[Parole Application] Tayvion Hunley

Inmates can submit requests for parole and early release here.

Moderators: LSSD: Command Staff, TTCF: Parole Enforcement Task Force

R Love
GTA:W Forum Name: GoGetta
Timezone: Central

[Parole Application] Tayvion Hunley

Post by R Love »

• header
    PAROLE ENFORCEMENT TASK FORCE
    PAROLE REQUEST FORM

September 8 , 2020

Personal Information
    Name: Answer
    Date of Birth: 06/09/2001
    Known relatives: Letrell Hunley, Shanda Hunley
    Vehicle(s): 2002 Karin
    Phone number: 6192717
    Residence: Bilingsgate Motel Room 12
    • Innocence Bvld
    • Los Santos

Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by Task Force command of the Los Santos County Sheriff Department's Parole Enforcement Task Force. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; San Andreas Gang Database (SanGang), Twin Towers Correctional Facility Disciplinary Segregation (D-SEG) reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    WRITE
    Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    WRITE
    Describe your views on the actions that led you to incarceration within Twin Towers Correctional Facility. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:
    I made a stupid mistake that resulted into me being arrested and charged, at first when I was arrested I was aggravated because I felt the decisions I made leading up to my imprisonment was justified, until I sat down and spoke to many older Inmates and counselors within Twin Towers. I've realized my actions that night was stupid and my decision making during the moment wasn't up to par. It took awhile insides to understand, I feel like I deserve another chance with the free world. I know I have a past and priors, but this lengthy prison sentence taught me a lesson. I plan on going to school during my time as a parolee and getting my education, as well with avoiding situations that'll land me back in Twin Towers.
    What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Parole Board if required. Elaborate:

[X] Yes [] No
    A friend of mine that I know through mutual friends is trying to line me up with a job as soon as I get out of prison, she's just waiting for my release. I also, like I said plan on going back to school and getting my education, as well with working. If youg ive me this chance of parolee I promise to be a functional member of society, you will not see my face in Twin Towers ever again, I've learned my lesson, I've listened to the words of the older inmates with more knowledge than me telling me my lifestyle I chose to live isn't a life at all. I plan on going to community college for a few years then transferring to USLA.

Lucho Curbelo
Badge Number: 25869
GTA:W Forum Name: harrison
Timezone: GMT+1
Primary Assignment: Special Enforcement Bureau

Re: [Parole Application] Tayvion Hunley

Post by Lucho Curbelo »

header
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Mr Hunley,

Your request for release on parole has been received by the Parole Board and it will now be reviewed. This review will consist of background checks and will determine if you meet the basic conditions for release on parole.

Your request should receive a response within 02 hours.

If there any questions or concerns regarding your request, please contact myself for additional information.

Sincerely,
Lucho Curbelo, Unit Commander
Parole Enforcement Task Force
DEPUTY SHERIFF LUCHO CURBELO

Lucho Curbelo

Post by Lucho Curbelo »

header
300 INNOCENCE BOULEVARD
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS 90012

Dear Mr Hunley,

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for release on parole and a final conclusion has been made. At this time, The Parole Board has decided to grant you early release pertinent to your current record and sentencing time. You will be contacted by the relevant Custody Deputies and released within the program accordingly.

Note, considering your security status there are conditions that you must follow:
  • If arrested, notify relevant law enforcement of parolee status and they need to be contacted.
  • Cannot be in possession of any weapons on you outside of your residence.
  • Must carry your cellular device on you at all times, and it must remain turned on.
  • Must answer cellular device if the Parole Board contacts you at any time, contact should be saved.
  • Must attend regular check-ups and Parole Board state-verification and relevant subject program checks.
  • May not consume any kind of controlled substances or narcotics.
  • May not carry any kind of weapon or illegal substances.
  • May not commit any kind of crime. Traffic infractions and citations are exempt.
  • Must show proper respect to their Parole Deputy.
  • Must comply with any searches of their person or registered property.
  • Must register with a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department approved place of employment in either a part-time or full-time role.
As well as these, attached below are the conditions that have been decided upon by the Parole Board and tailored to your individual file:
  • Ankle monitor
  • Cannot associate with members of the 92 Insane Flaming Gangster Bloods gang.
You will be contacted shortly with your Parolee packet and informational guidelines on your release and re-introduction to society. Respond below with your agreement to these outlined terms to progress in the Parole Program. If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.

Once released, parolees are required to register as an employee at one of the business approved by the Parole Board in either a part-time or full-time scenario if they are currently without employment. It is the parolees preference which business they chose to be employed at, though a spot is not always guaranteed. The listed businesses are supplied:
  • AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE - ADHESIVE COMPANY - LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • POST OP - SHIPPING COMPANY - TERMINAL / PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • AMIGAS - GAS COMPANY - BANNING, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY - TOOL SUPPLIERS - STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY - LSIA, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • CAESARS AUTO PARKING - CAR VALET - LITTLE SEOUL / DOWNTOWN VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY - OFFICE SURPLUS - MISSION ROW / TEXTILE CITY / STRAWBERRY / ALTA / MORNINGWOOD, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))
  • CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE - TOWING COMPANY - DAVIS, LOS SANTOS - ((NPC))

Code: Select all

[divbox=#FFFFFF]
[center][lssdheader][/lssdheader][/center]

I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], agree to the conditions outlined and understand that failure to abide by these conditions will result in the termination of my parole and rearrest. I request my employment take place at the business marked below:

[list][*]AFFIX TILE ADHESIVE [[b][/b]]
[*]POST OP [[b][/b]]
[*]AMIGAS [[b][/b]]
[*]BERT'S TOOL SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]BILGECO - SHIPPING COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CAESARS AUTO PARKING [[b][/b]]
[*]LOS SANTOS OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY [[b][/b]]
[*]CASEY'S HIGHWAY CLEARANCE [[b][/b]][/list]

[b]PAROLEE SIGNATURE:[/b]
[aligntable=right,0,0,100,0,0,transparent][b]DATE:[/b][/aligntable]

John Doe
[aligntable=right,0,0,48,0,0,transparent]DD/MMM/YYYY[/aligntable]

[color=transparent]test[/color]
[/divbox]

Lucho Curbelo

Post by Lucho Curbelo »

((Do you still want to accept this application or wait out the rest of your time?))

R Love
GTA:W Forum Name: GoGetta
Timezone: Central

Post by R Love »

((Accept))

Lucho Curbelo

Post by Lucho Curbelo »

((Be sure to fill out the form I linked to further the application, with the BB code at the bottom!))