[CA] Rin Kazama [DISQUALIFIED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Paz Vareda
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 25452
GTA:W Forum Name: Kaz
Timezone: UTC 0
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P229

[CA] Rin Kazama [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Paz Vareda »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Firstname: Rin
Middle Name: N/A
Lastname: Kazama
Date of Birth: 21/JUL/1996
Ethnicity: Asian-American
Height: 5" '4
Weight: 110lbs

Address Line: 3205 Power Street
Phone Number: 32827542
Email Address: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Company/Agency Name: Capital Boulevard Xero 24 General Store
Position: Cashier
Duties Summary: Stocking shelves, customer service, cleaning.
Employment Term: 1 Month
Reason for Leaving: To pursue a career in law enforcement.

Company/Agency Name: IMEX
Position: Courier Trainee
Duties Summary: Goods transport
Employment Term: 1 Month
Reason for Leaving: To pursue a career in custodial.
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [—] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [X] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
School Details
  • School Name: San Francisco University
    Enrollment Term: 09/01/2016 to 09/01/2019
    Course of Study (if applicable):Asia Pacific Studies MA
QUESTIONS
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes
How did you learn about this position?
  • Advertisement via Radio
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Japanese - Read, write and speak.
    Mandarin - Speak
    Korean - Speak
Are you a person with a disability?
  • No
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • Yes, four years ago.
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<RIN KAZAMA>
<DATE (07/SEP/2020)>
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • UTC 0
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • Illidan
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • A Japanese-American born in San Francisco. I roleplayed her as a law abiding citizen trying to make ends meet by working inside of a supermarket. Mostly she would keep to herself and rarely interact with others, but more and more people would come to her shop and communicate with her.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I have previous experience in roleplaying law enforcement from a server on SAMP. I have been roleplaying on SAMP for over 10 years and have experienced many different types of characters. My roleplay quality is high and I strive to always progress my character through the events around them. I wish to bring a fresh yet experienced mindset to the faction and develop my character thoroughly. I wish to roleplay Rin as a person with flaws as well as strengths. Her day to day experiences shaping her personality and demeanour when working in the LSSD.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Rin Kazama was born in San Francisco to her parents Hideki Kazama and Matoko Kazama. Her parents' as childrenhaving lived through the internment following the attack on Pearl Harbour. Rin grew up in a somewhat closed ethnic group, only associating with those of similar east-asian backgrounds. Due to growing up around multiple asian nationalities, she is able to speak Mandarin and Korean, as well as Japanese and English. Upon finishing high school Rin would go on to receive a bachelor's degree in Asian Studies. Following this, Rin continued her studies and completed her masters in Asian Pacific Studies. Rin travelled around asia for a year, visiting South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and India. Once her travels had brought her back to the US, she decided to move to Los Santos. Her dream as a child was always to help others where possible. Travelling asia helped her learn more about their cultures, yet her drive to help people encouraged her to seek employment with law enforcement.

Rin took up working at a Supermarket when she reached Los Santos. To make extra money she would sell wooden japanese charms on etsy. One night working at the Supermarket, her car was broken into outside and when she went to check on it, a hooded man aimed a gun at her head and pushed her back inside the store. Fearing for her life she handed over whatever cash was inside the register to the man, and he left. Rin would hide in the back room for over an hour before deciding to call the police, she was too frightened to call at first, in case the man was still outside. She would file a police report and hand over the CCTV footage, which unfortunately was a low quality recording. Rin's manager gave her a week off after the ordeal, she would spend the entire time locked inside of her apartment. She looked back to her time travelling asia and all of the people that she had met, a lot of them in less than ideal situations. Her drive to help people was still strong, she felt that she let herself down by being so frightened. In order to get over her fear, Rin would take up a self defence class that her friend participated in. Her confidence grew and although she was still afraid of being robbed again, she still wanted to seek a career in law enforcement.

Rin spent the next month looking at possible careers within the law enforcement sector. Originally she began researching the LSPD, combing through articles online. Though feeling let down by the department after her ordeal at the supermarket, she decided to research the LSSD. Reading the accounts from civilians regarding the LSSD, she would speak to her colleagues at the supermarket and their high praise encouraged her further. Her friend Adrian divulging his previous plan to join the LSSD. Rin also looked into joining the military as a means to toughen herself up and serve the country, her country. Though Rin ultimately would leave the military on the back-burner, a backup plan if she cannot make it into the LSSD.

Having been denied when applying for Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Rin had been working for the IMEX delivery company. An advertisement from the LSSD had popped up on her radio for a custodial role, which she decided to look into. She sees this as another opportunity for her career, perhaps later she may progress into a Deputy.
DEPUTY SHERIFF PAZ VAREDA
PALETO BAY SHERIFF'S STATION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Badge Number: 23099
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P220

Re: [CA] Rin Kazama

Post by Kerryon Armstrong »

LSSD Header
September, 6th, 2020

Dear Ms. Kazama

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
KERRYON ARMSTRONG, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
Kerryon Armstrong
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Badge Number: 23099
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P220

Re: [CA] Rin Kazama [REVIEW]

Post by Kerryon Armstrong »

LSSD Header
September, 7th, 2020

Dear Ms. Kazama

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Supplemental Questionnaire.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
KERRYON ARMSTRONG, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Brandon Correa
Retired Assistant Sheriff
Retired Assistant Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: timid
Primary Assignment: Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Service Weapon: 1911 type (.45)

Re: [CA] Rin Kazama [SQ]

Post by Brandon Correa »

LSSD Header
September 8, 2020

Dear Ms. Kazama,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Supplemental Questionnaire.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to retake the Supplemental Questionnaire during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
ASSISTANT SHERIFF BRANDON CORREA
Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"