[Parole Application] Ryan Phillips

Inmates can submit requests for parole and early release here.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, TTCF: Parole Enforcement Task Force

Trukken

[Parole Application] Ryan Phillips

Post by Trukken » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:52 am

• header
    PAROLE OPERATIONS BUREAU
    PAROLE REQUEST FORM

Month Day, Year 07/26 2020

Personal Information
    Name: Ryan Phillips
    Date of Birth: 09/08/2020
    Known relatives: -
    Vehicle(s): Emperor
    Phone number: 6446
    Residence:
    • 3 Tug Street
    • Los Santos

Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by the Parole Board of the Los Santos County Sheriff Department's Parole Operations Bureau. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; San Andreas Gang Database (SanGang), Twin Towers Correctional Facility Disciplinary Segregation (D-SEG) reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X]No
    I am not associated with any gangs at all.
    Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    I have stayed out of trouble and had no write ups during my stay.
    Describe your views on the actions that led you to incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:
    I have stayed out of trouble and had no write ups during my stay. I have regretted the actions that lead me in TTCF, will be a better citizen once I get out.
    What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Parole Board if required. Elaborate:

[X] Yes [] No
    Can operate a cash register/gas pump, going to continue working at the Gas station in Morningwood.

Lucho Curbelo
Badge Number: 25869
GTA:W Forum Name: harrison
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: [Parole Application] Ryan Phillips

Post by Lucho Curbelo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:02 pm

header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Mr Philips,

Your request for release on parole has been received by the Parole Board and it will now be reviewed. This review will consist of background checks and will determine if you meet the basic conditions for release on parole.

Your request should receive a response within 02 business days.

If there any questions or concerns regarding your request, please contact myself or Edgar Cohen for additional information.

Sincerely,
Lucho Curbelo, Assistant Operations Deputy
Parole Enforcement Task Force

Trukken

Post by Trukken » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:28 pm

(( I have had 15 days served prior
https://i.imgur.com/LzXrNEC.png ))

Lucho Curbelo
Badge Number: 25869
GTA:W Forum Name: harrison
Timezone: GMT+1

Post by Lucho Curbelo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm

header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Mr Phillips

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, the Parole Board has determined that you are ineligible for release on parole.

The Parole Board identified concerns related to the following affairs:
  • Lacklustre response to questions.
You may reapply in 07 days for release on parole. Requesting release on parole within the given time frame will result in automatic denial.

If there any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your request, please contact myself or Edgar Cohen for additional information.

Sincerely,

Lucho Curbelo, Assistant Operations Deputy
Parole Enforcement Task Force