[CA] Artie Salinas [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Oscar Roybal
Timezone: CST
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK45

[CA] Artie Salinas [ACCEPTED]

Post by Oscar Roybal »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Artie
1.2 Middle Name: John
1.3 Lastname: Salinas
1.4 Date of Birth: 10/MAY/1999
1.5 Gender:
  • [x] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [x] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 5,11
1.8 Weight:200 lbs

1.9 Address Line: 404 Swiss Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.10 Phone Number: 02727085
1.11 Email Address:
[email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: Pillbox Hill Burger Shot
2.1.2 Position: Line cook
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Basic food preparation
2.1.4 Employment Term: 4/13/2014 to 2/06/2015
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving:
Resignation

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: Pillbox Fitness
2.2.2 Position: Receptionist
2.2.3 Duties Summary: Front desk and customer service duties
2.2.4 Employment Term: 2/19/2015 to 8/14/2015
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:
Resignation
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [] Some High School
    [x] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Ronald Fishburn High School
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 9/4/2013to 4/11/2017
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):
General education
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
    Yes

4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
      Yes

4.3 How did you learn about this position?
        "Hometown Heroes Needed" ad in newspaper.

4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
          I can fluently speak, write, and read Spanish.

4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
            No

4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
              Yes, I was in the United States Marine Corps for four years.

4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
                No

4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
                  No

4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
                    No

4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
                      Yes, I used to experiment with marijuana in middle and high school. The last time I smoked marijuana was around five years ago.

4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
                        No

4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
                          No
                          DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
                          I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

ARTIE SALINAS
                          2/1/2021
                          (( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
                          5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
                            CST

5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
                            • Voucher

5.4 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account:
                            • https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/33164-voucher/

5.5 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable:

5.6 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
                                I have TS3 but no working mic. However, I plan to roleplay in an exclusively custody setting.

5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
                                  I have played pretty much exclusively African American and Chicano gang members. I first registered on GTAW in late 2019 but didn't actually seriously get into it until the Covid pandemic started. I have also done quite a bit of roleplay as TTCF inmates. I have also coaled an official Crip faction. I pride myself on development and telling a story with my roleplay and trying to give gang RP a better rep with my roleplay.

5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
                                    Despite never actually doing LEO RP on GTAW, I do have a lot of knowledge on how law enforcement and corrections work. I've also played as law enforcement on other communities, even rising to Deputy Chief on one such community. I have also roleplayed a lot with SD on the inside and outside of TTCF. I have a lot of knowledge on how LA jails work as well as the real life CDCR and West Coast gang scene, This kind of roleplay has always interested me and I've recently been doing a lot of research into the real life LASD and how it functions. Being that I don't own a microphone and can only play in custody, my entire role would be focused on maintaining activity and roleplay in TTCF. As for my planned development in the faction, I plan to play as a young veteran who is thrust into a custody role at TTCF. I wish to develop Artie's strengths and many weaknesses as he works in a very dangerous and hostile environment. I'm not playing this character with the role of winning or being Billy Badass. My character is a underexperienced, unconfident, and easily influenced man who is being thrust into a very dangerous environment. Lastly, I also wish to develop my character outside of TTCF, giving the character a more realistic feel.

5.9 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
                                    • Artie Salinas was born in Pillbox Hill, Los Santos on October 5th, 1999. His mother was a nineteen year old who attended local community college. His mother was somewhat ashamed to have a child at such a young age, and she often tried to avoid parenting as much as possible. His father was a middle aged man who got a job as a trucker soon after Artie was born in order to avoid his new family as much as possible. Due to his unfit parents not being around very much, he was mostly raised by his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Young Artie bounced around from household to household throughout Pillbox. Sometimes he was safe in a more suburban and clean part of town. On other occasions he was in areas filled with drug addicts, hookers, and gangbangers. Despite his complicated family situation, Artie was intelligent and hard working. He had nearly perfect attendance and grades throughout most of his schooling career. This is what kept Artie off the streets throughout most of his young life. His cousins and friends often turned to Sureno street gang and tagging crews.

