[CA] Craig Lowry [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Craig Lowry
GTA:W Forum Name: Abstract
Timezone: GMT+2 (CEST)

[CA] Craig Lowry [DQ]

Post by Craig Lowry »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Craig

1.2. MIDDLE NAME: N/A

1.3. LASTNAME: Lowry

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 16/MAR/1999

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5′ 11" — 178 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Los Santos / Los Santos County / San Andreas / USA

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Pink Cage Motel Room 27 / Hawick Avenue / Vinewood / Los Santos / San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 90267330

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: LS Sanitation Services
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Garbage collector
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Operating a garbage truck and picking up garbage along my daily route.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYY): 23/FEB/2018 to 26/MAY/2021
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: They could not afford my services anymore and laid me off.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: LS High School
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Los Santos, San Andreas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYY): 21/AUG/2015 to 10/JUN/2018
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: N/A
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): High School Diploma (GED)

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Through the use of internet.

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): N/A

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, CRAIG LOWRY, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

Craig Lowry
30/MAY/2021

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): GMT+2 (CEST)

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Flonko

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A

5.6. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes

5.7. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: Joined in 2020, but I haven't played much. I've previously played on LS-RP from 2012 to 2019 in both criminal unofficial and official factions, but mostly prison roleplay. Mostly I've been spending my time on Craig as a civilian and doing a few waitering and bartendinging gigs.

5.8. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words): I applied for this job because I truly do believe that prison/jail is a very important part of roleplay on GTA World. Instead of boring, lifeless waiting for your sentence to end, there should be rp-opportunities behind bars that'll allow your character to further develop and even make the time fly by quickly. Some might even decide to stay roleplaying as an inmate(?) I want to contribute in any way I can to the faction (as well as the server) with the knowledge and experience I have gained from playing SA-MP on LS-RP for several years, as well as the thorough research on gang activities, race segregation, and how California prison systems work.

After all these years of roleplaying as an inmate I haven't had the joy of experiencing prison from the eyes of a law enforcement.. Believe me when I do say that I am completely new to GTA World, but I am not new to prison roleplay. I want to keep the mindset of having our roleplay standards in jail high and as close to real life that we can replicate on the server to make it even more exciting for people passing through. By keeping an active presence and being consistent, I believe I can give a small boost, and hopefully that'll catch on for other players as well.

Character development is something that's essential for having a dynamic character. Only by just incorporating more and more of what your character experiences into their behavior, way of talking or what he/she responds with makes a huge difference to your character arc. I definitely intend to develop Lowry from the bottom-up and take on the world of what this role brings me.

5.9. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words):
Craig Lowry was born at the Mount Zonah Medical Center in Los Santos County, San Andreas at the 16th of March in 1999. He is the middle child and has an older brother and a younger sister. Growing up in a working class household, his parents struggled to make ends meet, and had to move around San Andreas to get closer to job opportunities.

Craig's adolescence was mostly spent drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana, as the result of befriending the wrong people at one of several schools he was at through all the moving around. His grades got worse and worse over time, and left with no choice, the parents saw no other way than to send him away at a summer camp for troubled teenagers. While Craig was away that summer, they had moved to a different location in an attempt to make a fresh start for when he was finished. Thankfully, Craig's parents attempt to set their son straight was not in vain, and he managed to get new friends at school. His grades started improving, and he took it upon himself to apply for work as a landscaper after school hours, and got the job. Most of that money he earned from working as a landscaper went to help the parents out with bills, groceries and rent, but he kept a little to himself as pocket money.

He moved out at the age of 18, finished high school and even got his diploma in the end However, with not a lot of assets saved up, and coming from a low-income family, he could not afford to go to college or university. Therefore he applied to work at the same place as his uncle did, at the LS Sanitation Service as a garbage collector. Most of his time was spent working long, shifts as a laborer, or eating or sleeping when he was at home. Unfortunately for Craig, the company was later bought up and got new owners, which decided they could no longer afford him. He was laid off, and in a desperate attempt browsing the internet on his phone, he came over the open positions at the prison. He sent in an application, hopeful for a stable job working under the government.

Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Craig Lowry

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
May 31, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Lowry,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Respectfully submitted,

Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Jason Ramsdale
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 74978
GTA:W Forum Name: Revy.
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch USP

Re: [CA] Craig Lowry [REVIEW]

Post by Jason Ramsdale »

LSSD Header
June 01, 2021

SUBJECT — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Lowry,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Garrett Maguire, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF JASON E. RAMSDALE
Support Canine Handler, Canine Services Detail
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850
Kyle Freeman
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Badge Number: 410
Primary Assignment: Major Crimes Bureau
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Craig Lowry [SI]

Post by Kyle Freeman »

LSSD Header
June 3, 2021

SUBJECT — WRITTEN TEST PASSED

Dear Mr. Lowry,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Written Test. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with a Background Investigations Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Hall of Justice in formal clothing at 300 Innocence Boulevard, Los Santos. Make sure to bring an identification card, copy of this invitation and relevant diplomas.

The Hall of Justice can be located here: ACCESS

(( You can use "/gps Hall of Justice" in-game to find the location. There will not always be someone working the reception desk, if you arrive and no one is at the desk feel free to walk past and head up to the second floor where the Training Bureau is located. Keep in mind your ID would have been checked along with all other required paperwork and your name would be forwarded to the Background Investigations Unit deputies. At this point wait in the lobby just outside the elevator until a deputy arrives to complete your interview. While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Background Investigations Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. You are not required to wait here in-game and can just wait in Teamspeak until a deputy is available. Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Kyle Freeman, Deputy Sheriff
Background Investigations Unit

Miles Lucero
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Badge Number: 23519
GTA:W Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Primary Assignment: Administrative Services Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Re: [CA] Craig Lowry [DQ]

Post by Miles Lucero »

LSSD Header
June 9, 2021

SUBJECT — STRUCTURED INTERVIEW FAILED

Dear Mr. Lowry,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Structured Interview.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to move forward in the current recruitment drive and as such, you are disqualified and may reapply in three weeks from the date of your denial.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Respectfully submitted,

Training Bureau
Ronald Coburn, Deputy Sheriff
Training Bureau

COMMANDER MILES LUCERO (RET.)
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"