Height: 6 FEET , 2 INCHES
Weight: 192 POUNDS

Address Line: 106 PLAYA VISTA, LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREA
Phone Number: 87664930
Email Address: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Company/Agency Name: Mirror Park Mall Security
Position: Security Agent
Duties Summary: Patroling and securing the building at night for of any vandlism/robbery.
Employment Term: 12/MAY/2020 - Current.
Reason for Leaving: N/A
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [X] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
QUESTIONS
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
How did you learn about this position?
  • Internet
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Spanish, I can read, write and speak it.
Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • N/A
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • Yes, marijuana five years ago.
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, Manny Hernandez, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

MANNY HERNANDEZ
<DATE (09/SEP/1994)>
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • GMT -4
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Peruvian Flake
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • I've joined this community recently, so I haven't roleplayed a lot of things. I started out with a homeless/addict person. I then decided to make this character.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I have RP experience in this type of faction as I was roleplaying in SADCR on another server and got to be a Sergeant. I'm looking to roleplay a character that strongly believe in rehabilitation. Someone that will want to work with helping criminals to find the right path. Someone that believes in second chances.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Manny is the third of a family of six. Manny's father, Ezequiel and his mother, Arianna Gomez were both born in Los Santos, Mirror Park. Ezequiel Hernandez was an officer in LSPD and Arianna was a housewife. Manny was a troubled child, he'd always get into fights at school or getting expelled from class when he was young. As he got older, Manny was later diagnosed with ADHD. Around his friends, he's seen as a narcissist, interesting to be around but very egotistic. Manny's appearance is always very important to him.

As a Mirror Park kid, Manny was introduced to the Chicano culture lifestyle at a young age. School teachers often believed that Manny would turn out to be a delinquent. Manny reacted a lot to his father's verbal abuse. Manny would be denigrated at home and often punished in severe ways. When he was young, Manny dreamed about being a tattoo artist, Manny's father would discourage his son due to the lack of jobs in that path at the time. Manny started to really get in trouble when he was caught by his dad's colleagues after he tagged up a bench in Mirror Park. Ezequiel sent his son to a boarding school in the county.

Manny then changed a lot and started drifting to the right path. He got his first job in Security at 21 years old where he met a great friend, Woodnerson Cobb. Hernandez and Cobb worked on a couple of shifts together on a few contracts. A month ago, Hernandez experienced a robbery on his shift made by a gang from the area, the bunch of them were arrested and brought to jail. Manny then started being interested in what pushes someone to do crimes like this and what happens inside the walls that kept them.
Last edited by Manny Hernandez on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Ledesma
Retired Division Chief
Retired Division Chief
Badge Number: 247
GTA:W Forum Name: zapper
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Manny Hernandez

Post by Brian Ledesma »

LSSD Header
September 9, 2020

Dear Mr.Hernandez

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
S. VASQUEZ, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Brian Ledesma
Retired Division Chief
Retired Division Chief

Re: [CA] Manny Hernandez

Post by Brian Ledesma »

LSSD Header
September, 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Hernandez

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • (( Provide an up-to-date screenshot of your admin record. ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Sincerely,

Manny Hernandez
GTA:W Forum Name: Peruvian Flake

Re: [CA] Manny Hernandez [ON-HOLD]

Post by Manny Hernandez »

Ammended.
Brian Ledesma
Retired Division Chief
Retired Division Chief

Re: [CA] Manny Hernandez [ON-HOLD]

Post by Brian Ledesma »

LSSD Header
September, 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Hernandez

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Supplemental Questionnaire.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,

Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters

Re: [CA] Manny Hernandez [SQ FAILED]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
September 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Hernandez,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to retake the Supplemental Questionnaire during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
DANIEL PADILLA, DEPUTY SHERIFF

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"