Artie hung around many of his delinquent friends throughout middle school and high school, sometimes even smoking, drinking, and disrupting class with them. However, Artie was harmless and wasn't taken seriously by any real delinquent or gang member. He never opted to join a gang or get too much into drugs and alcohol. Artie stayed focus on school and working low end jobs, trying to build a future for himself. He even began dating a girl in his sophomore year. Artie felt truly in love and felt like they could build a future together. However, the relationship broke apart a few months before Artie graduated from high school. This left Artie feeling depressed and hopeless. He no longer worked to try to get into college or get a good job. Without many options, Artie enlisted in the Marine Corps fresh out of high school. After completing the brutal basic training in San Diego, Artie was officially a marine. He was a field artillery crew member. Artie went on deployments to France, Portugal, and Lebanon while in the USMC. Artie never saw combat, but he did get to see the world. Artie opted to not sign for a contract extension, and was honorably discharged. After getting home from the military, Artie returned to Pillbox Hill. He spent a couple of months jobless and then saw an ad in the newspaper for the Los Santos Sherriff's Department. Artie decided to apply, feeling like this could be his chance for a long term career.
                                  Last edited by Oscar Roybal on Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
                                  Duncan Killman
                                  GTA:W Forum Name: bonk
                                  Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
                                  Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: (DST #008) Artie Salinas [REVIEW]

Post by Duncan Killman »

LSSD Header
                                  February 01, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Salinas,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Deputy Sheriff Alexander Rhodes
                                  Training Bureau
                                  Damian Suarez, Sergeant
                                  Training Bureau

COMMANDER DAMIAN J. SUAREZ
                                  Area Commander, Central Patrol Division
                                  Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition Of Service "

LIEUTENANT PERCY MAYNARD
                                  Service Area Lieutenant, Davis Sheriff's Station
                                  DEPUTY SHERIFF AIDEN CURRY
                                  Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau

Tristan Graziano
                                  GTA:W Forum Name: Cocaine Capital
                                  Timezone: GMT -5
                                  Primary Assignment: Davis Station
                                  Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [DST #008] Artie Salinas [ON-HOLD]

Post by Tristan Graziano »

LSSD Header
                                  February 1, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ON-HOLD

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Lastname,

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee/Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
                                  • ((Fix section 5.2 administrative record screenshot not working))
                                  You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Respectfully submitted,
                                  Training Bureau
                                  Deputy Sheriff Jairo Murillo
                                  Background Investigations Unit

Oscar Roybal
                                  Timezone: CST
                                  Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK45

Post by Oscar Roybal »

Amended.
                                  Robert Epps
                                  Field Staff
                                  Field Staff
                                  Badge Number: 43276
                                  GTA:W Forum Name: 6ixth

Post by Robert Epps »

LSSD Header
                                  February 1st, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Salinas,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
                                  Joe Ross, Deputy Sheriff

Kyle Freeman
                                  Retired Deputy Sheriff
                                  Retired Deputy Sheriff
                                  Badge Number: 410
                                  Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
                                  Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Artie Salinas [SI]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
                                  February 2, 2021

SUBJECT — WRITTEN TEST PASSED

Dear Mr. Salinas,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Written Test. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with an Employment Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in formal clothing at 100 Sustancia Road, Los Santos. When you enter the parking lot, turn left and head through the gates, then park in the parking lot and sign in at the reception. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

(( While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Pre-Employment Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
                                  Kyle Freeman, Deputy Sheriff

Duncan Killman
                                  GTA:W Forum Name: bonk
                                  Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
                                  Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Artie Salinas [FINAL EXAM]

Post by Duncan Killman »

LSSD Header
                                  February 06, 2021

SUBJECT — STRUCTURED INTERVIEW PASSED

Dear Mr. Salinas,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

Pursuant to personnel guidelines and hiring standards of the County of Los Santos, we would like to offer you a conditional offer of employment at the non-sworn title of Custody Assistant.

This position comes with a minimum of $6,198.91 monthly salary for the duration of your Academy Training.

Any request for refusal of this offer must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

(( At this point, your character would enroll in their Academy Training. Since we do not hold in-game academies, you will shortly be given access to our intranet page where you will find information pertaining the last step remaining: the Final Examination. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
                                  Damian Suarez, Sergeant
                                  Training Bureau

COMMANDER DAMIAN J. SUAREZ
                                  Area Commander, Central Patrol Division
                                  Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition Of Service "

LIEUTENANT PERCY MAYNARD
                                  Service Area Lieutenant, Davis Sheriff's Station
                                  DEPUTY SHERIFF AIDEN CURRY
                                  Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau