[CA] Ali Tuna [DISQUALIFIED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Ali Tuna
GTA:W Forum Name: papiturco

[CA] Ali Tuna [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Ali Tuna »

LSSD Header
[spaceholder]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Firstname: Ali
Middle Name:
Lastname: Tuna
Date of Birth: 02/May/1995
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Height: 5" 11'
Weight: 175lbs

Address Line: 204 James Town Street, Los Santos SA
Phone Number: 0920 - 1599
Email Address: [email protected] ((forum pm))
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Company/Agency Name: Istanbul Deli
Position: Owner
Duties Summary: Running the store. Working as a clerk/stocking up/administration etc.
Employment Term: May/02/2013 to May/02/2020
Reason for Leaving: Sold the business

Company/Agency Name: LSS Security
Position: Security Guard
Duties Summary: Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Employment Term: JULI/21/2020 - Active
Reason for Leaving: Still Active
EDUCATION HISTORY
Level of Education
  • [—] Some High School
    [X] High School
    [—] Some College
    [—] Technical College
    [—] Associate's Degree
    [—] Bachelor's Degree
    [—] Master's Degree
    [—] Doctorate
School Details
  • School Name: Townsend Harris High School
    Enrollment Term: FEB/05/2009 to FEB/05/2013
    Course of Study (if applicable): Fashion design and Apparel Construction
QUESTIONS
Do you have a valid San Andreas driver license?
  • Yes
Do you have legal proof of your right to work in the United States of America?
  • Yes.
How did you learn about this position?
  • I've been checking out the Sheriff Department website for a while now for vacancies.
Please state any language(s) you know other than English and identify if you can read, write or speak the language(s).
  • Turkish - Mother Tongue / Arabic - Low level reading/writing/speaking
Are you a person with a disability?
  • No.
Have you served in the armed forces? If "yes", indicate which branch.
  • No.
Are you currently on criminal probation or parole?
  • No.
Have you ever been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs or any DUI-related crimes? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
Have you been issued any moving violations (i.e., speeding tickets, red light tickets etc.) in the last three (3) years? Do not include parking citations. If "yes", how many?
  • No.
Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time you smoked or ingested marijuana?
  • No.
Have you ever used any illegal drug (methamphetamine, heroin, speed, cocaine, ecstasy, PCP, hallucinogens, hashish, steroids, etc.) OTHER than marijuana? If "yes", when was the last time?
  • No.
Have you ever committed theft or embezzlement for an amount totaling $950.00 or more? (This includes theft from an employer, items other than unintended supplies such as pens, pencils, etc...)
  • No.
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Ali Tuna
<DATE 03/SEP/2020>
(( OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ))
Please provide your timezone:
  • UTC/GMT +2 hours
Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username:
  • papiturco
Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Are you in possession of a working microphone & Teamspeak 3?
  • Yes
Elaborate on your previous GTA World roleplaying experience (what have you roleplayed so far in this community?):
  • My main character is Ali Tuna. So far he has been working as a security guard. He also helps out doing security for his friends restaurant. Another character of mine is Omar Haddad, an Egyptian immigrant who's having a hard time starting a new life in Los Santos at age 45.
Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development:
  • I have previous experience on LSRP as CO in the state prison system. In my personal life i work as a Security Guard at a halfway house which houses ex felons, drug abusers, mentally ill etc. I believe this real life experience will help me create realistic roleplaying scenario's with a better understanding of inmate taughts and feelings. I also realise the toll it will take on my character dealing with inmates on a daily bases due to my real life experiences.
Please write your intended character's backstory:
  • Ali Tuna is 25 years old of Turkish descent. He follows the muslim religion altough he seems to defer from that path more then often.
    Ali grew up in a Turkish neighborhood in Sunny Side Queens, New York. There he grew up with both of his parents who owned a corner store. He had a hard time at school and ultimately decided to quit school at age 16. From there on he started working at his parents Deli fulltime.Six years went by with Ali stagnating, still running his parents Deli. Then his parents brought him the news. All these years they been saving money to immigrate back to their native land, Turkey.This came as a slight shock, however it wouldn't affect Ali too much since he's been living and running the business independently for the last couple of years.

The move happened. Ali's parents left the country, leaving him the family business. He would stay in touch with them over skype, checking in atleast once a month.One a regular Teusday he got a phone call from a cousin of his asking him if he wants to come visit Los Santos with him. Ali never had left New York and life for him has been dull for as long as he could remember. He answered ''Why not, fuck it let's go!''.

Ali stayed in Los Santos for two weeks, absolutely falling in love with the place. The beaches, the weather, the women, Los Santos had it all.Having lived a boring and robotic life, Los Santos was the place to spice things up.He knew what he had to do.First thing he did when he landed in New York he sold the Deli to a Turkish neighbor, using that money to move to Los Santos.
    As soon as he landed in Los Santos again, he said he would live day by day and not worry where his new life would take him.

After living ‘’day by day’test for a couple of months, he realised his savings were decreasing at a rapid rate, with no decent amount of money coming in from doing part time gigs here and there. After browsing the internet he came across a vacancy for a security gig. He felt that a career in security would suite him as he likes to have authority and is known in his inner circle as a peacemaker. De-escalating are one of his main skills.

Ali applied and acquired all the necessary licenses to perform his job and after having worked for a couple of month’s he already earned a promotion. He even got to body guard a federal informant. However he still felt like he wanted to move up in his career. When he explained this to one of his colleagues, he told Ali to try his luck at the County Jail as CO. After doing some research he made his mind up. He would check the website daily for open vacancies. When it opened he didn’t hesitate and immediately applied, hoping to statisfy his needs with this career switch.
Duncan Killman
GTA:W Forum Name: bonk
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Ali Tuna

Post by Duncan Killman »

LSSD Header
September, 02, 2020

Dear Mr. Tuna

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Personnel Administration Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
D. J. SUAREZ, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
COMMANDER DAMIAN J. SUAREZ
Area Commander, Central Patrol Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition Of Service "

LIEUTENANT PERCY MAYNARD
Service Area Lieutenant, Davis Sheriff's Station
DEPUTY SHERIFF AIDEN CURRY
Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau

Duncan Killman
GTA:W Forum Name: bonk
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Ali Tuna [DISQUALIFIED]

Post by Duncan Killman »

LSSD Header
September, 03, 2020

Dear Mr. Tuna

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Character background not deemed fit for the faction and grammar concerns. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Personnel Administration Bureau Command.

Sincerely,
D. J. SUAREZ, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
Personnel Administration Bureau
COMMANDER DAMIAN J. SUAREZ
Area Commander, Central Patrol Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition Of Service "

LIEUTENANT PERCY MAYNARD
Service Area Lieutenant, Davis Sheriff's Station
DEPUTY SHERIFF AIDEN CURRY
Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau