[CRIMINAL RECORD REQUEST] Niall Foley

The Criminal Record Requests may be used to request charges to be added to your character's record. If you want to roleplay a convicted felon without having to be arrested in-game, you can request it here.

Moderators: LSSD: Supervisory Staff, LSSD: Command Staff, OOTS: SIB

Niall Foley
GTA:W Forum Name: Alvin_taylor
Timezone: GMT+1

[CRIMINAL RECORD REQUEST] Niall Foley

Post by Niall Foley »

Character Name: Niall Foley
What charges do you want on record:
209. Aggravated Battery (F)
221. Domestic Violence (M)
306. Grand Theft Auto (F)
701. Criminal Possession of a Firearm (M)
Briefly describe how you want to roleplay your character was arrested:

July 4th 2014, when Niall was nineteen and got home, he found his stepdad, visibly drunk as usual, sitting on the couch and looking at the TV, though taunting, insaulting Niall as he noticed him. Niall tried to move away and once more seclude himself in his room when he noticed his mother being severely bruised on her arms and covering the left side of her face.
After that scene Niall would rush on to his stepdad, viciously beatting him up in a fit of rage.
After his stepfather seemed like a dead body Niall snapped out of it and ran out of his stepdads home while taking his fathers car keys and driving off.

He was arrested on the highway on his way out of the city by the Highway Patrol after his parents reported him to the cops. During the search of the car a firearm was found inside the glove compartment without any serial number, though the officers quickly neglected his words about the firearm not being his.
Do you understand that filling out this form means your character is going to be in jail for an unforeseen time period?:
I only need these crimes on the record for character backround
Would you like access to the inmate forum?: N/A
Attach a mugshot (no hats, sunglasses or other items blocking the face): Image
Last edited by Niall Foley on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niall Foley

Re: [CRIMINAL RECORD REQUEST] Niall Foley

Post by Niall Foley »

P.S - Posted IRL picture taken from the google as right now my character is 30 and significanltly different in apperance.
Phoebe Denton
GTA:W Forum Name: mana

Post by Phoebe Denton »

Niall Foley wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:57 pm P.S - Posted IRL picture taken from the google as right now my character is 30 and significanltly different in apperance.
i think it has to be a picture of your character that is Hughie Antony O’Donoghue
Niall Foley

Post by Niall Foley »

Phoebe Denton wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:33 pm
Niall Foley wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:57 pm P.S - Posted IRL picture taken from the google as right now my character is 30 and significanltly different in apperance.
i think it has to be a picture of your character that is Hughie Antony O’Donoghue
Had no idea who that is. Updated the mugshot, though I just changed his hairstyle to something a bit more young looking rather then change the face.
Laura Meredith
Supervisory Staff
Supervisory Staff
Badge Number: 114466
GTA:W Forum Name: Biscuit
Timezone: GMT +1
Primary Assignment: Senora Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P227

Post by Laura Meredith »

Handled.
LIEUTENANT LAURA MEREDITH - #114466