PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012
Dear Mr Hunley,
The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, The Parole Board has decided to grant
you early release pertinent to your current record and sentencing time. You will be contacted by the relevant Custody Deputies and released within the program accordingly.
Note, considering your security status there are conditions that you must follow:
- If arrested, notify relevant law enforcement of parolee status and they need to be contacted.
- Cannot be in possession of any weapons on you outside of your residence.
- Must carry your cellular device on you at all times, and it must remain turned on.
- Must answer cellular device if the Parole Board contacts you at any time, contact should be saved.
- Must attend regular check-ups and Parole Board state-verification and relevant subject program checks.
- May not consume any kind of controlled substances or narcotics.
- May not carry any kind of weapon or illegal substances.
- May not commit any kind of crime. Traffic infractions and citations are exempt.
- Must show proper respect to their Parole Deputy.
- Must comply with any searches of their person or registered property.
- Must register with a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department approved place of employment in either a part-time or full-time role.
As well as these, attached below are the conditions that have been decided upon by the Parole Board and tailored to your individual file:
- Ankle monitor
- Cannot associate with members of the 92 Insane Flaming Gangster Bloods gang.
You will be contacted shortly with your Parolee packet and informational guidelines on your release and re-introduction to society. Respond below with your agreement to these outlined terms to progress in the Parole Program. If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.
Once released, parolees are required to register as an employee at one of the business approved by the Parole Board in either a part-time or full-time scenario if they are currently without employment. It is the parolees preference which business they chose to be employed at, though a spot is not always guaranteed. The listed businesses are supplied:
- AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE - ADHESIVE COMPANY - LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- POST OP - SHIPPING COMPANY - TERMINAL / PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- AMIGAS - GAS COMPANY - BANNING, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY - TOOL SUPPLIERS - STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY - LSIA, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- CAESARS AUTO PARKING - CAR VALET - LITTLE SEOUL / DOWNTOWN VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY - OFFICE SURPLUS - MISSION ROW / TEXTILE CITY / STRAWBERRY / ALTA / MORNINGWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
- CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE - TOWING COMPANY - DAVIS, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
Code: Select all
I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:
[list][*]AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE [[b][/b]]
[*]POST OP [[b][/b]]
[*]BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CAESARS AUTO PARKING [[b][/b]]
[*]LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE [[b][/b]][/list]