[CA] Roger Amezquita [DISQUALIFIED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Benjamin Black
Inmate
Inmate
GTA:W Forum Name: Benny Black

[CA] Roger Amezquita [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Benjamin Black »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Firstname: Roger
Middle Name: Emilio
Lastname: Amezquita
Date of Birth: 15/1/2020
Ethnicity: White / Black or African American / Hispanic or Latino / American Indian or Alaska Native / Asian / Filipino - American / Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander / Two More Races
Height: "5'11
Weight: 180lbs

Address Line: Bilingsgate Motel Room 12, Rancho, Los Santos
Phone Number: 2659340
Email Address: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Company/Agency Name: Rancho 24/7 LTD
Position: Cashier
Duties Summary: Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons in exchange for food or services. Scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions.
Employment Term: 11/12/2016 to 12/25/2019
Reason for Leaving: Resigned

Company/Agency Name: Rancho Groceries
Position: Stock Clerk
Duties Summary: Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers place orders. Works in store. May involve heavy lifting.
Employment Term: 10/28/2015 to 11/1/2016
Reason for Leaving: Terminated
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [X] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
School Details
  • School Name: University of Los Santos San Andreas
    Enrollment Term: 9/3/2019 to 8/25/2020
    Course of Study (if applicable): Bachelor of Arts
QUESTIONS
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes, I do.
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes, I do.
How did you learn about this position?
  • I learned about this position while seeking employment at Rusty Brown's, a local Mission Row coffee shop. I ran into Victor Marino, a sheriff's deputy, while there and had a friendly conversation with him where I discussed my own aspirations to join the department. He encouraged the idea, and informed me that while the department is not currently hiring sheriff's deputies, you are hiring civilian custody assistants. Marino recommended the idea to me. So, I decided to apply in the hopes of fulfilling my dream and serving the law.
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • I can speak, write, and read fluent Spanish.
Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes, I smoked it on several occasions during parties in my high school years. That is all behind me now though. The last time would've been roughly 3-4 years ago.
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, Roger Amezquita, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<ROGER AMEZQUITA>
<DATE (13/9/2020)>
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • Atlantic Daylight Time (Canada, New Brunswick)
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record:
Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Benny Black
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • No, that's why I'm applying for CA. I do have Teamspeak though.
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • I've been on the server since late 2018 and have roleplayed an Italian-American mobster, several black gang members, several Sureno Hispanic gang members, a Mexican Mafia camarada, an Israeli mobster, a lifer at Twin Towers, several skinhead gang members, a small-time Korean hoodlum, an independent white drug dealer, along with many others. I've got a lot of experience on GTA:W in a vast variety of illegal roleplay and have ran several factions.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I have no experience whatsoever in law enforcement roleplay and see it as an unexplored avenue. I'd like to learn and develop around other LEO characters while coming to appreciate this style of RP. I'm very good at portraying in-depth characters who showcase real emotions and a standard of realism, not to speak highly of myself. I feel I could help contribute to the department with my own style of RP and with my previous experience in illegal roleplay. While I don't have the best admin history, my roleplay has steadily improved with time and I feel I could very realistically portray a custody assistant. I don't have a play-to-win mentality like some LEO roleplayers and am always fine with "taking an L", if necessary for the roleplay scenario. This is how I feel I differentiate from the typical person that applies. My mentality.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Roger Amezquita is a 20 year-old Mexican-American who grew up in North Rancho heavily impoverished with his police officer father and unemployed mother. Roger's father struggled to make ends meet and often worked overtime causing the young Amezquita to rarely see his father growing up, only on weekends and at family gatherings. Roger attempted to avoid the gang-influenced lifestyle of his peers in the Jamestown projects who all eagerly hung around veteran gangbangers and thugs in the neighborhood from a young age. Roger was a different breed however, and opted to spend his time inside drawing sketches on his notebook along with playing basketball on warm summer days. He did this mainly because he feared retribution from his father if he hung out with known criminals. As Roger developed into high school, he was often picked on by rival gangs and people from his own neighborhood for not "choosing a side"; Or "ranking out" as some gang members refer to it. This caused Roger to have few friends in high school and made him focus more on his future. He started working at the age of fifteen to help further support his mother and struggling father at a local grocery store. Roger became more social as he got older and developed a small tight-knit friend group who he'd often go to local parties with to get stoned. Roger abused marijuana in his late high school years to help ease the stress of exams and his terrible social anxiety.

When Roger graduated, he entertained the idea of becoming a designer or an artist. He applied for an Arts scholarship at ULSA and was easily accepted thanks to his skills with drawing that he honed in his teenage years. Roger's father however disapproved of the idea seeing the arts as an "unmanly" and "unpractical" choice of profession. His father heavily discouraged it to the point where Roger dropped out after a year of university and constant badgering from his parents. From there, Roger was left dumbfounded about what he was going to do with his life as he was unemployed, and still living with his parents in Rancho. He wanted something more from life than this and began to apply for a job at various South LS businesses needing money after dropping out of university. This eventually culminated into him running into Victor Marino, a sheriff's deputy, one morning while trying to hand out a resume at a local coffee shop. Marino had a conversation with Amezquita where he recommended Roger become a custody assistant as the sheriff's academy is closed, and Roger was keen to the idea. He knew his father would eagerly approve and maybe even help him with the idea. So, after a conversation with his now-retired LEO father and some brief contemplation, he applied to become a custody assistant. This is my character's story up to this point.
Brandon Correa
Retired Assistant Sheriff
Retired Assistant Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: timid
Primary Assignment: Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Service Weapon: 1911 type (.45)

Re: [CA] Roger Amezquita

Post by Brandon Correa »

LSSD Header
September 13, 2020

Dear Mr. Amezquita,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Poor administrative history. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
ASSISTANT SHERIFF BRANDON CORREA
Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"