[CA] Bradley Carter [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Bradley Carter
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Primary Assignment: Custody Services Division

[CA] Bradley Carter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Bradley Carter »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Bradley

1.2. MIDDLE NAME:

1.3. LASTNAME: Carter

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 14/APR/1975

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5' 9" — 220 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Sandy Shores, Blaine County, San Andreas, United States of America

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Pink Cage Hotel Room 19, Hawick Street, Alta, Los Santos, San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 40-323-688

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Self-employed
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Truck driver
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Transportation of goods.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 18/MAY/2000 and onwards
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING:

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Los Santos Alta High School
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Los Santos, San Andreas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/SEP/1988 to 01/JUN/1992
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: General Studies
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): High School diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: By exploring the vacancies on this website.

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S):

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

B. CARTER
30/MAY/2021

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT +3

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Pive

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes.

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: I have been role-playing on GTA World since its inception in 2017. Most of my roleplaying experience has revolved around the city government and its various functions, however I have used Bradley for my casual roleplay for some time. I have not been part of any faction for nearly a year now.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I think that civilian positions within law enforcement factions are excellent way to bring diversity and depth into law enforcement roleplay. I myself am not very interested into classic law enforcement roleplay such as patrolling the state, getting into pursuits and shoot outs and so on. However, roleplaying around in a closed/semi-closed environments such as county jail and station(s) is something I find rather fascinating and would do full-time on this character. As a custody assistant I would thrive to make the atmosphere in the station and/or county jail an engaging roleplay experience for everyone, and help the deputies in-character and out of character accordingly as much as I can.

I have no pre-defined plans for character development what comes to this faction. I just would like to see what it brings with open mind for new experiences. Currently I am not preoccupied with anything else on the server, so my focus would be mainly on this character. I have no clue what sort of career advancement opportunities this position might open for the character but honestly I am here just for the sake of the roleplay that this particular position might bring.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words):
Bradley was born into a working class family in 1974. His family lived in a small house just outskirts of Sandy Shores where Bradley spent the first fourteen years of his life. Bradley lived fairly normal childhood out in the country, and received a good upbringing by his parents. While it was certain that Bradley had to move into the city to attend the high school, he was determined to return back to the country at the first possible opportunity.

While attending high school, Bradley lived with his uncle just a couple of blocks away from the school campus in Alta. Shortly after graduating high school, Bradley had gotten into transportation business by coincidence. His uncle who was self-employed trucker got hospitalized due to cardiac problems, and he passed away shortly after. Bradley promised to take care of his trucking operation while his uncle was hospitalized, but after his death he was left with his uncle's truck. Bradley decided to continue his uncle's legacy by continuing to run his trucking business in the city.

Bradley lived from paycheck to paycheck as self-employed trucker for nearly thirty years but due to tough competition increasing year by year leading to nearly non-existent profit margins, Bradley had to make decision to seek for new employment. So far Bradley had to move into a cheap motel and downgrade his truck for smaller insurance payments and maintenance expenses to make his ends meet. However, right now Bradley is on a knife edge as he is in situation that he must sell his truck to have a roof over his head and food under his belly for the next few months because trucking is not going to cut it anymore. He was still determined to move back in the country because he had had enough of living in the city. He has also contemplated that he had enough of trucking life and wanted to do something completely different. He felt the need to serve the community from which he hails, his desire to return the country where his father and mother is. While looking for openings, he ended up to browse open vacancies in the sheriff's department's website and saw opening for a custody assistant. As Bradley read the job opening, he became instantly intrigued: it is out in the country and close to his family, it is something completely different to his previous job and he gets to serve his community and the country.

Last edited by Bradley Carter on Mon May 31, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 410
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [REVIEW]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
May 30, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Carter,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Lieutenant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Kyle Freeman, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [ON-HOLD]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
May 31, 2020

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ON-HOLD

Dear Mr. Carter,

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • (( 5.2 - please include a timestamp with the admin record ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau

Bradley Carter
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Primary Assignment: Custody Services Division

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [ON-HOLD]

Post by Bradley Carter »

Application revised.
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [WT]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
June 1, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Carter,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [SI]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
June 3, 2021

SUBJECT — WRITTEN TEST PASSED

Dear Mr. Carter,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Written Test. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with a Background Investigations Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Hall of Justice in formal clothing at 300 Innocence Boulevard, Los Santos. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

The Hall of Justice can be located here: ACCESS

(( You can use "/gps Hall of Justice" in-game to find the location. There will not always be someone working the reception desk, if you arrive and no one is at the desk feel free to walk past and head up to the second floor where the Training Bureau is located. Keep in mind your ID would have been checked along with all other required paperwork and your name would be forwarded to the Background Investigations Unit deputies. At this point wait in the lobby just outside the elevator until a deputy arrives to complete your interview. While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Background Investigations Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. You are not required to wait here in-game and can just wait in Teamspeak until a deputy is available. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau

Jocelyn Abernathy
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: Melly

Re: [CA] Bradley Carter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jocelyn Abernathy »

LSSD Header
June 5, 2021

SUBJECT — STRUCTURED INTERVIEW PASSED

Dear Mr. Carter,

Pursuant to personnel guidelines and hiring standards of the County of Los Santos, we would like to offer you a conditional offer of employment at the non-sworn title of Custody Assistant.

This position comes with a minimum of $6,198.91 monthly salary for the duration of your Academy Training.

Any request for refusal of this offer must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

(( At this point, your character would enroll in their Academy Training. Since we do not hold in-game academies, you will shortly be given access to our intranet page where you will find information pertaining the last step remaining: the Final Examination. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Jocelyn Abernathy, Deputy Sheriff

Sergeant Jocelyn Abernathy
Field Sergeant, Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station

Deputy Sheriff Cristina Alejos
Patrol Deputy, Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station
Deputy Sheriff Kayla Yun
Reserve Deputy, Senora Sheriff's Station

Dispatcher Isabel Esparza