[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

IgnatiosGR
GTA:W Forum Name: IgnatiosGR
Timezone: -05

[CA] Jone Houston [DQ]

Post by IgnatiosGR »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Jone

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: N/A

1.3. LASTNAME: Houston

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 09/12/1995

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5' 11" — 159 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): ANSWER

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): ANSWER

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 5202195

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Kazanov Trucking
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Junior trucker
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Package delievery
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 06/01/2021 to N/A
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: N/A

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): NA/NA/NA
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: N/A
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: N/A

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Miami Dade Collage
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Miami Florida
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 07/05/2015 to 07/12/2018
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: Mechanical Engineer.
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): Masters

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Advertisement on the radio

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): Greek, English, Spanish

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: Yes, For illegal parking.

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<J,Houston>
<22/05/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): (GMT-4)

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: IgnatiosGR

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: I've played on GTA World for allmost a year now I believe I have about three characters all of the having different lives completely one is a humble trucker one is more of a business man and the other is homeless but I must say the RP here is a far better than any other server I've played on for the passed eight years of my life. Far less rule brakers, A whole lot more RP, and a full map full of things to do.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I've role played for about eight years or so thus far and I know Role play will not be any kind of problem, as far as the multi language ability that I posses I believe it would be great help for many things like solving an issue between different racial fights or arguments dealing with Spanish or Greek speakers that have broken English and so forth. My main goal is to work along with the team and make sure that the force is easier to work with when it comes to small or big tasks that way everyone gets to enjoy their time and be able to complete any task with ease, and it's also worth to mention that I'm a very patient man so when other people are stubborn about something I'd be more than happy to step in and deal with the issue my self rather than having a man with a short fuse dealing with it because that can cause more problems in the future.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): When Jone Houston was a young man he living in a gang affiliated area and his parents were the only whites in the block so people would pick on the and harass them simply because they were a different color at first they managed to get by for a little while but after more bills started piling Jone was doing bad at school and the marriage was getting more and more difficult to fix between the two parents Jone's father decided to leave them and make a new life from scratch. Jone's mom Maria had to work two jobs and she was there a lot less than Jone expected at first but he knew things were going to be difficult for ever if he didn't do something to help his mom so he went to bed and started thinking about it and finally decided to get a job since he was fifteen, he skipped school the very next day to go look for a job. He started asking from door to door and noone wanted to take a young kid to work for them untill an old man walked up to him and said: Aye kid aint you supposed to be in school?. Jone responded: Yes sir but I need to get a job to help my mom with the bills back home... Than the old man said: Aint that right huh? I got a deal for you, go back to school and I'll come back here around three to pick you up and you'll work for me at my shop. Jone accepted the deal and rushed back to school. They met up and Jone started working for the old man as a part time assistant, when Jone returned and gave his mom the news she was grateful but scared that he would leave school for good so she made him promise that he wouldn't and Jone promised her. A few years go by and Jone was finally 18 he had finished high school and went to collage he left the old mans shop to be at school and graduate as fast as possible and his mom would visit here and there untill one day she didn't, a few weeks pass by and Jone went to go check up on her at his old house only to find out she had died. Jone burst to tears and the house for good and started asking around his fathers friends for his dads where bouts. but there was no sign of him either lilttle did he know his father passed away a long time ago and his mother kept it a secret for all those years just to protect him. Jone decided to devote his life to school and become someone in life without a mother or a father things got harder and harder but he was able to get along a little group of school mates and became roommates as soon as Jone graduated left Miami to go live in Los Santos for a fresh new start without any worries in his mind just a blank canvas to draw on.
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Jone Houston

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
May 22, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Jone Houston [REVIEW]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
May 23, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Houston,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( You're being disqualified first and foremost because of your lack of English proficiency. There's various issues presented ranging from grammar all the way to punctuation and spelling, let alone run-on sentences and major structural issues.

Furthermore, your character has no reason to speak Greek, he's got a masters and desires to become a jail guard and you basically mixed IC and OOC by listing your real life email in the IC part.

I suggest you take a step back and when you re-apply after your cooldown period, you put more effort into your character and try to come up with a much more realistic background for them. You'll also have to work hard on amending the language issues.

Finally, it's been noted during your previous applications that your forum username must be in the FIrstname Lastname format. Please request as such in the appropriate forum topic. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive, or three weeks after the date of your denial if 'open continuous' is on-going.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"