411. Tinted Windows (I)
311. Home Invasion (F)
212. Extortion (F)
207. Kidnapping (F)
210. Aggravated Battery (F)
217. Robbery (F)
114. Resisting Arrest (M)

Briefly describe how you want to roleplay your character was arrested:
After a middle-aged man went to the Mission Row Station to report a crime Lakeisha has committed a few officers would've gathered some
CCTV footage of a nearby bar where the victim claimed it all started. In the footage Lakeisha was seen supposedly flirting with the victim. When the man wasn't looking Lakeisha has put a powdery substance into his drink which turned out to be "Special K", even though the victim didn't notice that his drink was manipulated he still didn't drink from it. The duo then was seen leaving the bar, they took a cab to the victim's place where Lakeisha successfully drugged him. Shortly after, nearby CCTV footage would've captured two masked females enter the victim's complex. The trio took everything of value, viciously beaten up the unconscious/drugged victim and left the man behind. Besides the physical damages on the victim there was a total of $28.391 worth of goods stolen. Watches, cash, chains and shoes. A warrant for Lakeisha's arrest was put out. The same day the warrant got put out Lakeisha was pulled over for her illegal window tint, but after running her name the officers would've seen that there's a warrant for her arrest. When the officers told Lakeisha to get out of the vehicle she complied at first but soon as the officers were about to put cuffs on her she started resisting by trying to get loose of the officer's grip, screaming and kicking. After a short tussle Lakeisha quickly got overpowered, arrested and taken into custody.
Do you understand that filling out this form means your character is going to be in jail for an unforeseen time period?:
I'm not trying to serve jailtime, I just need those NPC'd charges on my record for future police encounters. This is a new character and I'm roleplaying that Lakeisha just got out TTCF, therefor I need some charges on my record.
Would you like access to the inmate forum?: No.
Attach a mugshot (no hats, sunglasses or other items blocking the face):

Ethan Anderson
Field Staff
Field Staff
Badge Number: 48733
GTA:W Forum Name: BlackEagle97
Timezone: +2 GMT
Primary Assignment: Senora Station
Service Weapon: Glock 17

Re: [Criminal Record Request] Lakeisha Robinson

Post by Ethan Anderson »

Processed.