[CA] Ryan Calzeda [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Richard Acevedo
GTA:W Forum Name: Denxu
Timezone: UTC+02:00

[CA] Ryan Calzeda [DQ]

Post by Richard Acevedo »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Ryan
1.2 Middle Name: Cico
1.3 Lastname: Calzeda
1.4 Date of Birth: 06/02/1999
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [X] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 5'11 "
1.8 Weight: 180lbs

1.9 Address Line: Perrara Motel Room 09. Bay City Ave, Los Santos.
1.10 Phone Number: 56933826
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: Walmart.
2.1.2 Position: Cashier.
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Processing transactions for a customer's purchase.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 03/03/2019 to 01/13/2020
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Resigned.
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [X] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Davis High School
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: SEP8/04/2014 to JUNE/23/2017
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • A friend of mine told me that they were hiring.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Mexican, read, speak, write.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets, etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes, last time was at my graduation party.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTw
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

SIGNATURE RCalzeda
14/02/2021
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • UTC +2
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • peek
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • I've been playing on the server for about a year or two, something between that. I've mostly played southside characters and never really done this kind of RP, so I thought that this is the time to give it a shot. I've also interacted a lot inside the TTCF walls.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • Well, since I've never done this kind of RP in this kind of atmosphere then there's a lot for me to learn and also for my character to learn. I'd bring a lot of dumb-founded roleplay by my character who doesn't really know how the prison works since he at a first point decided to only apply for the payment and money. Ryan will most likely walk after his co-workers like a little puppy who has lost its way back home. Ryan definitely isn't as cold as he thinks he is, so he'll most likely get scared as hell most of the time and maybe even run out of the pod with the thought that he'll quit this job once the riot is over. I will do my best to keep the roleplay clean and realistic. I will also try to give a good atmosphere to the others aka inmates AND the co-workers. This would be an awesome experience for me and the players surrounding me. And character development will be awesome as well, since my character pretty much only works instead of serving the country and keeping it safe. My character will definitely change and who knows, maybe even put an application as an officer one day.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Ryan was born in 1999, to a family of a mother, a father, and an older brother. The environment he grew up in was rather poor and violent. With both parents working multiple jobs, he was mostly raised by her older brother, When Ryan turned six, he started elementary school which led to even harder financial struggles. Their parents didn't have enough to pay for Ryan's clothes and hygiene items, the money barely covering the rent, utilities, and food. Following an accident at work, Ryan's father was unable to continue working. While he did get pay and subsides, his anger and disappointment in himself led to him turning to alcohol to ease his pain. Junior high was a pretty average time, although the intensity and frequency of his parents' arguments started to scare him. He saw his own father as a dangerous, angry man. Ryan has always been quite a socialite and friendly although somehow had issues developing personal relations. At the start of Ryan's freshman year, his father died while driving under the influence. Ryan's life fell apart in front of his eyes. Ryan's brother Nathan took up the mantle and began looking for a job in an attempt to provide for his family. Ryan was often bullied in high school for wearing old and unwashed clothes, eating home-packed sandwiches instead of buying school lunch, and barely going out due to the lack of funds. This experience, although hurtful, became his main drive and source of ambition: wanting more. Once he graduated, Ryan's mother was diagnosed with lung cancer, which runs in the family. Ryan instantly began looking for employment, hoping to help pay off his mother's medical bills. The brothers were struggling with no mother nor father figure to help guide them. Ryan's first job was as a cashier at a local Walmart. The minimum wage was nowhere near what her mother needed- but it was something. As his mother's health worsened. Ryan heard from someone that the LSSD is looking for guards, he became interested in the spot just for the payment to pay off his mother's medical bills. He doesn't pay much mind to his safety nor that he could be killed every moment.
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Ryan Calzeda

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
February 14, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Calzeda,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Ryan Calzeda [DQ]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
February 14, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Calzeda,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( You are on a three week long cooldown period before you can reapply as outlined in the F.A.Q. topic. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"