[CA] Herbert Molina [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Wayne Shahverdyan
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: mike kwan
Primary Assignment: Training Bureau

[CA] Herbert Molina [DQ]

Post by Wayne Shahverdyan »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Herbert

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: Jose

1.3. LASTNAME: Molina

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 22/MAY/1996

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[—] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[X] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5'10" — 145 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Davis, Los Santos County, San Andreas, United States of America

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): 42 Grove Street, Davis, Los Santos County, San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 83530650

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: Davis Burgers
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Cashier
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Providing a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service. Registering sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers' purchases. Resolving customer issues and answering questions. Bagging purchases if needed. Processing return transactions.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/JAN/2016 to 31/MAR/2020
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Seeking progress and personal development.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Davis High School
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Davis, San Andreas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/SEP/2010 to 25/JUN/2014
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: General
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): HS Diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Social media ad campaign

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): Spanish - Spoken

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

H.Molina
<19/APR/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): CET (GMT+1/+2)

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: overdoseinLA

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes.

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: I've roleplayed with mutliple illegal factions in the past, no LEO experience on GTAW so far. The most notable factions are: Culver City Boys 13, Dogtown White Boys, The White Car, Family Affiliated Irish Mafia (FAIM) and King Kobras 13. As for my experience on other servers, I've been a part of LSSD on LSRP for nearly a year, have roleplayed in SADCR for nearly two years and led the DOJ Division of Law Enforcement.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I'm an experienced roleplayer, especially in the field of prison roleplay. I am able to portray my characters in a realistic manner, that fits the character of an American peace officer. In general, I've noticed that there's a decline in prison roleplay, this I'd like to dedicate a character to bring it back to life. Perhaps at one point I would also get involved with the Operation Safe Jail (which is a subteam with the OSSB). All in all, I intend on providing my top tier roleplay to the prison factions and other LSSD members as well. I believe that my extensive knowledge in this field of roleplay could benefit this faction a lot. As to my character development, I've developed numerous characters in the past and most of them were considered as good. I'm able to take the L when the situation needs it, I don't play to win and I don't condone any of that mentality. I believe that developing your character accordingly with its traits. It makes the entire experience more immersive and enjoyable, at least for myself. Other than that, I'm known and recognized by multiple community members, for my quality roleplay skills. I'm conviced that I'm able to bring great prison roleplay to the server, and furthermore revive it.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words): Herbert Molina was born and raised in Davis, Los Santos County, San Andreas. He's a 3rd generation Mexican-American coming from a middle-class family. Son of Veronica Muñoz and Rigoberto Molina, he's a middle child. Herbert has been raised on the East side of Davis.

During his early stages of life, he had attended primary and middle school in the City of Davis, LS County. It's a heavily gentrified area yet very influenced by the local gangs. As an adolescent, he used to get in trouble, yet he did stand out compared to his friends, who very often ended up recruited to the local street gangs during their early teens. He's managed to graduate from Davis High School, however despite his plans, he never made it to the East Los Santos Community College due to his relatively low grading.

He's spent nearly two years on unemployment trying to self-educate himself. Herbert has got involved with the Davis Lowrider Club and just a couple of months later has picked up a job at the local fast-food restaurant - Davis Burgers. He'd made the minimum wage and was still involved in the life of the lowrider club. He'd also have a side-gig of distributing the club's merch and paraphernalia. It's safe to say that at that very point in his life all he was focused on was making the ends meet.

In mid-2019 his elder brother ended up in a rehab center after a fentanyl OD, since his both parents were living off of social security payments, he had to pick up more shifts and cover for his brother's rehabilitation. Shortly afterward, his younger sister got enrolled in ELSC and moved out to East LS. Herbert has remained with his parents, to this day he's living with them. In mid-2020 his mother has passed away due to a heart attack caused by her coronary disease. It's needless to say that since then, he had to help his struggling father with paying the bills. He'd eventually end up selling his lowrider in order to cover his brother's rehab bills.

In late 2020 he's got involved with the "Latinos Against Gang Violence, LS" movement and eventually chose to become a part of the penitentiary & rehabilitation system to serve his community. However, his interest in law enforcement has arisen a couple of years before during a career fair at the Douglas F. Dollarhide Community Center in Davis. Herbert has genuinely become more and more interested in this topic, he knew and understood that the community is lacking good role models. Given the more realistic and day-to-day motivation, it's rather the fact the LSSD offers a quite unique career for somebody with rather poor education, as well as the loads of benefits that come along with that. Growing up in a community where most people end up dead or in prison before their 21st birthday taught Herbert how to be more mindful. Herbert could be described as a hard-working man from a poor neighborhood that has managed to somehow overcome his weaknesses and not end up dead or in prison.

Last edited by Wayne Shahverdyan on Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEPUTY SHERIFF WAYNE SHAHVERDYAN
A/Unit Sergeant, Recruit Training Unit
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Herbert Molina

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
April 19, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Molina,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Sergeant Alexander Rhodes
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander

Re: [CA] Herbert Molina [REVIEW]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
April 19, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ON-HOLD

Dear Mr. Molina,

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:
  • (( 5.2 — A screenshot of your "full record" tab is required. ))
  • (( 5.9 — Further (more in-depth) elaboration required about your character background, in paragraphs. ))
You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau

Wayne Shahverdyan
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
GTA:W Forum Name: mike kwan
Primary Assignment: Training Bureau

Re: [CA] Herbert Molina [REVIEW]

Post by Wayne Shahverdyan »

Ronald Coburn wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:57 pm
(( Amended. Apologies for the inconvenience. ))
DEPUTY SHERIFF WAYNE SHAHVERDYAN
A/Unit Sergeant, Recruit Training Unit
Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander

Re: [CA] Herbert Molina [DQ]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
April 19, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION DISQUALIFIED

Dear Mr. Molina,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving:
  • Applicant employment history;
  • Applicant credit/financial history;
  • Information discovered during background investigation process;
  • Applicant unsuitability;
  • Dishonesty during application process;
  • Incomplete application;
  • Applicant driving history;
  • Other reason as not listed.
(( Excessive admin record. You may re-apply once it you've kept your record clean for 2 months at least. ))

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current recruitment drive.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau