[CA] Hayden Malone [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Hayden Malone
GTA:W Forum Name: Troopstah
Timezone: GMT +2

[CA] Hayden Malone [ACCEPTED]

Post by Hayden Malone »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Hayden

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: N/A

1.3. LASTNAME: Malone

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 25/05/1998

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6' 0" — 217 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Paleto Bay/LS County/San Andreas/USA

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Crown Jewels Motel, Room 04/Del Perro/Los Santos/San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 10866211

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Burger Shot
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Chef
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Making burgers, cleaning up my work station.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 28/06/2019 to 11/11/2020
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Not renewing employment contract.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Paleto High
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Paleto Bay, LS County
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 18/08/2015 to 23/08/2018
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: N/A
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): High School Diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: My friend works in the sheriffs office.

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): N/A

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, Hayden Malone, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<Hayden Malone>
<19/08/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT+2

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: https: //imgur.com/a/ZzbA46c

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Troopstah

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/39927-troopstah/

5.5. FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A LEGAL FACTION BEFORE (ADD MORE SECTIONS IF NECESSARY):

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): ANSWER

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): ANSWER

5.6. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857365304513789983/877913116862742548/unknown.png

5.7. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes.

5.8. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE:

5.9: show
I have been roleplaying on GTA World since September 2020. I primarily roleplay white criminals, specifically peckerwoods, and therefore I have a lot of experience with TTCF. The factions I am currently in are DWB (Dogtown White Boys) and FAIM by proxy, due to my characters IC membership in that organization.

5.9. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words)

5.9: show
I intend to portray a realistic character which is intended to develop as I continue roleplaying with LSSD. This entails that my character will act like a human with his own set of fears, emotions and other things that actually make him a fully fleshed out character. I will uphold the factions goals and ambitions in my roleplay and avoid being a "robocop", i.e a police officer that acts like a law-abiding robot, and my character will show unique emotions and behaviors when interacting with other characters. I rped extensively on GTA World and other roleplaying games and therefore I will bring only the highest quality of roleplay and conduct myself professionally while in the faction.

5.10. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words):

5.10: show
Hayden Malone had a quiet upbringing in the small town of Paleto Bay. His father owned a barbershop and his mother was a stay at home wife. The relationship between his parents was always a good one, as they never struggled financially nor fought at home. This lead Hayden to grow up in a generally stress-free environment and he quickly learned to work for his money. The young Hayden aided his father with the barbershop with rather small tasks, such as cleaning up after the clients. When it came to his school life he was an average student that did not struggle with his studies, nor would he skip class. According to the boy, he just wasn't very gifted with academics and instead applied his efforts with going to the gym and enhancing his social life as a youth by going to parties after school and generally having fun. Although, his strict mother would make sure he had his priorities set in the right place, and instilled a sense of trust towards the law in him. This was because the town of Paleto was small, and crime wasn't all that prevalent. Therefore the inhabitants always had a good relationship with the sheriffs. After graduating high school, he did not have many qualifications and began living in the big city of Los Santos at his parents' expenses, promising them he'd find a job to eventually become self sufficient. After a short stint of working at Burger Shot, he decided to seek out the Sheriffs office after a friend tipped him off. He claimed the work might suit him due to his interests with fitness and the salary. The fact that he always showed trust towards the sheriffs helped as well, because unlike many of the city-dwellers he befriended, Hayden never had any bad experiences with law enforcement as a whole.

Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: arkan
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Hayden Malone

Post by Anthony Burrell »

LSSD Header

August 19, 2021

Dear Mr. Malone

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau, Background Investigations Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Eileen Liu, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: arkan
Timezone: Pacific Standard

Post by Anthony Burrell »

LSSD Header

August 22, 2021

Dear Mr. Malone

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Eileen Liu, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Raymond Brooks
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 28800
GTA:W Forum Name: Matthew
Timezone: BST

Post by Raymond Brooks »

LSSD Header

August 29, 2021

Dear Mr. Malone:

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Written Test. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with a Background Investigations Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Hall of Justice in formal clothing at 300 Innocence Boulevard, Los Santos, San Andreas. Make sure to bring an identification card, a copy of this invitation, and relevant diplomas.

(( The Hall of Justice can be located here.

You can use "/gps Hall of Justice" in-game to find the location. There will not always be someone working the reception desk, if you arrive and no one is at the desk feel free to walk past and head up to the second floor where the Training Bureau is located. Keep in mind your ID would have been checked along with all other required paperwork and your name would be forwarded to the Background Investigations Unit deputies.

At this point wait in the lobby just outside the elevator until a deputy arrives to complete your interview. While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Background Investigations Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. You are not required to wait here in-game and can just wait in Teamspeak until a deputy is available.

Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Nelson Moler, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

SERGEANT RAYMOND BROOKS
Operations Sergeant, Davis Sheriff's Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT JAMES HOLSTON — PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION BUREAU
Raymond Brooks
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 28800
GTA:W Forum Name: Matthew
Timezone: BST

Re: [CA] Hayden Malone [SI]

Post by Raymond Brooks »

LSSD Header

August 30, 2021

Dear Mr. Malone:

Pursuant to personnel guidelines and hiring standards of the County of Los Santos, we would like to offer you a conditional offer of employment at the non-sworn title of Custody Assistant.

Any request for refusal of this offer must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Nelson Moler, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

SERGEANT RAYMOND BROOKS
Operations Sergeant, Davis Sheriff's Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT JAMES HOLSTON — PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION BUREAU