[CA] Matthew Coburn [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Martin Salerno
Supervisory Staff
Supervisory Staff
Badge Number: 121655
GTA:W Forum Name: Hendrixx20
Timezone: GMT+2
Primary Assignment: Special Enforcement Bureau
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK45

[CA] Matthew Coburn [DQ]

Post by Martin Salerno »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Matthew

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: Paul

1.3. LASTNAME: Coburn

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 2/FEB/1991

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6' 1" — 182 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Ceder Crest, Dallas, Texas, United States.

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Pink Cage Motel, Room 36, Meteor Street, Alta, San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 2990

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Muscle Gymnasium
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Personal Trainer
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Training Clients and keeping them on the right track while training
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 30/APR/2021 to Present
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: N/A

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Ceder Crest High
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Dallas, Texas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 3/FEB/2009 to 3/SEP/2013
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: Criminal Justice
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): Bachelor Degree

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Online Advertisements

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): N/A

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: Yes. United States Air Force

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

M.Coburn
31/5/2021

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT+2

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: dodo2008

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Mic not working at the moment, might be able to use Teamspeak though.

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: 've been roleplaying on GTA World for a good measure of time now, as I have acquainted myself with the community and its standards. From the very beginning, my first ever character was an Australian male named Charles Robinson, his story began by joining Kazanov Trucking and slowly climbing the ranks — he ultimately wound up purchasing the organization as a whole and becoming its new proprietor while it runs exceptionally smooth, Charles' life is generally lawful, he gets constrained some of the time to do illicit activities yet he was never really instigated into doing any of these acts.

I do have around five hundred hours on that character. I have likewise joined an illegal faction on my other character - William Richard - he fabricated his distinction through the square and his name was ringing every single chime until he got double-crossed and killed by the faction's overlord. After the CK I name-changed into Matthew and his entire story started from there.

My record has around seven hundred hours at the present time, I have perceived the guidelines of roleplaying until I've got extremely familiar with the server by obeying its rules and roleplaying in a proper, realistic manner. Correctly portraying my characters while providing a friendly and healthy environment of RP to the others around me.

I have thought of it as something major, to be quite frank. I have made sure to actually follow a righteous path whereas I represent myself as one of the server's many players.

So to bring it to a conclusion, I have roleplayed in diversified ways — experiencing more than just one type of RP. I would finally love to experience something unparalleled.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I will directly let it be known, I might a lot want to be a contributing individual and I feel like it would be moderately ideal for me to take part in such a way, wherein I will be actually wanting to encounter something customary and furthermore will acquire me more skills and experience. Taking into account how realistic and appropriate the character portrayal should be, I might want to venture up and advance a stage.

For more noteworthy purposes, I couldn't imagine anything better than to help my character by developing it moreover, joining a faction would make it extensively reasonable for my character to flourish, according to the foundation story and the current character depiction, it is essentially qualified.

I'm generally anticipating giving an amicable climate to whomever I can reach, I couldn't want anything more than to assist the faction with forming and develop it into something unrivaled, with everything appropriately set up and figured out correctly, It ought not to be any troublesome.

I will by and by guarantee, everything is up to guidelines, and the quality is adequately incredible to be considered sufficient. I principally need to partake to show a significant piece of myself as a functioning individual of the faction, I am available to help other persons and really work on arriving at something with a marvelous worth.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): On February, second, 1991, Matthew Coburn was raised in a humble town named Cedar Crest, based in Dallas. His mother was a housewife due to medical conditions while his dad worked at the local GYM. Matthew grew up with no siblings mainly because of his family's low income. Matthew in his early stage of life had a penniless and abysmal life, the town of Cedar Crest was a cruel and vehement city, and there were likewise drug dealers and violence all over. Extravagance was out of this present city's word reference. Mathew was making an honest effort to make his life as interesting and wonderful as possible. Brought up in a helpless family however an exquisite family, severe on him yet for his advantage and great. Matthew comprehended that from his young age, his family went through a struggle to be able to enroll him in a proper school and to get him far from the terrible and dreadful side of the town.

Matthew's family did not run well overall, his uncle used to work with his dad at the exact same local GYM, his auntie used to assist his mom with the house chores. His aunt and uncle could not find the opportunity to be parents so they considered Matthew a child to them too, the two of them exerted a genuine effort to assist with Matthew's expenditures. A long time ran rapidly and Matthew is now in Grade Twelve at school, two years apart from his graduation, Matthew was well-instructed and a kid with a passionate point of view, he figured out how to go during that time and keep away from everyone of the issues in his path. Matthew's parent's well-being as of now diminishes to be more terrible, and he wasn't feeling good about it, his uncle endeavored to deal with them as Matthew finishes school, Matthew wasn't quiet about it howsoever he actually looked forward to studying harder as the years pass, Matthew finally graduates school with a high and fruitful GPA.

