[CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Garry Fitzpatrick
GTA:W Forum Name: Slice
Timezone: GMT+02

[CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [DQ]

Post by Garry Fitzpatrick »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Garry
1.2 Middle Name: Dan
1.3 Lastname: Fitzpatrick
1.4 Date of Birth: 03/11/1989
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [X] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 6' 3"
1.8 Weight: 215 lbs

1.9 Address Line: Pink Cage motel, 5B.
1.10 Phone Number: 6333181
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.1.2 Position:
2.1.3 Duties Summary:
2.1.4 Employment Term: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving:

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.2.2 Position:
2.2.3 Duties Summary:
2.2.4 Employment Term: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [--] Some High School
    [--] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [X] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Miami Dade Collage.
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 09/03/2008 to 06/28/2011
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): Criminal Justice
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Internet
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • No
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets, etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

G.Fitzpatrick
01/FEB/2022
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT+02
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Slice1061
5.4 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.5 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.6 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • Not much to be honest, I've been exploring the server tried multiple and different kinds of roleplays and It worked fine as I have experience from SA-MP roleplay servers.
5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • I've been playing San Andreas Multiplayer roleplay servers and I was a part of the Department of Correction the only faction I really enjoyed roleplaying there with prisoners and I spent a good while there, which gave me a lot of experience in this type of roleplay.

In the meanwhile, I've noticed from my time spent on GTAW that the faction's quality of roleplay is really professional, I've attended multiple scenes where I really liked the way they roleplaying and acting In Character, one of the main reasons to apply here is to become one of those who tend to roleplay professionally within the LSSD, and I'm looking to become an addition to this faction and improve and develop my character more often and I do believe that my character's backstory fits the job position I'm applying for.

I think that my experience in the DOC will help me to create realistic and perfect roleplay scenarios to enhance the basic knowledge about prison roleplay, also I am a fair person I do not do that kind of play to win roleplay because I believe that providing realistic roleplay is the main goal of this game and it's the only thing that brings the fun.
5.9 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Garry Fitzpatrick was born in San Andreas on the 3rd of November, 1989. He was raised by his mother along with his brothers. Garry was different from other kids from his neighborhood. He left his home as a teenager and devoted himself to the street and friendship, despite the fact his family needed him, he was incredibly successful in school and had signs of a brilliant future. Garry during his teenage days wasn't a troublemaker he refused to take any kind of drugs along with his street friends, he rented a house for himself with the help of his friends and he met a girl who encouraged him a lot in his psychological life after leaving his family.

Garry was strange, his father died of a medical mistake, and even after he decided to transform his own life with the help of his girlfriend, he still memorized everything he did for his family, abandoning them in their difficult and strenuous time. He felt guilty about it and wanted to become a better person, so he started going to Church, surfing the internet for online studies after graduating, and absolutely decided to start working. He started with a cashier in some grocery store to a famous lawyer assistant in his office, he proposed to his girlfriend after her support during his complex feelings and they grew together. Garry was always unique, a legal kind man who never hurt anyone, he was always kind to people talking nicely and maintaining peaceful conversations he used to always resolve problems between his friends, Garry gained many experiences in the streets and made different friends, unlike the one in the past unluckily his wife died when she was thirty, and he decided to leave his job and went into deep dejection.

After a couple of months, Garry's friendship supported him a lot. His friends gave him an optimistic boost, and he went on seeking a new job and after a deep search on the Internet, he decides to apply for Custody Assistant position within the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
Last edited by Garry Fitzpatrick on Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 410
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [REVIEW]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
February 1, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Kyle Freeman, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff

Re: [CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [ON-HOLD]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
February 1, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ON-HOLD

Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick,

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • (( 5.2 - Please provide the Full Record for your administrative record ))
  • 5.9 - Please review the whole of your character story - there are some inconsistences and grammatical errors. For example: you mention Garry remembers everything he did to his family, but there is no mention of what happened. Also you refer to his girlfriend, and then later a wife.
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau

Garry Fitzpatrick
GTA:W Forum Name: Slice
Timezone: GMT+02

Re: [CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [ON-HOLD]

Post by Garry Fitzpatrick »

((Apologies, everything is fixed))
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff

Re: [CA] Garry Fitzpatrick [DQ]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
February 2, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Issues relating to character backstory and grammar. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau