[CA] Adam Dvorak [DQ]

Moderators: ASD: TB Command, LSSD: Command Staff, Supervising Criminalist, ASD: Training Bureau, TSD: CFMB Command

Matthew Pareja
Badge Number: 88740
GTA:W Forum Name: Sc0ttie
Timezone: Central
Primary Assignment: Operation Safe Streets Bureau
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK45

[CA] Adam Dvorak [DQ]

Post by Matthew Pareja »

LSSD Header
CUSTODY ASSISTANT
SECTION I — PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1. FIRSTNAME: Adam

1.2. MIDDLE NAME:

1.3. LASTNAME: Dvorak

1.4. BIRTHDATE: 09/AUG/2002

1.5. GENDER (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] Male
INDENT[—] Female
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.6. ETHNICITY (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] White
INDENT[—] Black or African American
INDENT[—] Hispanic or Latino
INDENT[—] American Indian or Alaska Native
INDENT[—] Asian
INDENT[—] Filipino
INDENT[—] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
INDENT[—] Two or More Races
INDENT

1.7. HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6' 1" — 195 lbs

1.8. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY): Morningwood, Los Santos County, San Andreas, United States

1.9. CITIZENSHIP (TICK ONE):
INDENT
INDENT[X] U.S. Citizen
INDENT[—] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
INDENT[—] Other
INDENT

1.10. HOME ADDRESS (NUMBER / STREETNAME / AREA / CITY / STATE): Crown Jewel Motel Room 1, Bay City Avenue, Del Perro, Los Santos, San Andreas

1.11. PHONE NUMBER: 25170024

1.12. EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4

SECTION II — EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION

YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

INDENT2.1.1. COMPANY NAME: 24/7 Gas Station
INDENT2.1.2. POSITION: Stocker
INDENT2.1.3. DUTIES SUMMARY: Stocked Shelves within the Gas Station, and took note of inventory.
INDENT2.1.4. EMPLOYMENT TERM (DD/MMM/YYYY): 03/APR/2020 to 01/AUG/2021
INDENT2.1.5. REASON FOR LEAVING: Seeking new employment.

FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE:

INDENT2.2.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT2.2.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT2.2.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION: ANSWER

LIST LAST GRADUATED OR ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR UNIVERSITY:

INDENT2.3.1. NAME OF SCHOOL: Morningwood Highschool
INDENT2.3.2. CITY AND STATE: Morningwood, San Andreas
INDENT2.3.3. ATTENDANCE DATES (DD/MMM/YYYY): 16/AUG/2016 to 01/JUN/2020
INDENT2.3.4. MAJOR/AREA OF STUDY: General Study
INDENT2.3.5. TYPE OF DEGREE EARNED (IF GRADUATED): High School Diploma

Page 2 of 4

SECTION III — GENERAL QUESTIONS

3.1. DO YOU HAVE A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?: Yes

3.2. DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?: Yes

3.3. HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS POSITION?: Through online advertisements

3.4. PLEASE STATE ANY LANGUAGE(S) YOU KNOW OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND IDENTIFY IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE(S): Speak Czech

3.5. ARE YOU A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY?: No

3.6. HAVE YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES? IF "YES", INDICATE WHICH BRANCH: No

3.7. ARE YOU CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL ON PROBATION OR PAROLE?: No

3.8. HAS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED OR REVOKED? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.9. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A CITATION IN THE LAST THREE YEARS? IF YES, LIST DATES AND EXPLAIN: No

3.10. HAVE YOU EVER CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL DRUG? IF YES, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?: No

3.11. HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED THEFT OR EMBEZZLEMENT FOR AN AMOUNT TOTALING $950.00 OR MORE? (THIS INCLUDES THEFT FROM AN EMPLOYER, ITEMS OTHER THAN UNINTENDED SUPPLIES SUCH AS PENS, PENCILS, ETC...): No

Page 3 of 4

SECTION IV — DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, the undersigned, do herein agree that the information aforementioned is true and complete to the best of my knowledge under the penalty of perjury. I further agree and understand that the information provided will be utilized by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for the purposes of employment & preliminary background investigation for the position of Custody Assistant. I further understand that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department employs candidates with no regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. I agree that if selected to move forward with the hiring process, I will abide by the hiring standards as prescribed by the Sheriff of Los Santos County and his designated Deputies.

<Adam Dvorak>
<05/AUG/2021>

Page 4 of 4

(( SECTION V — OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

5.1. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TIMEZONE (GMT): -5

5.2. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO A TIMESTAMPED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: ACCESS

5.3. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL (UCP) USERNAME: Sc0ttie

5.4. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR GTA WORLD FORUM ACCOUNT: ACCESS

5.5. FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A LEGAL FACTION BEFORE (ADD MORE SECTIONS IF NECESSARY):

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): ANSWER

INDENT5.5.1. DATE FILED (DD/MMM/YYYY): DD/MMM/YYYY
INDENT5.5.2. AGENCY NAME: ANSWER
INDENT5.5.3. RESULT OF EXAMINATION/APPLICATION (INCLUDE A REASONING IF DENIED): ANSWER

5.6. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (IF APPLICABLE): ACCESS

5.7. ARE YOU IN POSSESSION OF A WORKING MICROPHONE & TEAMSPEAK 3: Yes

5.8. ELABORATE ON YOUR PRIOR GTA WORLD ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE:

5.9: show
In GTAW, i've mainly been a illegal roleplayer. My first big faction which I was apart of was Oildale Peckerwoods. (OPW) That factions did a lot to show me character development and how to properly burn out a story and build a realistic character based around the enviorment which they're protrayed in. Following this I took a small break where I came back to be apart of the Outlaws MC as a prospect for a short time. After this I joined up with a Hawick Santanic Skins gang however was only in that for a month. Recently i've came back and decided to attempt to join SD and see the other side through legal RP.

5.9. PLEASE BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU INTEND TO BRING TO THE FACTION IN TERMS OF ROLEPLAY QUALITY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (Min. 200 words)

5.9: show
Roleplay quality is something I can assure I will bring to the SD as is required of its members. Currently i'm going to university to study Criminal Justice with a focus towards Corrections and Rehabilitation. Beyond that I have roleplayed a LEO before on different communities, though never on GTAW. Following this, I also bring with me the standard of roleplay which has been expected of me in different official illegal factions. Specifically those within the circle of the White Car. The overwhelming majority of those factions have a high standard of roleplay set for their members and expect nothing less then the best from them.

In terms of character development, the whole basis of my character is to develop him around this and see how he turns out. He is quite a blank slate that can be changed and contorted based on his interactions with others inside the facility. The character is fresh out of high school, having worked only a singular job before as a gas station attendant, and no real experience with gangs and the like. I'm expecting through development to have my character start slightly intimidated, out of his element even through the rigorous academy which is given to all members through roleplay.

5.10. PLEASE WRITE YOUR INTENDED CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY (Min. 300 words):

5.10: show
Adam was born to second generation Czech immigrants in the Morningwood area of Los Santos. His mother was a Czech language professor at ULSA and his father worked nearby at a suit store. Growing up there wasn't much to worry about from what Adam knew. His parents seemed to make decent enough paycheck to afford the apartment which they lived in with his Grandmother. Adam spent the majority of his time before high school minding his own business, simply being an average student and not excelling in anything too particularly great. Once Adam did eventually get into high school, his focused turned to football. His favorite sport and what he spent all of his time playing and wishing to do. Eventually his grades slipped due to this and he became a below average student in all remarks due to his dedication and obsession with the sport.

Adam wanted to go to college on a football scholarship, and hopefully eventually make it professionally in the sport. With slipping grades, and the scrutiny of his parents, he continued his obsession with the sport. Eventually all the way to his senior year where he went to a local scouting combine which was attended by a recruiting coach from ULSA, his dream school. His mother had been teaching there for quite sometime and its the place that he wished to go. By all remarks, Adam did below average compared to the other athletes there at the combine, though in his mind he did the best he ever did. A few months went by and eventually it became signing day for colleges. That scholarship he had been hoping for never came, causing him resentment with the school. His low grades which were a cause of his dedication to football, meant there was no chance of him getting into ULSA academically. Instead of attempting, Adam just finished high school and quickly moved out to a motel room. His parents has been right and he didn't want to acknowledge or address it. Instead he got a job at a Gas Station nearby and began working there to compensate and hopefully get work experience due to his lack of education beyond high school. Eventually Adam became fed up with the job, it was a lot of work, for not a lot of money. He decided to look for openings around where he could use his bit of athleticism, and decided to apply with the local SD. It was something he could do, even without all the education.

