[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

IgnatiosGR
GTA:W Forum Name: IgnatiosGR
Timezone: -05

[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Post by IgnatiosGR »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Jone
1.2 Middle Name:
1.3 Lastname: Houston
1.4 Date of Birth: 09/12/1995
1.5 Gender:
  • [X] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [—] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [X] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: '6FT "
1.8 Weight:240 lbs

1.9 Address Line:
1.10 Phone Number:5202195
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: (Self employed)
2.1.2 Position: Tow truck driver.
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Tow truck driver, quick vehicle repairs.
2.1.4 Employment Term: 01/11/2020 to N/A
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving:N/A

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name:
2.2.2 Position:N/A
2.2.3 Duties Summary:N/A
2.2.4 Employment Term: MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving:N/A
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [X] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: Miami Dade Collage
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 05/12/2014 to 09/13/2020
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable):Mechanic.
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes.
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • During my studies as a mechanic a friend was a custody assistant and he told me many many things about it I didn't seem to care back in the day but now I have been thinking about switching careers.
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Spanish, English, Greek.
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No.
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

J,Houston.
DD/MMM/YYYY
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • IgnatiosGR
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: 5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • LSRP,RCRP,ITALY MAFIA. Been Rping since 2013.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • Well due to my ability to talk multiple languages and experience from other RP servers such as LSRP, RCRP etc... I believe I am more then eligible to roleplay amongst others and as far as my RP I do make sure to RP almost everything when I am around others no matter if it's opening and closing a door to getting a glass and filling it with soda, as long as I'm around others I'll make sure that I RP, And I also can translate to three different languages I don't know the variety of countries that play in this server but I know for sure that there is plenty Spanish, English, and Greek speakers around this server so it will serve me well during such situations.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • Jone Houston was a young man growing in a tough neighborhood and all he got to see when he was little was gang attacks, drug deals, and crack addicts. Jone was born and raised with rules that helped him become the man that he is today, he didn't have riches or fancy video games, all he had was an imagination to play with and he know that if he were to follow the streets he'd end up like the rest of those "fools" which is: Killed, in prison, or a drug addict and neither of them were in his plans but as he grew up he his father died from a car crash and all he had left was his mom they were left with no money and no hope for tomorrow, but later on slowly but surely they got stable since his mom worker two jobs to be able to feed her son and pay rent and Jone decided that he wanted to become someone so he don't end up living like this for the rest of his life. He finished high school and went to a technical college called Miami Dade collage where he was able to get his master mechanic certificate and begun to work at a shop near his home and he went on like that for two years and his mom passed away so he decided to move away from everything and begin a new life in Los Santos.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Jone Houston [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 26, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 26, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Incomplete application;
(( The entire application lacks effort, some parts are completely missing and others are formatted incorrectly. 5.6 showcases almost zero effort and doesn't answer the question correctly and both 5.7 and 5.8 fail to even meet the minimum word count. I suggest in the future if you decide to reapply to spend some more time and effort when writing up your application. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU