[CA] Thomas Henderson [DISQUALIFIED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Thomas Henderson
GTA:W Forum Name: RapatKung
Timezone: ICT

[CA] Thomas Henderson [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Thomas Henderson »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Firstname: Thomas
Middle Name: Adams
Lastname: Henderson
Date of Birth: 15/MAY/1993
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5" 8'
Weight: 193 lbs

Address Line: Floor 3 Room 6 - Texile Apartment, Strawberry Avenue, Texile City, Los Santos, San Andreas
Phone Number: 399-28652
Email Address: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Company/Agency Name: Norman LTD & Gas
Position: Cashier (Employee)
Duties Summary: Takes care of customers and process payments
Employment Term: 15/APR/2012 to 10/MAR/2013
Reason for Leaving: Resigned due to joining a university

Company/Agency Name: APT Logistics & Export
Position: Supervisory Staff
Duties Summary: Generally Supervise Truck Drivers, and deal with Documentations within the company
Employment Term: 12/JUN/2017 to 15/FEB/2019
Reason for Leaving: Resigned due to moving to San Andreas
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [X] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
School Details
  • School Name: The University of Arizona
    Enrollment Term: 31/MAY/2013 to 15/APR/2017
    Course of Study (if applicable): Law & Order
QUESTIONS
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
How did you learn about this position?
  • Advertisements on the Internet
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • N/A
Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

18/SEP/2020
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • Indochina Time (GMT +7)
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • RapatKung
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable:
  • N/A
Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • When I first joined GTA:WORLD, I created a legal business-man character named Zack Miller. Zack Miller joined many different jobs, and was a very hard-working person before he got enough money making his own business. He was the owner of the business, Mission Row Liquor in Los Santos. He also had Lottery Service. This character has over 200 hours, I know how to roleplay and portray a character efficiently and professionally although I failed a little bit causing the punishments shown in the Admin Record. However, I have improved a lot, and I believe my standard is enough to join a governmental faction.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I have a lot of Law Enforcement Roleplay Experience including being a Patrol Officer, Patrol Supervisor, and Dispatch (Communications Division) I personally love Law Enforcement in real life, so I generally know how it works. With all servers combined, I have over 500 hours of Law Enforcement roleplay in many different servers such as DOJRP (FiveM), Mafia City RP (Rage:MP), ETC. In this character, Thomas Henderson, if accepted, I intend to roleplay as a very hard-working person, doing his best for promotions while maintaining good reputations towards other colleagues. Thomas Henderson would be a friendly and an active person. I intend to spend at least 8 hours a week on this character towards the job.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Thomas Henderson was originally born in Arizona, the United States. When he was in primary school, and high school, he was a very active person. He always answered questions to teachers, and got good grades. Before joining a university, Thomas's family encountered a serious financial issue after his dad's business failed, so he had to drop out from school to work in a gas station called Noman LTD to help fund the family. However, his dream didn't end, and he still had a lot of knowledge and ability. After the situation got better, he joined the University of Arizona to pursue his dream career being either a Law Enforcement Officer or a lawyer. He did a very good job, managing his life when he was in the University. After graduating, due to the economy in Arizona, he had to join a trucking company called APT. In fact, that company is famous, so there wasn't really any issues for him personally. He was a truck driver for approximately 6 months before he got promoted to be a Supervisor due to his outstanding performance. Thomas was very happy, and had been doing the work until 2019, he realized he had a better opportunity. Thomas moved to San Andreas to create his new life, and send money back to his parents. He is applying towards the LSSD as the Custody Assistant, and hopefully he will get accepted.
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Badge Number: 23099
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P220

Re: [CA] Thomas Henderson

Post by Kerryon Armstrong »

LSSD Header
September 19, 2020

Dear Mr. Henderson

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
KERRYON ARMSTRONG, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Badge Number: 23099
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P220

Re: [CA] Thomas Henderson

Post by Kerryon Armstrong »

LSSD Header
September 19th, 2020

Dear Mr. Henderson

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Recent report involving a Deputy for refusing to roleplay. Report can be found here. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
KERRYON ARMSTRONG, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau