[CA] Paulo Assuncao [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Paulo Assuncao

[CA] Paulo Assuncao [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paulo Assuncao »

LSSD Header
  • CIVILIAN PERSONNEL APPLICATION FORM
    CUSTODY ASSISTANT
    1. APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION
    • 1.1 Last Name: ASSUNCAO
    • 1.2 First Name: PAULO
    • 1.3 Middle Name: FABRICIO
    • 1.3 Date of Birth: 09/FEB/1989
    • 1.4 Preferred Gender: MALE
    • 1.5 Height: 6 FEET, 3 INCHES
    • 1.6 Weight: 211 POUNDS
    • 1.7 Ethnicity: LATINO
    • 1.8 Address: 6622 BAY CITY AVENUE, DEL PERRO, LOS SANTOS.
    • 1.9 Place of Birth: BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS, BRAZIL
    • 1.10 Are you a United States Citizen?: YES
    • 1.11 Do you possess a valid San Andreas State Drivers' License? YES
    • 1.12 Are you presently in good health?: YES
2. BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION SECTION
  • 2.1 Have you ever been arrested?: NO
  • 2.2 Have you ever been subject to a criminal investigation?: NO
  • 2.3 Have you ever been convicted for a misdemeanor offense?: NO
  • 2.4 Have you ever been convicted for a felony offense?: NO
  • 2.5 Have you ever been issued a traffic citation?: NO
  • 2.6 Have you ever committed an undetected crime?: NO
  • 2.7 Have you ever been criminally charged?: NO
  • 2.8 Have you ever been affiliated with any hate group?: NO
  • 2.9 Have you ever been affiliated with a group that seeks to overthrow the United States Government?: NO
  • 2.10 Have you ever served in the United States Armed Forces?: NO
  • 2.10.1 If yes to the above question, indicate what branch and what type of discharge did you receive?: N/A
  • 2.11 Have you ever stolen an item from a workplace environment?: NO
  • 2.11.1 If yes to the above question, please explain here: N/A
3. APPLICANT EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
  • 3.1 Highest level of Education: HIGH SCHOOL
  • 3.1.2 Name of School: IBHES (BELO HORIZONTE HIGH SCHOOL INSTITUTE) WITH APPROVED GED
  • 3.1.3. Enrollment Term: 17/AUG/2001 to 27/DEC/2007
  • 3.1.4. Major of Study (if applicable): N/A

• 3.2 Name of Previous Employer: MCCAIN'S DINNER
  • 3.2.2 Position: WAITER
  • 3.2.3. Cause for leaving: TERMINATION
  • 3.2.4. Date of Resignation / Termination: 04/JUL/2011
  • 3.2.5 Dates Employed: 31/MAY/2009 to 04/JUL/2011

• 3.3 Name of Previous Employer: LTD GASOLINE
  • 3.3.1 Position: LOGISTICS STAFF
  • 3.3.2. Cause for leaving: RESIGNATION
  • 3.3.3 Date of Resignation / Termination: 16/FEB/2020
  • 3.3.4 Dates Employed: 20/SEP/2012 to 16/FEB/2020
4. EMPLOYEE DECLARATION AND SIGNATURE
  • I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Signed, Paulo Assuncao on this day of 27/AUG/2020

(( 5. OOC QUESTIONS ))
  • 5.1 Please provided a link to a screenshot to your administrative record: ACCESS
  • 5.2 Please provide your UCP name: BENELLI
  • 5.3 Please provide a link to your forum account: ACCESS
  • 5.4 Are you currently in another official faction? If yes, link your double faction permission: NO
  • 5.5 Are you in posession of a working microphone and Teamspeak 3?: YES
  • 5.6 Eleborate on what you have been roleplaying so far on GTAW?: Got a character from around 2018, which has been pretty much a legal civilian all along. Not long ago roleplayed in LSFD for a few months as civilian staff (Training & Recruitment) and it was a good experience overall. Then with another character, also from 2018, wasn't much more exciting either. It was mostly legal but tended to have their detours here and there to earn some money, especially selling lockpicks and illegal guns to their peers. With this new character I plan on roleplaying a middle-class inmigrant which has been living in the States for about 12 years. Haven't developed the character in-game much, but I expect to spend most of my time on him from now on.
  • 5.7 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development: To be completely honest, I don't have much experience in law enforcement roleplay. Last time I had a character wearing a uniform in GTA was in the SA:MP days, like eight years ago or so. I believe I have the quality when it comes to roleplaying, and I'm eager to apply it in the faction and learn as I advance in the field. In the time I spent in the LSFD I made sure do my best, always being responsible and with open ears, and I'm sure members of the faction's division would confirm this. I plan on doing the same in this faction, should I get accepted. When it comes to character development, I don't have anything specific in mind. I prefer it to just flow and take the decisions as I'm playing, I don't have anything planned ahead on which path should the character take, but of course, will always follow a logical one.
  • 5.8 Please write your intended character's backstory:
    • Paulo Fabricio Assuncao (Paulo Fabrício Assunçao, originally) was born in 1989 in Southeastern Brazil, state of Minas Gerais. His father, deceased, was a police officer in the state of Minas Gerais. His mother -an American make-up artist,- travelled to Brazil in 1987, where she met Paulo's (soon-to-be) father.
      When he was seventeen, Paulo received the news his father had been shot while on the shift. This was a huge turnaround for Paulo's and his mother's life, emotionally but also economically, since at the time they were relying on its majority, on the father's income. His mother decided the best was to come back to the United States, where it would've been much easier for her to find a good-paying job based on her previous working experience and contacts. So by the age of eighteen, not long after having finished high school, but already being somewhat rich in the English language, Paulo and his mother landed in Denver, Colorado. There is where Paulo passed the GED test, found his first couple of jobs and eventually met his girlfriend, with who he flew to Los Santos (where she was originally from) after living together for two years.
      Earlier in the year, Paulo resigned to the place he had been working for roughly seven years, after not being at all satisfied with the work-load compared to his salary, and after months of trying to work a solution to this. He spent a few months working in bars and restaurants until he saw the possibility to join the LS County Sheriff, in the Custody Assistant position. And he didn't hesitate to apply.
Last edited by Paulo Assuncao on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zachary Metzger
Command Staff
Command Staff
Badge Number: 3345
GTA:W Forum Name: Samuel
Timezone: -6 GMT/EST
Primary Assignment: Training Bureau
Service Weapon: Sig Sauer P226

Re: [CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Paulo Assuncao

Post by Zachary Metzger »

LSSD Header
  • CUSTODY ASSISTANT APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Assuncao,

Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your application for the position of CUSTODY ASSISTANT has been received and is currently undergoing review by the Personnel Administration Bureau. This review consists of a general background check in order to determine a candidate's eligibility & basic suitability for the applied position.

Please allow for up to 48 hours before receiving any responses pertaining to this application.

For any questions, comments, concerns, or general inquiries, please refer them to the undersigned via e-mail.

Sincerely,

Jacob Arnett
    Sergeant
    Personnel Administration Bureau
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Captain Zachary Metzger
Unit Commander, Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department ⎯ "A Tradition of Service"

Also Sergeant Christian Mauer, Field Sgt, SEN
Also Deputy Sheriff Jacob Kusiak, Emergency Services Detail
Zachary Metzger
Command Staff
Command Staff

Re: [CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Paulo Assuncao

LSSD Header

Dear Mr. Assuncao,

Thank you for showing interest in joining the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the position of Custody Assistant.

Your application has been reviewed by the Personnel Administration Bureau.

The Personnel Administration Bureau has come to a decision to put the application on hold for the following issue(s):

• (( Please provide a complete, full-page screenshot of your administrative record. You must click on the "full record" tab and have it viewed in the screenshot. ))
    Please amend the issue(s) mentioned above within 24 hours. Once amended, please reply back to this notice.

Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Sincerely,

Jacob Arnett
    Sergeant

Captain Zachary Metzger

Paulo Assuncao

Re: [CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Paulo Assuncao [ON-HOLD]

Post by Paulo Assuncao »

Amended.
Zachary Metzger
Command Staff
Command Staff

Re: [CUSTODY ASSISTANT] Paulo Assuncao [ON-HOLD]

LSSD Header

Dear Mr. Assuncao,

Congratulations! You have been selected to move forward in the hiring process for the position of CUSTODY ASSISTANT.

Please allow up to 24 hours for a member of the Personnel Administration Bureau. to contact you with further instructions. It is important that you regularly check your e-mail and spam folder for messages from your background investigator. Failure to respond to instructions in a timely manner may result in your removal from the hiring process.

Sincerely,

Jacob Arnett
    Sergeant

Captain Zachary Metzger

Brandon Correa
Retired Assistant Sheriff
Retired Assistant Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: timid
Primary Assignment: Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Service Weapon: 1911 type (.45)

Re: [CA] Paulo Assuncao [SQ]

Post by Brandon Correa »

LSSD Header
August 30, 2020

Mr. Paulo Assuncao
6622 Bay City Avenue, Del Perro, Los Santos

Dear Mr. Assuncao

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Supplemental Questionnaire. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with an Employment Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in formal clothing at 100 Sustancia Road, Los Santos. When you enter the parking lot, turn left and head through the gates, then park in the parking lot and sign in at the reception. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

(( While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Pre-Employment Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Sincerely,
Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
ASSISTANT SHERIFF BRANDON CORREA
Executive Office of Countywide Operations
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Paulo Assuncao [SI PASSED]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
September 2, 2020

Dear Mr. Assuncao,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

Pursuant to personnel guidelines and hiring standards of the County of Los Santos, we would like to offer you a conditional offer of employment at the non-sworn title of Custody Assistant (Trainee).

This position comes with a minimum of $6,198.91 monthly salary for the duration of your Academy Training.

Any request for refusal of this offer must be in writing and received by Personnel Administration Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

(( At this point, your character would enroll in their Academy Training. Since we do not hold in-game academies, you will shortly be given access to our intranet page where you will find information pertaining the last step remaining: the Final Examination. ))

Sincerely,
DANIEL PADILLA, DEPUTY SHERIFF

Deputy Sheriff Timothy Bowen
COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"