[CA] Dennis Chua [WITHDRAWN]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Solomon Ibrahim
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 49240
GTA:W Forum Name: sqreix
Timezone: UTC +8
Primary Assignment: Special Enforcement Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 41

[CA] Dennis Chua [WITHDRAWN]

Post by Solomon Ibrahim »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Dennis Alfredo
1.2 Middle Name: Salonga
1.3 Lastname: Chua
1.4 Date of Birth: 06/02/1993
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [X] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 5'8"
1.8 Weight: 139lbs

1.9 Address Line: Little Seoul, Ginger Street, Los Santos, SA
1.10 Phone Number: 16634292
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: Chua's Family Bakery
2.1.2 Position: Manager
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Managed regular openings, serving customers, handled logistics and finances of the family business.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 06/24/2011 to 07/12/2013
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Went to pursue a college degree.

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: Grab Holdings Inc.
2.2.2 Position: Taxi Driver
2.2.3 Duties Summary: Operated a taxi vehicle, driving people from point A to point B on a daily basis.
2.2.4 Employment Term: 09/16/2017 to 08/22/2020
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving: Pursued a different career path.
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [X] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: San Andreas State College
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 09/09/2013 to 04/22/2017
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): Criminology
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Through advertisements and the online portal of the LSSD.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Cantonese - Can read, write and speak the language.
  • Filipino - Can read, write and speak the language.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Dennis Chua
08/12/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT +8
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Sqreix
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes.
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • I joined during the early days of GTA World back in November 2017, however, due to the small playerbase and lack of motivation due to school works and less peers to roleplay with, I decided to take a break from roleplay in general. When I came back this May 2020, I joined the faction K-Town Kkangpae. I started off as a civilian roleplayer, slowly injecting myself into the community that is existing in the neighborhood until eventually, became a full-pledged criminal roleplayer in the faction. About six months have passed, I'm still roleplaying in the faction as a soldier and still very active. Aside from that, I've also created other characters, the most active ones were a character that led a faction, which was South Central Network, an African-American DTO. I've also had roleplay experiences with a character created in Seoul Side 213 (Seoul Boyz), a civilian character that lived in Sandy Shores which was intended to be a character for LSSD. Up to this day, I've accumulated 950 hours of playtime in total, according to my UCP dashboard.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • In terms of roleplay quality, I intend to bring a type of roleplay where I don't associate myself with my character. Whatever falls on my character, I would let the story flow itself. I would accordingly roleplay the flaws, mistakes, decisions, and consequences that would be put on my character's hand, whether it will cause a satisfying or a disappointing ending for him. Aside from that, I do my best in realistically portraying my characters and Dennis Chua wouldn't be an exception for that case.

Dennis Chua's character development would be as detailed as possible, his backstory itself isn't the greatest, he faced hurdles and challenges before being able to finally take up and graduate on the course that he wanted. The culture he is surrounded with is different than most of the other people he knows. Dennis Chua is a family man, being born in the Philippines and raised for some time before migrating to the United States with his family, he is very close with his relatives and family. Even though Dennis Chua is a man brought up to be a good person, his life was full of financial issues, he strongly believes that life is all about money. I intend to roleplay Dennis Chua as a realistic character. With his own unique understanding of life and making his own decisions.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Dennis Alfredo Salonga Chua was born in Laguna, Philippines on February 6, 1993. Dennis is the only child of his family. His father, James Chua, is an information technology graduate, his father had his own small-time business as a repair technician for computers. Aside from that, his father was also adept at programming, specifically working with online clients. On the other hand, his mother, Angela Salonga, graduated in a mass communication course, she worked as a field reporter on a local news company. Dennis was always surrounded by his family, they lived in a common house along with his relatives. He was taught to be a familial person, always being transparent and always puts his family first before anything else. He lived in the Philippines until his 3rd grade in primary school. During this time, his father had an opportunity to move to the United States to work for a bigger company as one of their programmers. His family decided to migrate to the United States, specifically in Atlanta, where the company is situated. During his first few years, Dennis had trouble adapting to his new environment, his fluency in the English language wasn't as good as the other children he went to school with. Because of this, Dennis had to work twice as hard as the other children, he had to take up more subjects than them. As young as he may be, Dennis was determined enough to mold himself to be a hard-working child.

His fascination for law enforcement started when he had an interest in watching superhero movies. The usual good-guy persona was something he looked up to. His parents, being as supportive as they could be, let Dennis enjoy whatever satisfies him. When he was in high school, his mother managed to set up a family bakery in their neighborhood. However, as time passes by, they had financial issues that caused their business to lose employees. Because of this, the moment Dennis graduated high school, he had to support their business before heading straight to university. He assisted his parents in managing the business regularly. After some time, Dennis decided to move to Los Santos, as his interest was piqued upon seeing an online advertisement related to the San Andreas State College. The poster had the image of a police officer, arms crossed, inviting the person behind the screen to take up criminology. With hesitations, he approached his parents and brought up the topic, and to his satisfaction, he was granted the opportunity to be independent.

In the year 2013, Dennis set foot in San Andreas, California. He took criminology as his course in the state college. However, Dennis wasn't as lucky as his other classmates, he had troubles getting himself a law enforcement job in the city of San Andreas. Because of this, he was forced to take up part-time jobs instead of heading straight into law enforcement. A couple of months passed, he moved to Los Santos and lived in an apartment in Little Seoul. For three years, he worked as a taxi driver using a car he rented from a neighbor until he was able to pay it off and own it himself. Despite this, Dennis is still motivated and determined to work as a law enforcer. And when the time came when he came across an advertisement that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department needed hometown heroes, he knew this was an opportunity he couldn't let go of.

DEPUTY SHERIFF SOLOMON IBRAHIM
RED TEAM MEMBER, SPECIAL WEAPONS TEAM

SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT DETAIL - SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Dennis Chua [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 8, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Chua,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Dennis Chua [SQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 9, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Chua,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Supplemental Questionnaire.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Pre-Employment Unit

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Dennis Chua [SI]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 12, 2020

SUBJECT — SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE PASSED

Dear Mr. Chua,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Supplemental Questionnaire. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with an Employment Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in formal clothing at 100 Sustancia Road, Los Santos. When you enter the parking lot, turn left and head through the gates, then park in the parking lot and sign in at the reception. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

(( While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Pre-Employment Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Unit Commander, Personnel Administration Bureau

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff