[CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Michael O'Connor

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Michael OConnor
GTA:W Forum Name: josef200997
Timezone: GMT+2

[CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Michael O'Connor

Post by Michael OConnor »

LSSD Header
  • CIVILIAN PERSONNEL APPLICATION FORM
    CUSTODY ASSISTANT
    1. APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION
    • 1.1 Last Name: O'Connor
    • 1.2 First Name: Michael
    • 1.3 Middle Name: N/A
    • 1.3 Date of Birth: 13/07/1990
    • 1.4 Preferred Gender: MALE
    • 1.5 Height: 5'11
    • 1.6 Weight: 90 Kgs
    • 1.7 Ethnicity: Caucasian
    • 1.8 Address: Perrara Motel Room 10
    • 1.9 Place of Birth: Belfast, Ireland.
    • 1.10 Are you a United States Citizen?: YES
    • 1.11 Do you possess a valid San Andreas State Drivers' License? YES
    • 1.12 Are you presently in good health?: YES
2. BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION SECTION
  • 2.1 Have you ever been arrested?: No.
  • 2.2 Have you ever been subject to a criminal investigation?: No.
  • 2.3 Have you ever been convicted for a misdemeanor offense?: No.
  • 2.4 Have you ever been convicted for a felony offense?: No.
  • 2.5 Have you ever been issued a traffic citation?: No.
  • 2.6 Have you ever committed an undetected crime?: No.
  • 2.7 Have you ever been criminally charged?: No.
  • 2.8 Have you ever been affiliated with any hate group?: No.
  • 2.9 Have you ever been affiliated with a group that seeks to overthrow the United States Government?: No.
  • 2.10 Have you ever served in the United States Armed Forces?: Yes.
  • 2.10.1 If yes to the above question, indicate what branch and what type of discharge did you receive?: Infantry. Honorable discharge.
  • 2.11 Have you ever stolen an item from a workplace environment?: No.
  • 2.11.1 If yes to the above question, please explain here: N/A
3. APPLICANT EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
  • 3.1 Highest level of Education: High School.
  • 3.1.2 Name of School: Belfast Catholic High School.
  • 3.1.3. Enrollment Term: 17/AUG/2004 to 06/JUN/2007
  • 3.1.4. Major of Study (if applicable): Aviation.

• 3.2 Name of Previous Employer: N/A
  • 3.2.2 Position: Independent Security contractor.
  • 3.2.3. Cause for leaving: Want a more stable job. Tired of doing Gig to Gig security contracts.
  • 3.2.4. Date of Resignation / Termination: 25/MAY/2020.
  • 3.2.5 Dates Employed: 01/DEC/2019 to 25/MAY/2020

• 3.3 Name of Previous Employer: United States Marine Corps.
  • 3.3.1 Position: Rifleman.
  • 3.3.2. Cause for leaving: I had served my time and wanted to move on, continuing my life and perhaps achieve something in the civilian sector.
  • 3.3.3 Date of Resignation / Termination: January 5th 2015.
  • 3.3.4 Dates Employed: 10/APR/2010 to 05/JAN/2015
4. EMPLOYEE DECLARATION AND SIGNATURE
  • I, Michael O'Connor, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Image, Michael O'Connor on this day of 27/AUG/1990

(( 5. OOC QUESTIONS ))
  • 5.1 Please provided a link to a screenshot to your administrative record: ACCESS
  • 5.2 Please provide your UCP name: Josef200997
  • 5.3 Please provide a link to your forum account: ACCESS
  • 5.4 Are you currently in another official faction? If yes, link your double faction permission:N/A
  • 5.5 Are you in posession of a working microphone and Teamspeak 3?: Yes & Yes.
  • 5.6 Eleborate on what you have been roleplaying so far on GTAW?: Former Marine, hired as a Security guard at different event, be it Clubs or Close Protection. Trucker for a short while and just a Playboy.
  • 5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development: My character is fair but righteous man who would willingly put his life before others, who can't protect themselves. He doesn't speak much but almost everyone like him. He occasionally disappears for a longer time, it's because he works Close protection overseas for Diplomatic personell in High risk areas. He recently lost his home due to a miscommunication with the government and his taxes so he is currently living in a motel trying to find a living.
  • 5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory:
    • Michael was born at a Farm a few miles outside Belfast. When young, he was already bored of the Irish countryside but was more so after his parents unfortunately died in a traffic accident. Michael applied for a Green card and won the lottery, he immediately went to the U.S and after many attempts trying to get a job, he finally enlisted in the U.S Marines.

After five years, Michael had already recieved his Citizenship, he decided to leave the Armed forces. After a few months of trying out as a clerk in a Mal-Wart, he was recruited into a Private security firm who sent him overseas from time to time, after his first gig overseas he returned home and moved to Los Santos.

Wanting to move on from Overseas deployments, Michael tried to join several security factions but none met his demand. Many overseas deployments later he finds himself here at this moment, awaiting responses from his friends in different security factions, trying to get him employed, he decided to apply for the position as a Custody Assistant.
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Michael O'Connor

Post by Miles Lucero »

(( Please use the application & title listed here: viewtopic.php?p=8608#p8608 ))
COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"