[Parole Application] Yolanda Pousa

The Parole Office section may be used by inmates to request parole or early release.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, OOTS: SIB, CSB: Parole Compliance Team

Yolanda_Pousa
GTA:W Forum Name: umustbelaced
Timezone: EST

[Parole Application] Yolanda Pousa

Post by Yolanda_Pousa »

• LSSD Header
    PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
    PAROLE REQUEST FORM

2/4/2024

Personal Information
    Full Name: Yolanda Pousa
    Date of Birth: 07/JUNE/2007
    Known relatives: None
    Vehicle(s): IMPALER5
    Phone number: 88207125
    Residence:
    • No registered address.
    (( Time Zone )): GMT -5
    (( Discord Name )): wesstside
    (( Remaining Jail Time )): 17 Days
    Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by Task Force command of the Los Santos County Sheriff Department's Parole Enforcement Task Force. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross-referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents, and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; San Andreas Gang Database (SanGang), Twin Towers Correctional Facility Disciplinary Segregation (D-SEG) reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    None
    Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    No, I was not subjected to any disciplinary measures during my incarceration.
    Describe your views on the actions that led you to incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:
    I've truly been reading and praying during my time in incarceration, and I've really realized that God has a plan for me and being locked down in a cell isn't it. What I did was stupid, and I let drugs get to me. But now, with this time to myself and with a clear head I've really learned my lesson, 100 percent. I learned my lesson, and I've been learning from my mistakes that led up to my incarceration. I can proudly say that I am not a threat and all I want to do is walk through a better path, in the name of God. All I want to do is right my wrongs and do everything I can to provide for myself and my mother, I also apologize to everyone I've hurt or caused stress to.
    What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Parole Board if required. Elaborate:

[] Yes [] No
    I have previous experience as a cashier, currently unemployed, but a honest worker.
Cole Bernard
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 65491
GTA:W Forum Name: radreaper100
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Senora Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [Parole Application] Yolanda Pousa

Post by Cole Bernard »

(( Hello, as one of the parole supervisors in SADCR you’re going to actually want to post this in our discord as our site is currently down right now. Parole apps aren’t handled by the Sheriff’s Department anymore, I’ll link it for you here: https://discord.gg/EUSbCrZ4 ))