Sheriff's Press Releases

Benjamin Allen

Sheriff's Press Releases

Post by Benjamin Allen » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:52 pm

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE AREA & FORMAT

Frequently Asked Questions
Who authorizes press releases?
All issued press-releases come from Sheriff's Captains or higher, and are personally reviewed & authorized by the Los Santos County Sheriff.
How do I attend a press-conference?
Press conferences, when hosted, shall be made known to the media by the Public Affairs & Relations personnel of the Sheriff's Department. To attend, you must fill out an attached release form before submitting it to the Undersheriff directly.
What topics are covered in a press release?
Press Releases may cover a variety of topics, to include promotions, demotions, resignations, suspensions, terminations, county-events, messages & announcements, and much more.

Instructions
Below, media & private inquirers may find the aforementioned release file, as well as the prescribed press-release format for Command Staff.

Individuals wishing to interview personnel, command staff, or attend press-conferences/Sheriff hosted events are required to fill out the release form & submit it to Command Staff ((Benjamin Allen on the forums)).

Information Release Form

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][hr][/hr][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0gMhIOx.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150]LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b]MEDIA RELEASE & ATTENDANCE FORM[/b] [/center]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME of inquirer:[/b][/i] [i]Answer Here[/i]
[i][b]Entity Inquirer Represents(Note, if Private Citizen, answer 'NONE'):[/b][/i] [i]Answer Here[/i]
[i][b]Inquiry Desired(Press-Conference, Interview, or OTHER):[/b][/i] [i]Answer Here[/i]
[i][b]If OTHER, please describe:[/b][/i] [i]Answer Here[/i]

Through penalty of perjury, I, the undersigned, do agree that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. By signing, I also agree to adhere to any behavioral standards, dress-code, or codes-of-conduct subordinate to any attended Sheriff's Department events, functions, media or press releases, or any individual facet as outlined by the Sheriff of Los Santos County. Signed, [i]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[i]

Dated [i]MM/DD/YYYY[/i]
[/divbox]