[CA] Itai Calderon [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Itai Calderon
GTA:W Forum Name: Jailbreak
Timezone: 12:29 PM, UCT 4:00

[CA] Itai Calderon [DQ]

Post by Itai Calderon »

LSSD Header
DEPUTY SHERIFF TRAINEE (ENTRY LEVEL)
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Itai

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: N/A

1.3. LASTNAME: Calderon

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 02/08/1991

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[—] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[X] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6' 4" — 210 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Los Santos, Los Santos County, San Andreas, USA.

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): 0443, Harmoney Route 68, Senora Desert, Sandy Shores, San Andreas. (Use an RV as a home)

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 91991428

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Dimco's Drugstore.
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Head Security Guard.
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Maintaining the peace inside the working space, protection of the products being sold (from Robbers mostly) Maintaining order when it comes to trouble in general.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 05/06/2019 to 20/02/2020
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Moved to another county.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): 06/AUG/2021
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: Los Santos Police Department
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: Desqualified

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF UNIVERSITY: City State University (Located in Liberty City)
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Liberty City, City State.
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 10/02/2008 to 23/06/2012
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: Psychology.
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): Associate Degree.

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Various advertisements such as billboards near the area I reside.

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): Spanish, fluently.

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No.

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Itai Calderon.
06/AUG/2021

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT - 4 hours.

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

Please keep in mind that these records are almost one year old (After that last record on December 5 there's nothing more, not even an AFK kick) Please consider this in my evaluation given the fact that my account is currently in a very good status.

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Jailbreak

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A LEGAL FACTION BEFORE (ADD MORE SECTIONS IF NECESSARY):

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): 05/AUG/2021
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: LSPD
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): Desqualified (Didn't have my background completely figured out, It was a mistake for me to consider applying before getting myself a well written one, had to write and figure out one that made sense. I was nervous given the seriousness of the faction and rushed things up and it was a mistake.)

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DDD/MMM/YYY): 02/AUG/2021
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: Gruppe6
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): Desqualified ( I was disqualified due to my past admin record, which I found unfair... keeping in mind the time that has passed since my last record, I had a word with the person in charge of Gruppe6 and he said that It shouldn't be a problem and that he was going to have a word with the person that evaluated me but nothing happened but there's nothing I can do now.)

I would like to say that I'm very interested in forming part of the team, and yes, I'll be giving the best of myself.

5.6. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.7. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes.

5.8. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE:

5.8: show
As a matter of fact this would be my first time trying to get on the Legal side of GTA WORLD and the fact is that I've been playing for a while now but all of my other Characters were on the Illegal side, as an Italian for example with the D'Arco crew, or as a lone-wolf working for whoever offered the most. This last month I've been trying to change that routine a little bit by trying some newer things, such as involving myself in the Legal area of GTA WORLD (Hopefully in a Department in which I see myself doing good, for me, and for the faction itself). Before GTA WORLD I used to play in other servers that were RP-oriented such as some SAMP servers (LSRP.com and LSRP.es for example) ... But time passed and I needed to play in some servers that had a higher level/quality of RP and that's when I found GTA WORLD, and I've been here since 2020 improving each day and trying to do the best I can with each character I use.

5.9 PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: (Min. 200 words)

5.9: show
I've been role-playing for a long time, and one of the important things that I've learned through the years would be that seeking for the common entertainment is one of the main things that someone should have in consideration when having an interaction with another user.

I firmly believe that creating a scenario in which both parties are having fun is key, considering the fact that there might be a situation in which one of the parties could end up losing something or getting killed or arrested, etc, but that doesn't matter because the role-play is very well executed by the ones making it that it should always be fun and entertaining to do it role-play it, so even if you're losing something or winning something, the common ground should be the fun and the good time that's only given when both parties are putting an effort into making it funny and entertaining.

So I intend to bring to the Department constant RP that's worth doing and playing... role-play that's fun, documented, logical.

I'm motivated enough to give the best of me, the best quality RP I can give, and hopefully having a major character development.

5.10. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words):

5.10: show
Itai was born to a middle-class Hispanic-Jewish household, conformed by him, his parents, and his two older brothers. His childhood was basically an ideal one, hunting frogs, skating on every damn street, and sometimes even skating miles away from his house, playing baseball, and doing literally everything that a kid his age was doing at that time. He stuck with the same people as he grew older, same friends, living on the same street and same house, he started to gain interest in having a better physical appearance when he hit puberty and not much changed besides the fact that he realized that he wanted to go for a College degree instead of working for his father in their family-owned business.

A few years passed and Itai was studying Psychology in Liberty City and that's when he met his first girlfriend, Elisa, a recently graduated nurse that was a couple of years older than him. Itai managed to get a job at a local Club as a security guard while also being a student in Liberty City's University and that meant that he had to work even harder for things to work out, but they did, and a few months later Itai and his girlfriend had enough money to rent a little Apartment located in Algoquin. Switching between jobs that required physical strength and order, Itai gained a great love for everything that meant strength and order, so he considered joining the LSPD as soon as he received his Associate's Degree but that took time and his love for the Department was now an old memory.

He moved back to Los Santos one year after getting his Associate's Degree, a degree from a career he had already lost interest in, and with that loss of interest a lot of problems came along, him and his girlfriend were over, he had no money, his parents were no longer alive and the family business closed a few years before he came back to Los Santos. One night he decided to change it all and pursue the career he gained a real interest in while being on Liberty City, but with no money, he knew he couldn't stay in Los Santos and he wasn't settling for an awful motel room in a bad neighborhood, so he decided to make a change, bought some bus tickets to Sandy Shores and settled there in a Trailer park.

So knowing that he couldn't make an application for Los Santos Police Deparment, one day, on the bus on his way back from working at a Liquor Store, he noticed a Billboard advertising the LSSD, he thought to himself that maybe that was his second chance, and he went for it.
Last edited by Itai Calderon on Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Itai Calderon [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header

August 7, 2021

Dear Mr. Calderon,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau, Background Investigations Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: arkan
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Itai Calderon [REVIEW]

Post by Anthony Burrell »

LSSD Header

Month Day, Year

Dear Mr. Calderon

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  1. Issue 1: In 2.3.1 of the application, you failed to state which college and or university you went to, please provide the correct information.
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Itai Calderon
GTA:W Forum Name: Jailbreak
Timezone: 12:29 PM, UCT 4:00

Re: [CA] Itai Calderon [ON-HOLD]

Post by Itai Calderon »

The correspondent changes have been made.
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: arkan
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters

Re: [CA] Itai Calderon [ON-HOLD]

Post by Anthony Burrell »

LSSD Header

August 8, 2021

Dear Mr. Calderon

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Nelson Moler
In Memoriam - Division Chief
In Memoriam - Division Chief
GTA:W Forum Name: patty
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division Headquarters

Re: [CA] Itai Calderon [DQ]

Post by Nelson Moler »

LSSD Header

August 9, 2021

Dear Mr. Calderon:

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Written Test.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to take the Written Test again or reapply during the current recruitment drive. You may reapply three weeks after the date of your denial if 'open continuous' is ongoing.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter. Please note, appeals may take 5-7 business days to be processed.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

CHIEF NELSON MOLER
Special Operations Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

We all miss you, Pat.