[Parole Application] Hassan Edwards

The Parole Office section may be used by inmates to request parole or early release.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, OOTS: SIB, CSB: Parole Compliance Team

TwinGlockz
GTA:W Forum Name: TwinGlockz
Timezone: -7 GMT

[Parole Application] Hassan Edwards

Post by TwinGlockz »

• LSSD Header
    PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
    PAROLE REQUEST FORM

July 26, 2023

Personal Information
    Full Name: Hassan Edwards
    Date of Birth: 02/02/2007
    Known relatives: Frank Edwards ((NPC Uncle))
    Vehicle(s): Lokus - EJI754
    Phone number: 5404
    Residence:
    • 6478 Capital Boulevard - Apartment 23
    • Strawberry, Los Santos
    (( Time Zone )): -7
    (( Discord Name )): TwinGlockz
    (( Remaining Jail Time )): 5days 23hours
    Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by Task Force command of the Los Santos County Sheriff Department's Parole Enforcement Task Force. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross-referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents, and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; San Andreas Gang Database (SanGang), Twin Towers Correctional Facility Disciplinary Segregation (D-SEG) reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [[x]] No
    WRITE

Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility? Elaborate:

[] Yes [[x]] No
    WRITE

Describe your views on the actions that led you to incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:

I understand what I did was wrong, that doesn't represent who I am as a person. Growing up in the inner city is hard along. The bad decision i chose to make led me where I am today. I want to send out an apology to the officers and the people house I broke into. I come from poverty where I made the wrong decision to break into someone house looking to sell their items on the street for food and to take care of my loved ones. My parents aren't around and I am being raised by a single Uncle. He tries his best to take care of me and my siblings but one source of income is having us struggle. I took the time out to really take a look at my self and see where I was heading, I wanna change for the better and to set a better role model for my younger siblings. Before I got incarcerated I just landed a job at the barber shop where I was able to clean after workers in Strawberry to earn some cash. I wanna do better and I know I have it in me. Everyone makes mistakes its just if you learn from it, which I have. I truly hope you take this into consideration and guide me through life with the help of a parole officer.

What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Parole Board if required. Elaborate:

[[x]] Yes [] No
    Before getting locked up I had just got hired by a family friend at a barber shop in Strawberry, I will be mopping floors, sweeping and emptying out the trash to make a living to help support my family.

Lexi Evans
Outside Agency
Outside Agency
Badge Number: 38372
GTA:W Forum Name: Price
Timezone: GMT+2
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [Parole Application] Hassan Edwards

Post by Lexi Evans »

LSSD Header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Mr. Edwards,

Your request for release on parole has been received by the Parole Board and it will now be reviewed. This review will consist of background checks and will determine if you meet the basic conditions for release on parole.

Your request should receive a response within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
Araceli Escarra, Team Leader
Parole Enforcement Task Force
Sergeant Lexi Evans
Relief Watch Commander, Davis Station
Lieutenant Bridget Williams
Team Leader, Internal Affairs Bureau