[CA] Darcy King [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Darcy King-Yagami

[CA] Darcy King [DQ]

Post by Darcy King-Yagami »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Darcy

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: Avery

1.3. LASTNAME: King

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 18/MAY/2000

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[x] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[x] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5' 9" — 110 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): ANSWER

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[x] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): 233 Alta Street - Floor 2, Room 1, Los Santos, SA

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 14858150

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

N/A

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): 09/JUN/2021
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: LSPD
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: Inconclusive/not selected and dropped application

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Davis High
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Los Santos, SA
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/AUG/2014 to 01/JUN/2018
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: Highschool
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): Highschool Diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: The website

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): Beginner Spanish and French

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<Darcy Avery King>
<01/JUL/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): -5

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: ateez

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: I've played mostly legal and prefer it to illegal since September 2019. I enjoy having characters that move forward in life and grow most of the time, rather than ones that would get in trouble frequently.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): Darcy is my main character at the moment and want to develop him careerwise as he's been actively searching for something suitable with his skills and ideals. His personal life is going well and this is the only lacking thing. I have a real interest in this job RP and take it as an opportunity to explore a new interactive world on a character that hasn't dealt much with crime or criminals before. King is a refreshing attitude compared to the deputies' RP that I've encountered and can offer a different flavor among the beat-down-with-work deputies as well as the more hardened criminals. He is genuine and has an open mind until a point, striving to better himself and better the interactions and relationships around him. He's the one to worry or jump to assist if possible and I assume will offer a brighter perspective to the harsher jail environment. RP-ing something that isn't always popular is the way to go for my style in general so I can break the redundant around a certain faction or in GTAW in general. I like to go in depth as possible with exploring my character in situations and developing his story and a big part is an RP-ed career for the next step in getting to that.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): Darcy had a fairly normal life as a child in a home with no other siblings. However around the age of 12, things started to take a turn for the worse when his father was left with chronic injuries after an accident. It put a strain on the family and marriage with the mother and they ended up splitting. Darcy was taken in custody of his father's uncle when he passed away at around 16, because the mother had enstranged herself from that side of the family and Darcy, giving up care of him. He was always a morally inclined individual, even though having interests in many fields with time passing but not really committing to anything long-term. The interest in LSSD civilian employment came out of seeing the lack of personnel at TTCF other than deputies and wanting to assist an organization aligned with his principles, along with wanting to the a friendly face to some of the people in service but also to the inmates that might come from rougher circumstances than him. King also likes to be organized, therefore and clerk duties and data input are something enjoyable for him, as well as taking care of the workplace in terms of cleanliness. Currently, he is engaged and in search of some stable income for their life together after having moved from his uncle's apartment. First time he visited TTCF was to make a visitation with his fiance and noticed the lack of civilians and also the not-so-ideal sanitary conditions, thinking he'd like to make a difference in such a place, in little ways that can amount to something.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Darcy King [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header

July 5th, 2021

Dear Mr. King,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau, Background Investigations Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,

RICK WASHINGTON, SHERIFF
Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Duncan Killman
GTA:W Forum Name: bonk
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Darcy King [DQ]

Post by Duncan Killman »

LSSD Header

July 8th, 2021

Dear Mr. King,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues that may have involved:
  • Employment history;
  • Credit or financial history;
  • Discovered undisclosed information;
  • Dishonesty;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Other reason(s) as not listed.

• (( Poorly written character story and character background concerns, i.e:
    • Character story improperly formatted
    • Character story (5.9) did not reach its minimum word count
    • You state in the languages section (3.4) that your character speaks French and Spanish at a begineer level, however, no mention of this is made in the character story where they have learned this. Was this via an app, paid tuition, during their schooling?
    ))
Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive. You may reapply three weeks from the date of your denial if 'open continuous' is ongoing.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter. Please note, appeals may take 5-7 business days to be processed.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Sincerely,

RICK WASHINGTON, SHERIFF
Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

COMMANDER DAMIAN J. SUAREZ
Area Commander, Central Patrol Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition Of Service "

LIEUTENANT PERCY MAYNARD
Service Area Lieutenant, Davis Sheriff's Station
DEPUTY SHERIFF AIDEN CURRY
Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau