[CA] Bianca Juarez [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Richard Acevedo
GTA:W Forum Name: Denxu
Timezone: UTC+02:00

[CA] Bianca Juarez [DQ]

Post by Richard Acevedo »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Bianca
1.2 Middle Name: Carmella
1.3 Lastname: Juarez
1.4 Date of Birth: 03/05/1999
1.5 Gender:
  • [—] Male
    [X] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [X] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: '5'4 "
1.8 Weight: 120lbs

1.9 Address Line: Perrara Motel Room 08. Bay City Ave, Los Santos.
1.10 Phone Number: 86805631
1.11 Email Address:[email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: Seven Eleven.
2.1.2 Position: Cashier.
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Processing transactions for a customer's purchase.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 02/18/2019 to 01/11/2021
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Resigned.
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [X] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Vinewood High School.
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: SEPT/08/2014 to JUNE/23/2017
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Been wanting since childhood.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Estonian - Read, write, speak.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes, High School.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

SIGNATURE
08/01/2021
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • UTC +3
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://imgur.com/Fn1d76u
5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • peek
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/32313-denxu/
5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: https://imgur.com/RuK2Tcu
5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes.
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • I've been playing GTA World for about half a year or abit more. I've previously roleplayed as a security guard and mostly illegal factions, my main character is from SSVR13, currently waiting on a courtcase to be shut. I've got almost no experience in this kind of roleplay since I've never done something like that.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • Well. I am mostly roleplaying on my prison character- interacting with the prison guards and such, which is always cool no matter if there is any prisoners online or not. I've always had an idea to make a fully legal character- a prison guard, sheriff etc, never gotten so far tho. So I thought this is the time to start portraying and working on my character, I've been developing the start of the character for some time now, basically- struggling with money, seeing violence and such all around me. Once Bianca arrives to the work-post, she'll mostlikely not know a thing about the radio codes and such that's why she's going to tail her co-workers like a puppy who is lost. Probably will take a long time to get the codes and everything clear for myself and the character. I really do hope that the character portraying will be awesome, since she ain't cold-blooded and clearly won't take a stabbing or a beating easy. She might even run out to cry after seeing someone getting murdered, we never know how the portraying goes- I am planning to develope her as an officer one day, not yet- but soon.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Bianca was born in 1999, to a family which had mother, father and an older brother. The enviornment she grew up in, was rather poor and violent. Bianca started kindergarten since her parents were working all day long, we could even say that her brother was his parent. His older brother Nathan usually used to take her and bring her home from the kindergarten. When Bianca turned six, she started elementary school which led to even harder money problems, their parents didn't have enough to pay for Bianca's clothes, hygiene and such. Bianca's father turned into an alcoholic after Bianca finished her first year in the elementary school. A couple of years later, Bianca grew and finished her last years before the high school. Bianca barely had any friends, she has been quiet and rather lonely the most of her life. When Bianca started high-school, his father died while driving intoxicated- he died in a heavy car-crash. Bianca's life fell in pieces as she was left with a brother and a mother, who had no job etc. Bianca's brother Nathan started looking for a job, because someone had to bring the bread on the table. Bianca has been wanting work inbetween the laws her whole life. She promised herself that she'll take it far enough to make it, nothing will stop her. Bianca was often bullied for wearing old and unwashed clothes, eating home-packed sandwiches instead of buying school lunch and such. Once the high-school was finished, Bianca's mother was diagnosed with a lung cancer which made Bianca instantly go look for a job to pay off her mother's medical bills. The brother and sister were struggling, there was no mother nor father figure to stand infront of them. Bianca's first official job was a cashier at a local 7/11, she didn't earn much- but it was something. She gave the most of her earnings out to her mother, so she could put them in her medical bills. Bianca's mother died due to the lung cancer aswell, by that time- she didn't know if there even is someone left to her except her brother. She thought that she has no one, no family- no friends, nothing. Her life has been hard with her at this point, she continued to work in the 7/11. Somewhat things started going up, Bianca's brother attended the US Army, Bianca got done her driver's license. She worked in the general store in total of four years, she then decided to resign. Bianca started thinking about a career as a prison guard, she hasn't been hoping for anything just yet- since she only has a high-school degree. She decided to shoot her shot and see what will happen.
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Bianca Juarez

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
February 8, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms. Juarez,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Bianca Juarez [DQ]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
February 8, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Ms. Juarez,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Insufficient background story provided for Bianca. A person who has been working as a cashier in a 24/7 for a prolonged period of time (you state 4 years, but the IC portion states different — incosistency) would not suddenly want to become a "prison guard" just for the hell of it. Being a custody assistant is a dangerous job. Your life can end any minute. Inmates are dangerous. Any person would run screaming from this, not the other way around. Someone with no experience whatsoever would not long for taking up a job like this.

Furthermore, throughout the background story you mostly detail how Bianca's parents died and such, not about her traits, emotions and the like. Please aim for a more realistic and well thought out background story should you choose to re-apply in the future. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"