[CA] Tony Larsen [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Tony Larsen
GTA:W Forum Name: MyCushion
Timezone: PDT

[CA] Tony Larsen [DQ]

Post by Tony Larsen »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Tony
1.2 Middle Name:
1.3 Lastname: Larsen
1.4 Date of Birth: 20/OCT/1985
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [X] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 6' 1"
1.8 Weight:160lbs

1.9 Address Line: Crystal Heights Room 13
1.10 Phone Number: 00797433
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name:
2.1.2 Position:
2.1.3 Duties Summary:
2.1.4 Employment Term: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving:

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name:
2.2.2 Position:
2.2.3 Duties Summary:
2.2.4 Employment Term: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [X] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: University of Pennsylvania
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 9/1/2005 to 7/1/2009
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): Criminology
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • An advertisement for the Los Santos Sheriff's Department online.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • N/A
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Tony Larsen
2/DEC/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT-7 (Washington State)
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • MyCushion
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • Currently, I am in the fire department on another character and have been for almost three months. I know that I am capable of staying active on both characters. Since I have started playing on the server I have always wanted to branch out and attempt to join the LSSD and now I feel I have a very good understanding of the server and the kind of things that go along with it. I like to make sure my roleplay is always top notch and I understand there is always room for improvement.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • I will bring to the faction a character who has always been interested in the LSSD and someone who will develop as they go along, not knowing much when it comes to LEO work. At first, Tony Larsen will rely on the help of others at first to help him grow and develop as a person. He will be very quiet and kind of intimidated by the people who are higher up, but will still accept help and be willing to help others if needed. As time goes on and Coy Smith gets more and more familiar with his duties and role as a deputy he will make it his goal to make sure others feel the same way and will always be someone people can go to if they need help. What makes me stand out from others is that I have a few months of experience in another department (LSFD) and understand the process of developing a character over time and know how to handle some situations that others may not know how to handle. As someone in the LSFD I understand how important roleplay is to the job and will carry that over to the LSSD and strive to be the best I can. I will try my best to make sure my roleplay is top notch.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Tony Larsen was born on October 20, 1985 in Pennsylvania where he spent the majority of his life. He was a single child and was brought up by a caring family. They have always been on the wealthier side, staying in the upper middle class of society. Tony had lived in the same house the whole time he'd live in Pennsylvania. He had always very much enjoyed the comfort of home and did not see a problem with that. Tony went through all of his schooling in P.A. which included everything from elementary, middle school, high school, and college (University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Criminology and eventually earning his bachelor's degree).

During his high school and college years, Tony Larsen lived a relatively normal life and had always been more on the quiet side. He did not have many very close friends growing up but made sure to keep himself friendly with everyone else, shying away from any negative relationships. Tony would never let anyone push him around or push other people around for that matter. He had always wanted to help people and wanted to make a positive impact on his community, making that his main goal in life. He would stand up for people if they couldn't do so for themselves. He would make sure that he was open if anyone needed help and that people knew they could go to him if he needed anything. In addition, schooling taught Tony how to handle stressful situations and to ask questions if needed (which he was never afraid to do).

After college Tony realized that he wanted to get out of his home state and start a fresh life somewhere else. He eventually decided on moving out to Los Santos, San Andreas. Tony has always pushed himself to be the best he possibly could in anything he chose to do in life and carried that expectation into Los Santos. After getting to fill in with the community, Tony decided he wanted to pursue a career in the Sheriff's Department. He had always wanted to be in Law Enforcement and the fresh start gave him the perfect opportunity to begin his dream.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Tony Larsen [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 2, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Larsen,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assisstant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Tony Larsen [SQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 3, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Larsen,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Supplemental Questionnaire.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Pre-Employment Unit

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Tony Larsen [SI]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 6, 2020

SUBJECT — SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE PASSED

Dear Mr. Larsen,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Supplemental Questionnaire. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with an Employment Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in formal clothing at 100 Sustancia Road, Los Santos. When you enter the parking lot, turn left and head through the gates, then park in the parking lot and sign in at the reception. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

(( While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Pre-Employment Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Pre-Employment Unit

Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Tony Larsen [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 9, 2020

SUBJECT — STRUCTURED INTERVIEW FAILED

Dear Mr. Larsen,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Structured Interview.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to move forward in the current recruitment drive and as such, you are disqualified.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Pre-Employment Unit