(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Access here for civilian employment opportunity postings including civilian Custody Assistants.

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Dominic Brescia
GTA:W Forum Name: thread
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Dominic Brescia »

You should join and verify on the LSSD discord. It'll give you access to a candidates channel to organize an interview with recruitment personnel. The onus is on the applicant, we don't provide schedules.
hi im thread : )

insert really cool lasd signature here whoooooooaaaa!!!!!
Ethan Anderson
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 110810
GTA:W Forum Name: BlackEagle97
Timezone: +2 GMT
Primary Assignment: Senora Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Post by Ethan Anderson »

Matt Thanasithiran wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:33 pm Now I got the SI but the documentation says it will send me the schedule via PM Forum so I have to wait right?
PM me as soon as possible.

Deputy Ethan Anderson
Traffic Services Detail - Senora Sheriff's Station

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - ''A Tradition of Service"
Sarah McOnelly

Post by Sarah McOnelly »

For Civilian Misconduct Investigator role, how busy does it usually get? I'm fairly busy IRL but also really interested in RPing this - so preferably looking for a laid-back role where I jump on when needed and do background RP now n then.
Erik Alves
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: JulieArt
Primary Assignment: Davis Station

Post by Erik Alves »

Sarah McOnelly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:15 pm For Civilian Misconduct Investigator role, how busy does it usually get? I'm fairly busy IRL but also really interested in RPing this - so preferably looking for a laid-back role where I jump on when needed and do background RP now n then.
The work can be frequent to infrequent, the most activity comes if you are a sworn SGT. Otherwise, you can consider the character an alt, you'll only get on to do interviews unless you want to opt in to roll outs (which I don't do often). Hope this helped :)
Sarah McOnelly

Post by Sarah McOnelly »

Zoey Kryptowicz wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:39 pm
Sarah McOnelly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:15 pm For Civilian Misconduct Investigator role, how busy does it usually get? I'm fairly busy IRL but also really interested in RPing this - so preferably looking for a laid-back role where I jump on when needed and do background RP now n then.
The work can be frequent to infrequent, the most activity comes if you are a sworn SGT. Otherwise, you can consider the character an alt, you'll only get on to do interviews unless you want to opt in to roll outs (which I don't do often). Hope this helped :)
Sworn SGT aka the usual deputy route right or is there like a separate version here? And yah, sounds cool!
Juan Molinares
Retired Deputy Sheriff (MFTO)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (MFTO)
GTA:W Forum Name: feil
Timezone: ART

Post by Juan Molinares »

Sarah McOnelly wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:20 pm
Zoey Kryptowicz wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:39 pm
Sworn SGT aka the usual deputy route right or is there like a separate version here? And yah, sounds cool!
In the LASD sworn Internal Affairs personnel are sergeants and up. If you're a sworn deputy in the faction you can apply to become an IAB member, and if you're accepted you'll be granted a secondary sergeant character.
Dominic Brescia
GTA:W Forum Name: thread
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau

Post by Dominic Brescia »

If I'm interested in civilian employment on a character other than the one I resigned on, do I need to go through the reinstatement process as if I was returning as a deputy, or am I good to just submit an application?
hi im thread : )

insert really cool lasd signature here whoooooooaaaa!!!!!
Mark Nixon
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 145274
GTA:W Forum Name: Anubis92
Timezone: UTC +2
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Post by Mark Nixon »

Do I have to wait three weeks after being disqualified from the civilian position if I want to apply for a deputy sheriff trainee position when it opens?
DEPUTY SHERIFF Mark Nixon
Special Assignment Team Deputy, Davis Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Ximena Navarro
Command Staff
Command Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: Scute
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters

Post by Ximena Navarro »

Nikola Plenkovic wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:40 pm Do I have to wait three weeks after being disqualified from the civilian position if I want to apply for a deputy sheriff trainee position when it opens?
Yes.