[CA] Jayla Marshall [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Bryan Rowlings
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 26398
GTA:W Forum Name: Ryoichi
Timezone: GMT+1
Primary Assignment: Homicide Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 17

[CA] Jayla Marshall [DQ]

Post by Bryan Rowlings »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Jayla
1.2 Middle Name: N/A
1.3 Lastname: Marshall
1.4 Date of Birth: 04/AUG/1994
1.5 Gender:
  • [—] Male
    [X] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [X] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 5'8.5
1.8 Weight: 141.09 lbs

1.9 Address Line: Sandy Shores, Alonquin Blvd / Mountain View Drive trailer 1
1.10 Phone Number: 13360556
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: 24/7 Supermarket
2.1.2 Position: Cashier
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Customer service, Keeping stock available in the store.
2.1.4 Employment Term: SEP/04/2019 to NOV/05/2020
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Lost interest in the duties available.

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.2.2 Position: N/A
2.2.3 Duties Summary: N/A
2.2.4 Employment Term: N/A
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving: N/A
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [X] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: San Andreas State College
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 09/05/2014 to 05/12/2018
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • YES
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • YES
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Online advertisment
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • N/A
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • NO
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • NO
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • NO
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • NO
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • NO
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes, 10 years ago
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • NO
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • NO
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

J. Marshall
28/11/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT+1
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Ryoichi
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • YES
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • Used to play a lot of SAMP Roleplay servers starting with Valhalla Gaming as my first serious roleplay server.
    When they made a server for MTA I switched to that server and kept playing MTA ever since. Ending up at Owlgaming. When GTA World turned up I switched over to finally roleplay in a game that has some decent graphics.

I usually roleplay legal roles with a lot of passive roleplay involved. Usually with a lot of forum paperwork involved. (Yes, I enjoy that sorta stuff ). I drive on sharing time with others as I hate to be a loner, but I do have problems finding people to roleplay with on my own. In the past and also now it helped a lot to join a legal faction such as law enforcement to find people to roleplay and create a story with.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • I hope to bring a lot of passive roleplay to the faction, granted that many of you already have this quality, I myself feel that I can learn a lot from you guys in terms of character building and I am quite excited to exchange ideas and become a better roleplayer under the guidance of more experienced roleplayers. I am also looking forward to becoming a part of an amazing faction such as this and hopefully be a contributing member of the faction. I like to grow my characters and hopefully bring others into my story or even better create one with them. I'd like to do more than just work-related stuff and I really hope to create ties to other people with the character I have created to do more social stuff with them outside of the workplace.

It would be really nice to be able to have a job on my character that is controversial from the people my character knows. She lives in Sandy shore and most of the people there might not be into her working for the government, This might lead to some spicy roleplay.

She's also going to be fresh fish for the people inside the prison, she would have to harden up a lot to be able to survive a job such as this and that will be the majority of the experience she would be able to give to the Faction. She will be naive and might even be too nice to the prisoners to the point where they might abuse her kindness. This alone will come with its up and downfalls and experience might even change her outlook on things.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Jayla Marshall is a proud daughter of Marie Marshall and Gerad Marshall born on 4 August 1994. She is one out of two children with one being her older brother Cain Marshall and raised in a traditional Black-American family. Her family was not particularly rich, but they were not poor either, they lived a very average life in the city of Los Santos.

She was lucky to go to a decent high school in the city, which was not as bad as the other high school where her much older brother had to go. This shaped her into a decent person, which is something that can't be said of her brother. before she went to college her brother was deeply involved in drugs and was well known with law enforcement agencies to be a trouble maker. He now serves a sentence at the San Andreas correction facility for possession with intent to distribute.

This in itself had created a lot of problems for Jayla, she was so majorly conflicted as she loved her brother a lot, and has so many fond memories of them growing up, it broke her heart when she saw what he had become. This has steered her away from the city life hating it more and more to the point where she moved to the county after she graduated from college.

When she moved to Sandy shore, her time there was hard at first. The people of Sandy shores were not particularly used to a Black-American woman to be in their mits. However, when she started to work at the supermarket things started to turn around to the point where her neighbors were starting to get used to her and accept her. Even be sociable. She really enjoyed the fact that she knew most of the people living there by name, this eventually turned her interest towards the Sheriff's department as she kept seeing them around, patroling or talking with the folk, she always wanted to do something involving other people where she could be sociable and still have a meaningful job.
Field Investigator Bryan Rowlings
Team 1, Homicide Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station

Re: [CA] Jayla Marshall [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 4, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Marshall,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Jayla Marshall [SQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 4, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Marshall,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Supplemental Questionnaire.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Pre-Employment Unit

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Jayla Marshall [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 6, 2020

SUBJECT — SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE FAILED

Dear Mr. Marshall,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to retake the Supplemental Questionnaire during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Pre-Employment Unit