[CA] Brooklyn Snows [WD]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Brooklyn Snows
GTA:W Forum Name: Our_Decay
Timezone: GMT-7

[CA] Brooklyn Snows [WD]

Post by Brooklyn Snows »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Brooklyn

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: Lucy

1.3. LASTNAME: Snows

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 06/06/1999

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[—] Male
INDENT[X] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5' 6" — 122 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): New York City, New York, United States of America

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Perrera Motel Room 07, Marathon Avenue, Del Perro, Los Santos, San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 9060

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Shake Shack
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Waitress
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Customer service, cleaning, cash register
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 14/03/2015 to 25/09/2020
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Despite moving to Los Santos, which was the initial reason for leaving, I'm looking to progress myself - more life experience, meaningful work, ect.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): XX/XXX/XXXX
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: N/A
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: N/A

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Manhattan High School
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: New York City, New York
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 06/08/2014 to 05/15/2017
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: N/A
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): G.E.D.

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Through research after spotting an advertisement.

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): N/A

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH:

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<SIGNED>
<30/04/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT-7

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Our_Decay

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE):

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: I've seen the opposite end of the table, illegal factions, where I've been around the Irish Mafia, Dogtown White Boys and Westside Armenian Power, criminal activity and all, and I think it's about time I gain some experience on the legal factions end!

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): With years of experience in roleplay, my general /me style is detailed emotes to capture the well-rounded personalities for each one of my characters, length usually differing with my company - if it's a fast-paced scenario with lots of people, they'll be neat and quick, whereas if there's a few, generally a lot longer. While unique, or perhaps even sometimes a little silly from an OOC perspective, as I often toss little jokes into my posts, they're portrayed realistically within every situation. Brooklyn, as antisocial as she's been for most of her life, can be quite oblivious in some situations, so dealing with people to this extent would be quite the slap of reality to the face for her, so I can see the development for Brooklyn taking off, being put in the scenarios she would, and as she'd likely not have handled most of these situations before. I look forward to seeing how she'll grow and change to adapt to this new career with that in mind, but not only that, how she'll affect those around her during it and be effected, herself, for better or for worse, as well. Either way, I believe I'll bring both quality and fun RP, as well as character development for both parties, and I really look forward to the idea of developing alongside the faction.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): Brooklyn Snows was born and raised in a middle-class household within New York City - Manhattan, to be specific. With a cruel father, Officer of the law as he was, ironically, Brooklyn and her younger sister, June, stuck close to one another, despite their differences, June being the extroverted loudmouth that always managed to pick fights with others, and while Brooklyn was just as blunt as June, it was more in an introverted, oblivious fashion, simply stating what she saw was there to be stated, whether it was a good or a bad thing. Naturally, trouble followed the pair throughout high school, but June's temper, much like their fathers, often led her to deal that trouble right back, but Brooklyn, like the shadow she was to June, always had her back.

It only got worse from there after their mother passed from lung cancer in early 2015, their father's cruelty and June's anger both did. The way Brooklyn saw it, she couldn't afford to be angry - there was three of them and an apartment to keep. In her last two years of high school, she fetched the one job she could with ease, a waitress at a Shake Shack. Balancing a job and school meant less time with her sister, her sister taking this opportunity to flee the city without a word, and Brooklyn finally utilizing her built up anger for a new hobby, kickboxing, it becoming something she grew quite fond of. While she looked for June, she could only continue working until the years flew by, only in 2020, June having gotten in contact with her to reveal she was staying in Los Santos. Brooklyn soon left her father to his own devices to take off after her younger sister, it only hitting her once she got to the place - a new start. Although she fell out of contact with her sister once more, she didn't plan on leaving the city so quickly, without a word, beginning a search for a more meaningful - and hopefully better paying - career, as well as, you know, her sister.

Last edited by Brooklyn Snows on Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Rasulov
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 53887
GTA:W Forum Name: RufioCas
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Brooklyn Snows

Post by Daniel Rasulov »

LSSD Header
April 30, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms. Snows,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau

Emily Herrera, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

DETECTIVE JAIME CARITA
Gang Investigator, Operation Safe Streets
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Daniel Rasulov
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 53887
GTA:W Forum Name: RufioCas
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Big Iron

Re: [CA] Brooklyn Snows [REVIEW]

Post by Daniel Rasulov »

LSSD Header
April 30, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ON-HOLD

Dear Ms. Snows,

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • (( 5.8. You failed to meet the required word limit. ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau

Emily Herrera, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

DETECTIVE JAIME CARITA
Gang Investigator, Operation Safe Streets
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Brooklyn Snows
GTA:W Forum Name: Our_Decay
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: [CA] Brooklyn Snows [ON HOLD]