[Parole Application] Gracelyn West

Inmates can submit requests for parole and early release here.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, TTCF: Parole Enforcement Task Force

Gracelyn
GTA:W Forum Name: Roza.

[Parole Application] Gracelyn West

Post by Gracelyn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:13 pm

[SPACER]
  • Parole Request Form

June 29th, 2020

Personal Information
    Name: Gracelyn West
    Date of Birth: 20/JUL/1994
    Known relatives: N/A
    Vehicle(s): Hakuchou (PLATE : BOSSBISH) - Kamacho (PLATE : FZW123) - Raiden (PLATE : KGT751) - Rebla GTS (PLATE : GRAPE) - Seashark
    Phone number: 2500
    Residence:
    • 1208 Nikola Place
    • Los Santos

Parole Review
    Have you ever committed any of the following offenses?
    • Murder
    • Attempted Murder
    • Torture
    [x] Yes [ ] No

Are you/have you been a member of a gang? Elaborate.

[ ] Yes [x] No

Have you ever been disciplined whilst serving time within TTCF?

[ ] Yes [x] No

Do you regret the actions that led to your imprisonment? Elaborate.

I can say without denial that my actions were unwise, and plainly said wrong. When sensations run high, people tend to make mistakes, and that led me to this position where I was left, questioning myself every day, every moment what was wrong with me to appear acting short-sightedly during that night of the conflict. That's only human in us and made me fear all the sudden rush. I strongly regret my actions and understand that we could have resolved it differently.

Has your time in TTCF changed you, as a person? If so, how?

It gave me plenty of time to consider my evil deed, and it changed me completely as a person for better. My actions were inexcusable, and I can never forgive myself for violations I made that night. Prison can change people positively and open their minds to the whole variety of human experiences.

Why do you believe you deserve parole? Elaborate.

I've never been on parole, and I am aware that I committed a dangerous offence, but all of us, I believe, deserve a second chance. Everyone here changes like boiling water changes objects, yet it depends on your mindset and capability to change yourself for better. I want to help with parole and improve as much as possible. I don't have any issues on having a supervision team watching my movements, and noting my behavior.

Do you plan on seeking legal employment, if paroled?

As I'm financially secured, there is no need for that.

Edgar Cohen
Badge Number: 26349
GTA:W Forum Name: rams
Timezone: GMT
Primary Assignment: Detective Bureau

Re: [Parole Application] Gracelyn West

Post by Edgar Cohen » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:02 pm

header
PAROLE OPERATIONS BUREAU
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Ms West,

Your request for release on parole has been received by the Parole Board and it will now be reviewed. This review will consist of background checks and will determine if you meet the basic conditions for release on parole.

Your request should receive a response within 02 business days.

If there any questions or concerns regarding your request, please contact myself or Deputy Curbelo for additional information.

Sincerely,
Ellis Kane, Unit Commander
Parole Operations Bureau
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Edgar Cohen
Uniformed Intelligence Section | Parole Enforcement Task Force | Master Field Training Officer

Edgar Cohen
Badge Number: 26349
GTA:W Forum Name: rams
Timezone: GMT
Primary Assignment: Detective Bureau

Re: [Parole Application] Gracelyn West

Post by Edgar Cohen » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:17 pm

header
PAROLE OPERATIONS BUREAU
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Ms West,

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, the Parole Board has determined that you are ineligible for release on parole.

The Parole Board identified concerns related to the following affairs:
  • Three counts of attempted murder is classed as charges incompatible with parole.
You may reapply in 60 days for release on parole. Requesting release on parole within the given time frame will result in automatic denial.

If there any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your request, please contact myself for additional information.

Sincerely,
Ellis Kane, Unit Commander
Parole Operations Bureau
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Edgar Cohen
Uniformed Intelligence Section | Parole Enforcement Task Force | Master Field Training Officer