Last edited by Matthew Pareja on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caleb Wright
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 14010
GTA:W Forum Name: Godwild
Timezone: EST
Primary Assignment: Davis Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [CA] Adam Dvorak [REVIEW]

Post by Caleb Wright »

LSSD Header

August 5, 2021

Dear Mr. Dvorak,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Training Bureau, Background Investigations Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Alexander Rhodes, Lieutenant
Training Bureau

DEPUTY SHERIFF CALEB WRIGHT
Canine Handler, Davis Station Canine Team
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

PREVIOUSLY LIEUTENANT ALEXANDER RHODES, TRAINING BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY SERGEANT DAVID SWITZER, INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
PREVIOUSLY DETECTIVE MATTHEW DESANTIS, OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff
GTA:W Forum Name: arkan
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Primary Assignment: Central Patrol Division Headquarters
Service Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P9

Post by Anthony Burrell »

LSSD Header

August 6, 2021

Dear Mr. Dvorak

We have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We have noticed one or more errors in your application and may not process it further. The following issue(s) must first be corrected:

((
  1. Issue 1: You must show your full administrative record, not just the summarized record.
))

You have 24 hours to correct the aforementioned issue(s). Once corrected, you must forward a reply, stating that amendments have been made.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Matthew Pareja
Badge Number: 88740
GTA:W Forum Name: Sc0ttie
Timezone: Central
Primary Assignment: Operation Safe Streets Bureau
Service Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK45

Post by Matthew Pareja »

The required amendments have been made.
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff

LSSD Header

August 8, 2021

Dear Mr. Dvorak,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend and complete your Written Test.

You will shortly receive correspondence with instructions on completing your Written Test.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Training Bureau Command.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

Nelson Moler
In Memoriam - Division Chief
In Memoriam - Division Chief
GTA:W Forum Name: patty
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division Headquarters

Re: [CA] Adam Dvorak [SI]

Post by Nelson Moler »

LSSD Header

August 12, 2021

Dear Mr. Dvorak:

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your Written Test. The next step in the recruitment process is to attend a Structured Interview with a Background Investigations Deputy. At your earliest convenience, please report to the Hall of Justice in formal clothing at 300 Innocence Boulevard, Los Santos, San Andreas. Make sure to bring an identification card, a copy of this invitation, and relevant diplomas.

(( The Hall of Justice can be located here.

You can use "/gps Hall of Justice" in-game to find the location. There will not always be someone working the reception desk, if you arrive and no one is at the desk feel free to walk past and head up to the second floor where the Training Bureau is located. Keep in mind your ID would have been checked along with all other required paperwork and your name would be forwarded to the Background Investigations Unit deputies.

At this point wait in the lobby just outside the elevator until a deputy arrives to complete your interview. While the Structured Interview does not contain a Teamspeak portion, we ask you to join the Legal Factions Teamspeak (ts.gta.world) and wait in the "Lobby" channel under the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department channel family. A member of the Background Investigations Unit will contact you depending on their availability and schedule the in-character interview. You are not required to wait here in-game and can just wait in Teamspeak until a deputy is available.

Please ensure that your name is in the following format: [APPLICANT] Firstname Lastname. ))

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau

CHIEF NELSON MOLER
Special Operations Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

We all miss you, Pat.
Anthony Burrell
Field Staff
Field Staff

Re: [CA] Adam Dvorak [SI]

LSSD Header

August 12, 2021

Dear Mr. Dvorak:

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Custody Assistant and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues involving your Structured Interview.

Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to move forward in the current recruitment drive and as such, you are disqualified and may reapply in three weeks from the date of your denial.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training Bureau Command within ten (10) business days from the postmark date of this letter. Please note, appeals may take 5-7 business days to be processed.

To appeal, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your disqualification are in error.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH CLINE, SHERIFF
Training Bureau