[CA] Derek Hudson [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Alexander Ryland
GTA:W Forum Name: AdidasKommando
Timezone: UTC+2

[CA] Derek Hudson [DQ]

Post by Alexander Ryland »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Firstname: Derek
1.2 Middle Name: /
1.3 Lastname: Hudson
1.4 Date of Birth: 16/JUN/1978
1.5 Gender:
  • [x] Male
    [—] Female
    [—] Other
1.6 Ethnicity:
  • [x] White
    [—] Black or African American
    [—] Hispanic or Latino
    [—] American Indian or Alaska Native
    [—] Asian
    [—] Filipino
    [—] American
    [—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    [—] Two or More Races
1.7 Height: 6' 1"
1.8 Weight: 170lbs

1.9 Address Line: Crown Jewel Motel, Room 13, Del Perro, Los Santos
1.10 Phone Number: 1511777
1.11 Email Address: [email protected]
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 State Prior Employer
2.1.1 Company/Agency Name: Federal Bureau of Investigation
2.1.2 Position: Special Agent
2.1.3 Duties Summary: Counter Terrorism, Hostage Rescue
2.1.4 Employment Term: 04/23/2002 to 08/07/2018
2.1.5 Reason for Leaving: Personal Resignation

2.2 State Prior Employer
2.2.1 Company/Agency Name: Morningwood 24/7
2.2.2 Position: Store Clerk
2.2.3 Duties Summary: Serve Customers, General upkeep work
2.2.4 Employment Term: 05/13/2019 to 09/20/2019
2.2.5 Reason for Leaving: Personal Resignation
3. EDUCATION HISTORY
3.1 State Highest Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [x] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
3.2 School Details
  • 3.2.1 School Name: University of Florida
    3.2.2 Enrollment Term: 09/01/1997 to 06/30/2001
    3.2.3 Course of Study (if applicable): Mechanical Engineering
4. QUESTIONS
4.1 Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Answer
4.2 Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
4.3 How did you learn about this position?
  • Internet
4.4 Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Spanish
4.5 Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
4.6 Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
4.7 Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
4.8 Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.9 Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
4.10 Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes. Medical Marijuana, last: February, 2019
4.11 Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
4.12 Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

D. HUDSON
10/OCT/2020
(( 5. OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT):
  • UTC+2 (GMT+2)
5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: 5.3 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Gameplayer0575
5.3 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: 5.4 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable:
  • n/A
5.5 Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
5.6 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
  • I haven't played a lot on GTA World itself, I've mostly been involved in Illegal Gang RP but that was over half or more months ago and I've distanced myself from GTA World because I did not enjoy the Illegal RP and couldn't find a start with legal RP. I am now giving it another shot with this application. In terms of overall RP, I've been RPing for more than 5 years and have played on servers like OwlGaming MTA and a few other german servers so I do tend to say that I have a bit of roleplay experience.
5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
  • I want to bring quality RP to the faction, with even if nothing is going on I still want to roleplay even if it means roleplaying making a coffee or doing some paperwork, maybe even have a friendly chat with some of the inmates and socialize with some people. I also want to use most of the commands to a minimum (unless necessarry) and rather RP very detailed instead. As of for the Character Development, that's the main thing I want to focus on, since my character does have some flaws here and there, maybe some he doesn't even know he has yet and I want to develop him as far as possible. Maybe he will overcome his problems because of the people he meets or other things that have an influence on him, or things will get worse, he looses track etc. I don't want this character to be some kind of robot who goes 100% by the book, or who's always nice because he will have his good and bad days. But thats up to the RP an the things he encounters and based on that, he will develop and I really want to focus on that whole Character Development part.
5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory (Min. 300 words):
  • (( Sorry for the extremely long text, I already tried to keep it short but there's a lot of story behind this char.))
    Derek Hudson was born in a Suburb of Miami. He lived with his parents and his younger brother. He went to the Miami State School and later visited the Miami State High School where he graduated. Meanwhile, his father was working for the Miami-Dade Police Department and had been within the Department for more than 15 Years, earning the Rank of a Sergeant. Derek always looked up to his father and wanted to follow his footsteps. After Derek graduated, he moved to Gainesville into the Dormitory of the University of Florida where he graduated with a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2001. After Derek graduated, he wanted to move back to Miami and become a Police Officer but saw that the FBI is hiring again, so he figured he would take it a step higher and become a Federal Agent. He eventually applied and was one of the lucky ones who were not filtered out. He went to the Academy and graduated, thus becoming a Probationary Agent. He was in the Criminal Investigations Division for 6 Years, moving up to be a Special Agent. During his time as a Federal Agent he often times heard and saw about the Hostage Rescue Team and the appeal to try to apply grew bigger and bigger over the time until he eventually tried to apply and was accepted, also going through a very intense selection process, luckily passing and moving on. He then went to the academy in Quantico, Virginia which was the HRT's Headquarters and went through the most challenging 32 Weeks of his life. He fought through the pain and frustration and eventually completed his training and was put as a probationary Operator where he would go through another year of training in tactics, communication, breaching etc. After he finally completed everything, he was deemed a full Operator and was used in multiple HRT Missions serving full time for 12 years. Meanwhile, he met a beautiful woman who was around his age, and they both started to date, until things got more serious, and they eventually got engaged and marries. They moved into their own nice and big house and eventually had a boy together. During that time he was still being used as an Operator whenever he was needed and therefor he also traveled across the country, depending on where he was needed. That put his family under a lot of stress, including himself and added to that, the stuff he has seen over the years stress him more and more over the years. His child grew older and started elementary school which was a very proud moment for him. But that didn't last long since hi marriage was slowly breaking apart with him constantly being away and his personality and mental health growing concerningly worse and worse. He would become angry quickly, started to take alcohol for granted every day and had more and more trouble falling asleep. One night him and his wife got into an argument, he was under the influence and became physically aggressive, which resulted in his wife leaving for that night and later moving out and divorcing him. That made him less focused at work and on one mission, he made a mistake while breaching, made a wrong decision and got two of his closest friends killed and him critically injured in June 2018. He was put in a coma and was deemed unfit physically and mentally. His wife had divorced by that time, he had to pay her off quite a big amount in divorce settlement. He also lost fully custody of his son and is not allowed to see him anymore. He eventually woke up and fell into depression with everything around him, and he decided to resign and focus on him becoming fit again. It took about half a year for him to become physically fit, but he was still on a long journey to recover mentally. He has been suffering with Depression and PTSD. He did attend counseling and it did help. He was deemed mentally fit, but as of right now, he still sometimes has flashbacks and trouble falling asleep. He has stopped drinking due to counseling but has lost all of his friends, so he decided to move to Los Santos and start new. He worked as a store clerk for a while, until he decided that that was not his type of job that he enjoyed, so he quit that job and has been unemployed ever since, looking for the right job. He doesn't have any friends as he's having trouble getting to know people, and he recently found out that he also sucks at trying to become friends with a girl. He is now applying for the Sheriffs Department as a Custody Assistant as he doesn't feel ready yet to become a full Deputy or even Police Officer again, also considering he is not the youngest in the game anymore.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Derek Hudson [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 6, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Hudson,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Derek Hudson [DQ]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header
November 6, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Hudson,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:

(( Your backstory doesn't quite fit the standards of what we're trying to portray. I recommend the next time around you apply with a new character with a more researched and fitting backstory for the role. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Alexander Rhodes, Deputy Sheriff
Pre-Employment Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU