[Parole Application] Tatiana Watson

Inmates can submit requests for parole and early release here.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, TTCF: Parole Enforcement Task Force

Tatiana Watson
GTA:W Forum Name: kru
Timezone: EST

[Parole Application] Tatiana Watson

Post by Tatiana Watson » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:00 pm

• header
    PAROLE OPERATIONS BUREAU
    PAROLE REQUEST FORM

July 24th, 2020

Personal Information
    Name: Tatiana Watson
    Date of Birth: 09/10/2004
    Known relatives: Kenyetta Watson, Aniyah Porter, & Nasir Watson
    Vehicle(s): N/A ((Bravdo Buffalo - RPly registered to guardian.))
    Phone number: 81538926
    Residence:
    • 2316 Jamestown Street
    • Los Santos

Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by the Parole Board of the Los Santos County Sheriff Department's Parole Operations Bureau. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; San Andreas Gang Database (SanGang), Twin Towers Correctional Facility Disciplinary Segregation (D-SEG) reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No

Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    During my time within the Twin Towers Correctional Facility I was not subjected to any disciplinary measures during my time of incarceration.
    Describe your views on the actions that led you to incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:
    A young female growing up in the South Central area is already bad enough, when a broken household is brought into the equation it's like adding onto an ongoing fire. That was my story before I was incarcerated, I grew up in a broken household where I would have to transition from two homes. The courts allowed me to see my mother twice a month and this caused me to grow up with no guidance from a female in my life. This is a lot for a child to intake while growing up in an area filled with gang activity, violence, and little to no structure. When I got to the age of fourteen I knew what path I was going down and I couldn't stop it, I enjoyed the rush of what I was doing. I was falling into a trap, the trap was known as the "streets". The streets come with pain, sorrow, and violence which takes a huge toll on the youth, simply because we're stupid enough to get stuck in the trap and can't get out unless we choose to make a change. Peer pressure, when I hear those words I think of a drug. I say this because it is a drug, I felt like I was addicted to the drug because I couldn't say no to it. Peer pressure played a huge role on the night of my arrest and the night that I knew I wouldn't be going home the next morning. All of this heavily impacted my life and took part in what lead up to my incarceration in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility. I want to make a change, that's all I hear in my head while locked alone in my cell. I truly believe I, Tatiana Watson, can make a change for the better. During my time in Twin Towers Correctional Facility all I could think about is how relieved I am to know that I wouldn't be a victim to the drug peer pressure. I've learned to say no to many things while incarcerated, along with that I learned new skills to keep myself from indulging in acts that can take me off the track of rehabilitation. Another thing I've done on my journey of rehabilitation is learn to keep my composure instead of letting my emotions get the best of me. Before I was incarcerated I would argue and get into many physical altercations while attending Davis High School, the altercations would take place in and out of school. Now that I have found myself I can finally be the bigger person and deescalate the situation instead of adding onto it. My actions caused me to attend secondary school and miss out on a big chunk of my high school experience. If I was granted parole and another chance in life I would do anything to get my life on track.
    What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Parole Board if required. Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    I really have no employment skills due to the fact that I've never had the chance to have an actual job. Employment will have to be supplied if required due to my lack in employment skills.
Last edited by Tatiana Watson on Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lucho Curbelo
Badge Number: 25869
GTA:W Forum Name: harrison
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: [Parole Application] Tatiana Watson

Post by Lucho Curbelo » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:21 pm

header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Ms Watson,

Your request for release on parole has been received by the Parole Board and it will now be reviewed. This review will consist of background checks and will determine if you meet the basic conditions for release on parole.

Your request should receive a response within 02 business days.

If there any questions or concerns regarding your request, please contact myself or Edgar Cohen for additional information.

Sincerely,
Lucho Curbelo, Assistant Operations Deputy
Parole Enforcement Task Force

Lucho Curbelo
Badge Number: 25869
GTA:W Forum Name: harrison
Timezone: GMT+1

Post by Lucho Curbelo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:11 pm

header
PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Ms Wastson,

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, The Parole Board has decided to grant you early release pertinent to your current record and sentencing time. You will be contacted by the relevant Custody Deputies and released within the program accordingly.

Note, considering your security status there are conditions that you must follow:
  • If arrested, notify relevant law enforcement of parolee status and they need to be contacted.
  • Cannot be in possession of any weapons on you outside of your residence.
  • Must carry your cellular device on you at all times, and it must remain turned on.
  • Must answer cellular device if the Parole Board contacts you at any time, contact should be saved.
  • Must attend regular check-ups and Parole Board state-verification and relevant subject program checks.
  • May not consume any kind of controlled substances or narcotics.
  • May not carry any kind of weapon or illegal substances.
  • May not commit any kind of crime. Traffic infractions and citations are exempt.
  • Must show proper respect to their Parole Deputy.
  • Must comply with any searches of their person or registered property.
  • Must register with a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department approved place of employment in either a part-time or full-time role.
As well as these, attached below are the conditions that have been decided upon by the Parole Board and tailored to your individual file:
  • Ankle monitor
  • Curfew past 2 AM
You will be contacted shortly with your Parolee packet and informational guidelines on your release and re-introduction to society. Respond below with your agreement to these outlined terms to progress in the Parole Program. If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.

Once released, parolees are required to register as an employee at one of the business approved by the Parole Board in either a part-time or full-time scenario if they are currently without employment. It is the parolees preference which business they chose to be employed at, though a spot is not always guaranteed. The listed businesses are supplied:
  • AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE - ADHESIVE COMPANY - LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • POST OP - SHIPPING COMPANY - TERMINAL / PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • AMIGAS - GAS COMPANY - BANNING, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY - TOOL SUPPLIERS - STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY - LSIA, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • CAESARS AUTO PARKING - CAR VALET - LITTLE SEOUL / DOWNTOWN VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY - OFFICE SURPLUS - MISSION ROW / TEXTILE CITY / STRAWBERRY / ALTA / MORNINGWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE - TOWING COMPANY - DAVIS, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))

Code: Select all

[divbox=#FFFFFF]
[center][lssdheader][/lssdheader][/center]

I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:

[list][*]AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE [[b][/b]]
[*]POST OP [[b][/b]]
[*]AMIGAS [[b][/b]]
[*]BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CAESARS AUTO PARKING [[b][/b]]
[*]LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE [[b][/b]][/list]

[b]PAROLEE SIGNATURE:[/b]
[aligntable=right,0,0,100,0,0,transparent][b]DATE:[/b][/aligntable]

John Doe
[aligntable=right,0,0,48,0,0,transparent]DD/MMM/YYYY[/aligntable]

[color=transparent]test[/color]
[/divbox]

Tatiana Watson
GTA:W Forum Name: kru
Timezone: EST

Post by Tatiana Watson » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:21 pm

header
I, Tatiana Watson, agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:
  • AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE []
  • POST OP []
  • AMIGAS []
  • BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY []
  • BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY []
  • CAESARS AUTO PARKING []
  • LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY [X]
  • CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE []
PAROLEE SIGNATURE:
DATE:

Tatiana Watson
28/JUL/2020