[CA] Cedrick Hayes [DISQUALIFIED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Cedrick L Hayes
GTA:W Forum Name: OnlyTheFamily
Timezone: CEST

[CA] Cedrick Hayes [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Cedrick L Hayes »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Firstname: Cedrick
Middle Name: Lawrence
Lastname: Hayes
Date of Birth: 27/08/1998
Ethnicity: African-American
Height: 5"11'
Weight: 169lbs

Address Line: Macdonald Motel, Rm. 14
Phone Number: 1773094
Email Address: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Company/Agency Name: Davis LTD & Gas
Position: Cashier / Customer-services
Duties Summary: Taking care of customers
Employment Term: 04/29/2017 to 08/27/2020
Reason for Leaving: Looking for new job-opportunitys.
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] South Davis High School
    [X] High School
    [—] South Los Santos College
    [X] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • yes
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • yes
How did you learn about this position?
  • Advertisment (Internet)
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • none
Are you a person with a disability?
  • no
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • no
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • no
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • no
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • no
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • no
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • no
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • no
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<Cedrick Hayes>
<DATE (07/09/2020)>
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • goodboa
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • yes
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • I have been part of a illegal faction for quite some time and am currently roleplaying a regular citizen.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I want to provide an realistic character who has been suffering from the criminal life of some of his family members,
    I want to portray an African-American working on the other side of the medal,
    It is very rare for African-American chars to be a part of an legal faction, I want to change that,
    Im looking forward to bring new roleplay situations and scenes into this faction and want to play my
    character to the fullest, including all his flaws and talents.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Cedrick Hayes was born in a family that has been from the criminal parts of Los Santos, he grew up around Forum Drive, his own big brother is a deceased gang-member,
    he always worked hard to not become what his brother was,

He used to have good grades in school and been part of the local basketball team, where he has learned that teamwork is the key to almost anything,
    He tried hard to be a good student, to accomplish his own mission which is to make his mother which is suffering from depression proud of her youngest son.

Cedrick trys hardly to push his dreams forward, he is a sports-fanatic, means he works-out alot and plays alot of basketball, he isn't smoking and he never consumes alcohol, not even at partys.
    He wants to help his community and city by having a job with a purpose, which is looking out for the ones that have to get punished by federal law, to keep them safe
    and prevent them from commiting crimes in Prison.

His tight moral also leads to alot of problems, sometimes he feels the anger towards him by some of his neighbors and also family members, most of them stand on the other side of the law so he is ripped a-part, between his own mindset and the people he loves.
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Badge Number: 23099
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P220

Re: [CA] Cedrick Hayes

Post by Kerryon Armstrong »

LSSD Header
September, 7th, 2020

Dear Mr. Hayes.

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
KERRYON ARMSTRONG, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant

Re: [CA] Cedrick Hayes [REVIEW]

LSSD Header
September, 7th, 2020

Dear Mr. Hayes

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • Capitalization issues throughout the application.
  • Missing admin record screenshot.
  • Missing forum account link.
  • Poor grammar throughout the application. Get rid of the run on sentences as well.
  • (( Your forum username must be in the Firstname Lastname format. No middle names allowed. ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Sincerely,

Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant

Re: [CA] Cedrick Hayes [ON-HOLD]

LSSD Header
September, 2nd, 2020

Dear Mr. Hayes

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Failure to amend issues. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,