[CA] Ruben Whitman [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Gary Hewitt
Retired Sheriff
Retired Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: Stephen
Primary Assignment: Office of the Sheriff

[CA] Ruben Whitman [DQ]

Post by Gary Hewitt »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Ruben
1.2 Middle Name: N/A
1.3 Lastname: Whitman
1.4 Date of Birth: 08 SEP 1995
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [X] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 6' 1"
1.8 Weight: 174 lbs

1.9 Address Line: 265 Spanish Drive apt. 09
1.10 Phone Number: 665-955-85
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.1.2 Position: N/A
2.1.3 Duties Summary: N/A
2.1.4 Employment Term: N/A
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: N/A

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.2.2 Position: N/A
2.2.3 Duties Summary: N/A
2.2.4 Employment Term: N/A
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:N/A
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [X] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: University of California
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 09/06/2015 to 11/06/2019
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): The Bachelor of Laws as a major and communication as a minor.
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Facebrowser
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Spanish and french
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

RUBENT WHITMAN
01/12/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • GMT -5
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Diamond
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • My first experience in the server, was with the government. I've served as a Licensing Official. I did resign after four months due to the lack of activity and problems that plagued the faction, resulting in a loss of motivation to roleplay a character within the government. After the government, I had a phase where I got into the legal roleplay, I was a labour lawyer for a long time, my job was to assist people who found themselves thrown out of their jobs. Last month I decided to try my hand at something new, so I made up my mind to start roleplaying in the illegal, and right now I've been an official member of the "Chamberlain Hills" faction for about two months. This is all when it comes to my experience within the GTA:W environment.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • What I'm going to bring to the faction as a person is a good mood, and most importantly a good roleplay. I'm a SAMP veteran, and the fact that I'm taking good quality screens will be an asset to the faction in a way that I'll be able to showcase my roleplay and encourage other people to join.

In terms of roleplay, on my old server, I was for a long time a member of the PEN1 and so I did roleplay in prison for a while. During this time I learned a lot about how things were done in prison, I acquired many ideas and experiences that I would gladly share with you. I don't intend to play a 100% corrupt character but I do plan to develop my character around the gangs that are residing in the prison. I will certainly do some sleight of hand but nothing will go beyond unrealism or abuse.

I also have a fairly thorough knowledge of the legal roleplay as I was Sergeant II on my old server and head of the Narcotics Division.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Ruben is a young man who has spent most of his life in California. His youth was difficult. Divorced parents, far from the parental attention, his life with his mother was not pleasant for the young Ruben. Let's just say that his mother was not the right example to follow in life, between cocaine and alcohol abuse, Ruben found himself obliged to keep things under control at home at the age of 6.

Ruben's vocation has always been to study law, and he has always admired and appreciated this profession. Injustice and disloyalty have not been part of his vocabulary since he was a young boy, so he decided to go to law school and eventually graduated in 2019. Ruben wanted to give meaning to his life, he wanted to participate in making the community a better place and by any possible means.

On a sunny day in California, Ruben was having brunch with his friends from college and learned from a friend that Los Santos Prison was looking for a custody assistant. Ruben believes that a job like this will help him to forge himself, and discover a new side of life, a career. So he started the recruitment process without hesitation, and right now he is waiting for an answer from them.
SHERIFF GARY HEWITT
OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Ruben Whitman [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 2, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Whitman,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assisstant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Ruben Whitman [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
December 2, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Whitman,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Application shows a clear lack of effort, both 5.7 and 5.8 fail to meet the word count. On top of this there are some sentence structure and grammar issues throughout the application. Your forum name must also match your character name. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU