[Parole Application] Koda Cormier

The Parole Office section may be used by inmates to request parole or early release.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, OOTS: SIB, CSB: Parole Compliance Team

derangeddimsum
Inmate
Inmate
GTA:W Forum Name: derangeddimsum
Timezone: utc -8

[Parole Application] Koda Cormier

Post by derangeddimsum »

Full Name: Koda Cormier
Link to Criminal Record Request: Answer
Do you understand being put on parole will be permanently taken IC, and how you must role-play it accordingly (read this?): Yes.
How long do you wish to be placed on the parole program? 30 days

Character's Personal Information:
Date of Birth: 10/05/2005
Known relatives: NPC parents
Vehicle(s): None registered
Phone number: 72741985 (is payg but I'll get a contract phone if required :))
Residence:
  • 1110 Palomino Avenue Floor 3 Room 4
  • Vespucci
((Time Zone)) UTC -8
((What charges are you portraying?)) GTA, Evading, possession of burglary tools and what ever other charges were on his record from the most recent arrest
Notes: Koda may be becoming known to the PD for his antics. With a criminal record slowly catching up with the kid however, he's now becoming less and less likely to act out so publicly. I feel parole will be a good way to keep Koda contained and force him to think more about the actions he takes. RPing around the hurdles of parole will give me alot of cool steps to take with my portrayal. I'd also love to be building personal relationships with SD and PD who might be able to spot Koda unmasked in cars over time and take it into their own hands to follow up with legal action on him or even see people joyriding and suspect Koda and his crew of friends who go by MSK, a graffiti crew known for stealing cars and joyriding around the city while high on all sorts of stuff. We very much so want to be building development with law enforcment.
Last edited by derangeddimsum on Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lexi Evans
Outside Agency
Outside Agency
Badge Number: 38372
GTA:W Forum Name: Price
Timezone: GMT+2
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [Parole Application] Koda Cormier

Post by Lexi Evans »

LSSD Header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Miss Cormier,

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, The Parole Board has decided to grant you early release pertinent to your current record and sentencing time. You will be contacted by the relevant Custody Deputies and released within the program accordingly. Your parole period have been set by the parole board to 2 Years ((2 Months)).

Note, considering your security status there are conditions that you must follow:
  • If arrested, notify relevant law enforcement of parolee status and they need to be contacted.
  • Cannot be in possession of any weapons on you outside of your residence.
  • Must carry your cellular device on you at all times, and it must remain turned on.
  • Must answer cellular device if the Parole Board contacts you at any time, contact should be saved.
  • Must attend regular check-ups and Parole Board state-verification and relevant subject program checks.
  • May not consume any kind of controlled substances or narcotics.
  • May not carry any kind of weapon or illegal substances.
  • May not commit any kind of crime. Traffic infractions and citations are exempt.
  • Must show proper respect to their Parole Deputy.
  • Must comply with any searches of their person or registered property.
  • Must register with a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department-approved place of employment in either a part-time or full-time role.
As well as these, attached below are the conditions that have been decided upon by the Parole Board and tailored to your individual file:
  • Electronic monitoring, ankle monitor.
You will be contacted shortly with your Parolee packet and informational guidelines on your release and re-introduction to society. Respond below with your agreement to these outlined terms to progress in the Parole Program. If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.

Once released, parolees are required to register as an employee at one of the businesses approved by the Parole Board in either a part-time or full-time scenario if they are currently without employment. It is the parolees preference which business they chose to be employed at, though a spot is not always guaranteed. The listed businesses are supplied:
  • AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE - ADHESIVE COMPANY - LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • POST OP - SHIPPING COMPANY - TERMINAL / PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • AMIGAS - GAS COMPANY - BANNING, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY - TOOL SUPPLIERS - STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY - LSIA, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • CAESARS AUTO PARKING - CAR VALET - LITTLE SEOUL / DOWNTOWN VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY - OFFICE SURPLUS - MISSION ROW / TEXTILE CITY / STRAWBERRY / ALTA / MORNINGWOOD, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE - TOWING COMPANY - DAVIS, LOS SANTOS - (( NPC ))
  • CITY OF LOS SANTOS PORT AUTHORITY - LONGSHOREMAN - PORT OF SOUTH LOS SANTOS, LOS SANTOS
  • AURUM ENERGY INCORPERATED - REFINERY OPERATOR - SAN CHIANSKI, LOS SANTOS
  • (( PLAYER OWNED BUSINESSES ASSIGNED BY PAROLE BOARD ))

Code: Select all

[divbox=#FFFFFF]
[center][lssdheader][/lssdheader][/center]

I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:

[list][*]AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE [[b][/b]]
[*]POST OP [[b][/b]]
[*]AMIGAS [[b][/b]]
[*]BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CAESARS AUTO PARKING [[b][/b]]
[*]LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE [[b][/b]]
[*]CITY OF LOS SANTOS PORT AUTHORITY - LONGSHOREMAN - PORT OF SOUTH LOS SANTOS, LOS SANTOS
[*]AURUM ENERGY INCORPERATED - REFINERY OPERATOR - SAN CHIANSKI, LOS SANTOS
[*]((PLAYER OWNED BUSINESSES ASSIGNED BY PAROLE BOARD)) [[b][/b]]
[/list]
[b]PAROLEE SIGNATURE:[/b]
[aligntable=right,0,0,100,0,0,transparent][b]DATE:[/b][/aligntable]

John Doe
[aligntable=right,0,0,48,0,0,transparent]DD/MMM/YYYY[/aligntable]

[color=transparent]test[/color]
[/divbox]
Sergeant Lexi Evans
Relief Watch Commander, Davis Station
Lieutenant Bridget Williams
Team Leader, Internal Affairs Bureau
derangeddimsum
Inmate
Inmate
GTA:W Forum Name: derangeddimsum
Timezone: utc -8

Re: [Parole Application] Koda Cormier

Post by derangeddimsum »

LSSD Header
I, Firstname Lastname, agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:
  • AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE []
  • POST OP []
  • AMIGAS []
  • BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY []
  • BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY []
  • CAESARS AUTO PARKING []
  • LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY []
  • CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE []
  • CITY OF LOS SANTOS PORT AUTHORITY - LONGSHOREMAN - PORT OF SOUTH LOS SANTOS, LOS SANTOS
  • AURUM ENERGY INCORPERATED - REFINERY OPERATOR - SAN CHIANSKI, LOS SANTOS
  • VESPUCCI GROCERY [X]
PAROLEE SIGNATURE:
DATE:

Koda Cormier
7/5/2023
test