Matthew is presently eighteen, at this age, he settled on a choice that he will be going to the military to serve there for a dozen years. It was a hard choice, leaving his family behind realizing that anything could occur. He proceeds to serve In the Air Force, he put two or three years in the exacting military administrations, Matthew ended up making companions, he attempted to not get exceptionally close to them as he most likely was aware they may lose each other one day. One night, they went on an operation, a risky one, various contender jets tumble down as a few of Matthew's partners were there, not knowing who’s alive and kicking and who’s out cold. Later on, they discovered it all, Matthew was stunned at that point, losing the greater part of his companions, he eventually moves on and proceeds with his excursion in the Air Force.

Subsequent to serving 4 years in the Air Force, Matthew was respectably discharged from service, heading out back to his old neighborhood cheerfully to his folks, however, joy never lasted, Matthew arrived on the news that his parents passed away due to health problems. His uncle and auntie are his lone family members he has now, dealing with him. His Uncle dragged him along to work at the same GYM. With his education and manners, he grew all through the way there and became a Supervisor there, now it was the time that he repays his Aunt and Uncle for all that they’ve done to him through the years and for how they helped his parents while he was away.

A long time passed and from the age of 21 as he got back from the army to the age of 28, Matthew was as yet a Supervisor at the GYM, he was worn out on his work and his thought about that as opposed to going to and look for new business away from his helpless old neighborhood, Matthew informed his uncle and aunt that he'll be moving to Los Santos. The two of them were crushed to realize that their lone "child" will leave, without anyone knowing whether he will be ever returning or not. Matthew packed his stuff, taking his flight to Los Santos arriving there. The pure and freshened breeze of air hits his face as he arrives, taking a deep breath. Matthew takes a taxi from LSIA to a local Motel in Hawick named Pink cage motel. While driving by multiple Sherriff billboards were seen that they were hiring, Matthew always loved being a Law Enforcement officer but he knew that his chances are low to complete his dream, after arriving, he saw the safe community and multiple Sherriff and Police vehicles passing by. Mathew started by looking for a job as a local 24/7 store clerk. He spent a whole day and night there, serving and cleaning the interior when nobody’s around, most of his free time was in cleaning and maintaining the shop, he managed to get some cash from this job before going to the trucking depot. Matthew used to work two jobs, Store clerk in the morning and afternoon and a trash-man at night, Matthew was never ashamed or embarrassed from this job, he tried looking for a job with his degree but there was a lack of employment going on so he stayed on both jobs for a little while, both jobs were stressing but he earned from them, not much not he wasn’t complaining. Eventually, Matthew ran into a billboard in the middle of the street, saying that a famous GYM in Vinewood was looking for a staff member. Cheerfulness and Satisfaction appeared on Matthew’s face as he saw it, without hesitating he rushed to call the noted number and scheduled an interview for the position as a Trainer. After the employer saw Matthew’s education and tested him, he got accepted and worked there as a Trainer. Matthew’s doing great in his job, still looking at the Sherriff advertisements with a beamy smile on his face, Matthew starts calling his Uncle and Aunt daily after he settled in. One day he asked them about the Sherriff's employment, they were worried for him but Matthew always tried helping and serving the community in other ways but he feels like becoming a Deputy would be merely a part of his duty.

Sergeant Martin Salerno
Team Leader - Special Enforcement Bureau / Tan Team
Administrator - FTP Command
[email protected]
Los Santos Sheriff's Department
" Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Matthew Coburn

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
May 31, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Coburn,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Jason Ramsdale
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 74978
GTA:W Forum Name: Revy.
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch USP

Re: [CA] Matthew Coburn [REVIEW]

Post by Jason Ramsdale »

LSSD Header
June 01, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Coburn,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Garrett Maguire, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF JASON E. RAMSDALE
Support Canine Handler, Canine Services Detail
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 410
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Matthew Coburn [DQ]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
June 3, 2021

SUBJECT — WRITTEN TEST FAILED

Dear Mr. Coburn,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Written Test.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to retake the Written Test during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Kyle Freeman, Deputy Sheriff
Background Invesigations Unit