[CA] Brenton Eindringling [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Brenton Eindringling
GTA:W Forum Name: Maro
Timezone: GMT

[CA] Brenton Eindringling [DQ]

Post by Brenton Eindringling »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Brenton

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: N/A

1.3. LASTNAME: Eindringling

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 10/05/1995

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6' 3" — 180 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE: Los Santos / San Andreas / USA

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS: 16 Dreamview Motel / Pyrite Avenue / Paleto Bay / San Andreas)

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 30876694

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Gruppe 6
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Trainee Security Officer
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Maintaining order in a business while communicating with colleagues about surroundings.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/11/2020 to 01/02/2021
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Personal Resignation

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/11/2020
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: Deputy Sheriff Trainee
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: Denied

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Los Santos Central Highschool
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Los Santos, San Andreas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/01/2010 to 01/01/2014
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: N/A
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): Highschool Diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: A friend

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): German - Read and Write.

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: Yes - United States Marine Corps

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

BRENTON EINDRINGLING
14/05/2021

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): UK London GMT

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Maro

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes, Both

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE:
I’ve played a fairly long-time on the server, playing on a multitude of different characters on the illegal/legal factions. I would say my preference used to be criminal characters but I've overtime started to appreciate the work that goes into legal faction roleplay. As a security guard I've noticed the satisfying work that the police have when apprehending and "keeping the peace".

I think I'm overall a pretty passive roleplayer, in the past I've tried to have eccentric violent criminal characters but I can never get the hang of it. I much prefer focusing on creating interesting character arcs with any of the characters I play, this has always been way more satisfying to me and really lets you take something away from your IC actions.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I think I'd bring a lot of determination to the SD overall, I'm really committing to sticking to my characters traits both negative and positive. Overall I'd say I'm a pretty experienced role-player and have always been dedicated to having a positive impact on the role-players around me, creating satisfying and enjoyable RP Situations by keeping it realistic and grounded is really what keeps me coming back to servers like this. I can also swear that I'll totally commit myself to learning and performing my duties as a custodial assistant.

My priority during any roleplay has always been development, for instance recently I've been working with a group of IC friends in which we've been slowly saving up to start an entrepreneurial business. Along the way we've had to IC'ly learn the "ins and outs"of running a successful business. I've reflected this stress of work onto my character by making him take up drinking, which can cause him to argue a lot more with his friends. This is obviously a negative trait but I believe these are necessary for realistic character development. I really do believe that's what we are all here for and I'm looking forwards to showing you how well I can develop such a character.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): Brenton Eindringling was born in Los Santos, San Andreas. His parents, two newly immigrated German immigrants who came to the country for work, namely his fathers job as an Engineer. The two raised him to be a polite well mannered boy, they would constantly attend the local protestant Sunday church gatherings, in which they thought it was important for Brenton to attend Sunday school to learn the virtues of Christ.

High school for Brenton was a fairly "smooth ride", he attended Los Santos central high. He even took part on the high school football team as a line-backer, his coach told him he had the makings of a varsity athlete. Brenton only had one girlfriend throughout high school in which he tragically broke up with during prom after finding out she'd cheated on him months before.

After graduating high school Brenton spent a lot of his older youth going from job to job in convenience stores or warehouses. Eventually one evening while watching a patriotic movie Brenton became motivated to join the United States Marine Corps. That very next day he went to his local recruitment centre and signed up.

Bootcamp was the most challenging part of Brenton's entire life so far, having to wake up bright and early every day and perform vigorous physically demanding exercises while bonding with his bunkmates. Brenton however kept his head down and worked hard to complete his training.

After graduating Brenton's unit was shipped to Afghanistan, he was told the tour should be fairly smooth sailing because the war was almost over, however during a routine patrol his squad was ambushed by machine gun fire and mortar impacts . Which pinned down his section, Brenton had to watch one of his friends hold his bloodied leg together while waiting for air support. Which couldn't have come sooner, an A10 eviscerated the treeline in front of them which allowed the squad to retreat back to the forward operating base.

Brenton's tour other than the aforementioned ambush fell completely silent, his regular day to day duties bored him. Sending Brenton into a spiral of depression, in which himself and his squamates drank excessively to ease their mundane lives. The end of Brenton's tour could not have come sooner for him, he left the corps and began his civilian life anew.

Lorenzo Garcia
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 57939
GTA:W Forum Name: .Nicholás
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 21

Re: [CA] Brenton Eindringling [REVIEW]

Post by Lorenzo Garcia »

LSSD Header
May 15, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Eindringling,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Lorenzo Garcia, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) LORENZO GARCIA
Field Training Officer, Training Bureau
Tactical Deputy, Special Weapons Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — A Tradition of Service Since 1850
Lorenzo Garcia
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 57939
GTA:W Forum Name: .Nicholás
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 21

Re: [CA] Brenton Eindringling [DQ]

Post by Lorenzo Garcia »

LSSD Header
May 15, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Eindringling,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Backstory doesn't meet the standards we're looking for in the faction. Grammatical errors throughout the application. Feel free to make a new character with a unique backstory that possesses stronger and in-depth reasoning for pursuing this career path. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive, or three weeks after the date of your denial if 'open continuous' is on-going.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Sergeant
Training Bureau
Lorenzo Garcia, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) LORENZO GARCIA
Field Training Officer, Training Bureau
Tactical Deputy, Special Weapons Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — A Tradition of Service Since 1850