[CA] Masuda Takahiro [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Masuda Takahiro
GTA:W Forum Name: hufflescarf
Timezone: UTC+1

[CA] Masuda Takahiro [DQ]

Post by Masuda Takahiro »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Masuda
1.2 Middle Name: -
1.3 Lastname: Takahiro
1.4 Date of Birth: 05/MAR/1989
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [X] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 6'10"
1.8 Weight: 163 lbs

1.9 Address Line: Floor 4, Room 9, 3 Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.10 Phone Number: 4998
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: University of Los Santos, San Andreas
2.1.2 Position: Associate Professor
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Organizing classes, lectures, looking after the educational progress and development of our students.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 01/SEP/2020 to 12/DEC/2020
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Personal matters. Termination of employment contract.
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [X] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Okinawa Prefectural University of Arts
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 01/SEP/2012 to 11/JUN/2016
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): Philologist in Scandinavian Languages and Literature
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • For a few years now I have been struggling to make a decision about my desire to explore the fields of law enforcement, but one day as I was going through the website of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, this position caught my attention.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Japanese, Norwegian.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Masuda Takahiro
28/DEC/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT+1
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ( Please note that it was not my fault that my account got breached. It has been dealt with since, I got unbanned. Björk himself investiaged the matter and unbanned me after we took the necessary steps to secure my account details so he could lift the ban. I do not wish this to affect my chances of getting accepted into the faction. )

5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • hufflescarf
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • I do not have a working microphone on my PC. I can speak on my phone using discord though.
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • I first joined GTA World roughly one and a half years ago, and I've been playing ever since. I have been a part of several factions, including the Los Santos Fire Department, where I successfully earned the rank "Firefighter II". I was also part of the Training and Recruitment Division as a Junior Recruitment Officer. After three or four months of service I quit the faction due to real life studies and other important matters. When I returned, I created my second character, Masuda Takahiro, who then became my main character after I joined ULSA to try something entirely different. I have enjoyed every single minute of the several roleplays we've done with the Students and other members of the faction.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • I have a bit of experience when it comes to law enforcement roleplay. During my time on SA:MP (back when it was still trending) I've also been a part of SD's custodial team, in fact, my favorite memories come from the time I've spent there. I also have much more experience coming from Hungarian roleplay servers, but it's kind of irrelevant here, since the quality is incomparable.
    During my time in FD I came to understand how a complex and well-built faction works, and I also got to meet a lot of awesome people, so I am very thankful for my experience there. I learned a lot while being a part of other factions, and I believe I can implement those during my time in my future faction. I really enjoy the law enforcement side of prison roleplay, which is why I decided to apply.
    Knowing myself, I am sure I can meet the expectations and provide the faction with quality roleplay, and also breathe a bit of life into prison RP. As for my character, Masuda prefers to have a well defined role. He is also fenceless and a thinker, which allows him to adapt to a profession like this. Takahiro can also be very polite, compassionate, and thoughtful, when he's receiving the same kind of treatment. He goes out of his way to help people, focusing his sympathies on students, family, friends, and people he wants to understand such as inmates and their situation.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Masuda Takahiro was born in 1989, in the beutiful city of Okinawa. He is a member of one of the only Catholic families in Okinawa. The Takahiro family is very religious and also extremely wealthy. Masuda attended High School in the United States after his father's insist. His parents are both University Professors. He graduated in 2016 at the Okinawa Prefectural University of Arts as a Philologist in Scandinavian Languages and Literature. Although it may seem like he was forced to study Scandinavian Languages and Literature, he had the chance to walk a different path but instead he choose to pursue his dream of digging himself deep into Scandinavian studies. Later in the year of 2019 Masuda decided to use his father's double citizenship and bilinguality to his own advantage and moved to the United States of America.
    After a few months living in the middle of Little Seoul, Masuda found himself a job as an Associate Professor at the University of Los Santos, San Andreas and started teaching Scandinavian Studies. He's come across a lot of problematic pupils during his time as a teacher. After he quit his job as a Professor, Masuda started to take an interest in the fields of Law Enforcemet, and as he was browsing the website of Los Santos Sheriff's Department, he came across the civilian position of Custody Assistant which immediately caught his attention.
    Takahiro is dependable, conventional, and definite. He is also laid-back and non-judgemental, but strict at the same time. He prefers to have a well defined role. He is also quite quiet, open minded and a thinker, which is why he prefers to look for the company of other people. Takahiro is also very polite, compassionate, and thoughtful, when he's getting treated accordingly. He goes out of his way to help people, focusing his sympathies on children, students, family, friends, and people who require attention, or simply a man who's willing to listen to others' problems and find solutions.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Masuda Takahiro [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 31, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Takahiro,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assisstant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Unit Commander, Personnel Administration Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Masuda Takahiro [WT]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
January 03, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Takahiro,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Unit Commander, Training Bureau

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Masuda Takahiro [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
January 05, 2021

SUBJECT — WRITTEN TEST FAILED

Dear Mr. Takahiro,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Written Test.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to retake the Written Test during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Unit Commander, Training Bureau