[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

IgnatiosGR
GTA:W Forum Name: IgnatiosGR
Timezone: -05

[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Post by IgnatiosGR »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Jone
1.2 Middle Name:
1.3 Lastname: Houston
1.4 Date of Birth: 09/12/1995
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [X] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: '6FT "
1.8 Weight: 240lbs

1.9 Address Line:
1.10 Phone Number:5202195
1.11 Email Address:[email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: (N/A)Self employed
2.1.2 Position: Tow truck driver
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Must tow vehicle and perform quick repairs if possible.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 01/11/2020 to N/A
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving:N/A

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: N/A
2.2.2 Position: N/A
2.2.3 Duties Summary:
2.2.4 Employment Term: N/A to N/A
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:N/A
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [X] High School
    [—] Some College
    [X] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Miami Dade Collage.
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 05/12/2014 to 09/13/2020
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Collage friend.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Spanish, English, Greek.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

J.Houston
28/11/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • IgnatiosGR
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes.
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • Well, I've played for about 30 hours or so and I must say that form ALL server I've played on this one RP's the most. I've gotten to RP crashes tow's and many other things and I am honestly impressed at the fact that people even PAY to RP on my other character that I RP as a Greek person the owner of the store payed around 2.000$ just for a money truck that does nothing but it's coming and going for RP sakes and I am surprised on how efficient the RP is all the time. I've roleplayed as a bartender a tow truck driver a mechanic a sales man and a guard and each and every one of those times I've gotten the full RP experience that I expected to receive.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • For starters, my ability to speak three different languages fluently will be a huge assist for the faction simply because, if there are people from other countries like Spain, Cuba, Colombia or any other part of the world that speaks Spanish weather it's via OOC or IC I'll be able to translate to anyone in need of a translator and the same thing goes for Greek, and since I've seen a good amount of Greeks playing on the server so it would be good for everyone in general. Also due to my RP experience I've been put through multiple different positions and situations so I believe that it would be a great help for the group because I have roleplayed as many many people or better yet "types of people" I've covered street gangs, Police officer, worked in the prisons so I've roleplayed enough to at least know the basics to each part, because everyone has a different way of setting rules and such so at least the basics are covered by me. I also learned how to multitask and work as a group, I don't think that working alone is a good thing for many reasons a couple of them are that you wont be able to 1: complete as much 2: respond as good at any situation given at the moment been, as an example if a prison fight brakes it would be a hundred times better if at least there are two officers in the scene than one because then if you try to brake up the fight the rest of the inmate will try to attack you instead or they did it as a way to get to you since the begging. So in conclusion I'd be a great part of the team because of my ability to speak multiple languages, to work as a team, communicate as much as possible with everyone and my over all experience when it comes to RP.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Jone Houston was a little boy growing in living hell. Jone was born and raised in Miami Gardens where all the fearless and heartless gangs are in the Miami Dade area, as a child he was raised with some what strict parents that showed him both sides of life, the so called "good and bad paths" they showed him that been in the streets or in gangs will lead him in prison or six feet under, if he goes through the good path he will get pushed around in the beginning but in the long run he will become great and successful. Having those rules set as a child helped him become the man his mom always wanted him to be. A few years later his father passed away in a car accident which left him and his mother alone at age fifteen, they were alone, broke and without a sign of hope. So Jone decided that he wouldn't accept getting pushed around anymore and that gave courage and hope to his mom so she got two jobs to be able to pay rent and feed him while he goes through school and is able to have a better tomorrow. Three years later Jone finished high school and applied for collage right away, as soon as he got accepted in Miami Dade College he left all of his friends from school, girls and everyone else behind just so he can focus on his studies. Jone was so focused on his studies that as soon as he got home he would go straight to his room to study and the same cycle would go on and on every day for five years. as soon as he finished his studies to become a mechanic he got out and started looking for work near his house, as soon as he got employed he was able to assist his mother back home with the bills and help her live a better life while he attempted to take care of everything him self. His mother notices that he was working extra shifts to bring in more money so she wouldn't have to work, the guilt started building up over time and she had finally addressed it. She told him "Working alone wont get you anywhere in life because you live to pay when you have someone else to help you, you live to live an other day" So he slowed down for a little and then one morning as he was getting ready for work he walked into his moms room to ask her if she wanted some coffee before work but she didn't respond back to him, he cried and scream while trying to get his mom to wake up but it was all for nothing, he called 911 in hope that they would be able to do something but it was too late, his mom died from a heart attack in the middle of the night... The devastation was so bad he wouldn't eat he wouldn't talk to anyone and his health started plummeting, the day of her funeral he kissed her good bye and left during the ceremony. He went home packed his stuff went to the airport and got him self a one way ticket to Los Santos in hope of a new life. As soon as he landed he asked him self, "Now what?..." He took a cab to down town Los Santos and begun to seek employment and a place to stay. He was able to rent a little efficiency and got a job in a matter of two days in a little bar as a bartender and as soon as he got back to his feet he bought his own tow truck and worked for him self ever since.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Jone Houston [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 28, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 28, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:

(( You must wait three weeks after your original denial before re-applying. If you'd like the appeal this decision the steps can be found below.

On top of this, please request for your forum name to be changed to the name of the character you wish to apply with in the future on this thread: ACCESS ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU